Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1343942 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Madcow(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Madcow:
We oftentimes have amnesia as it relates to Gods faithfulness and how he has helped even with things that seem so little and insignificant. I write this to hopefully encourage whoever reads to firstly trust God that although you may not be where exactly you want to be, trust God and he would comfort you and help you.
I had my soft landing with my family in December 2019, In the 4 week period, God blessed us with good people, quality accommodation fully furnished, and my full drivers license one-time. My family was settled so I went back to Nigeria to prepare, for my hard landing. I gave myself 3 months to prepare (work my notice period and liquidate assets in Nigeria).
God was so kind; a friend took over my apartment alongside everything I wanted to dispose off (saving me from the stress of selling items in piecemeal) paid the rent, bought my car and paid upfront and moved in with me. Then Covid-19 hit, and the airports were locked… confusion erupted! Nonetheless, God was still kind. My former place of work extended my notice to cover whenever I was able to leave the country and also my friend accommodated me in my former apartment at no cost to me.
Towards the end of June 2020, I got an evacuation flight at a miraculous price and returned on my hard-landing as we call it here. The first couple of days in self-isolation were very restful. I slept ate watched tv and continued sleeping. By the end of the 1st week I became bored and I decided to start applying for jobs. When I got my first rejection email, it hit me hard and all of a sudden confusion erupted again as I began to question my decision to leave Nigeria. The novelty of being close to my wife and kids soon faded. I tried to pray but nothing was coming out. Later that day, I came across an old friend’s testimony on his wife’s Instagram page #healo’clock. He was speaking about faith in the fire and how he turned to worshiped whenever he found himself in a dark place. There and then I began to worship, and the Holy Spirit brought to my remembrance Gods promises to me that He had prepared and is bringing me into a beautiful future.
Looking for a job is a job in itself, editing one’s CV and to reflect the JD of each job advert is no easy task. In my entire career, all the jobs I have held were either through referrals or headhunting, I have never really had to apply so looking for a job was new terrain. I did not want to live on our savings so I discussed with my wife, exploring the possibility to purchase a vehicle and drive on a ride-hailing service at least until I got a Job. We prayed and agreed but the Master Planner was working in the background. Later that day, my land lady called to ask if I had a driver’s license and mentioned that she knows I would need a car to move around, advising me not to purchase a car yet until things stabilized and there is a genuine need. She handed me car keys to one of her cars for my use (this is a 2018 car, and it is 8 months and counting, I am still using the car not having to pay for insurance just fuel)
On the 10th of July 2020, I got a random email from a lady I networked with during my soft landing (She is an immigrant herself from Iran and she advised on getting a survival job that may not necessarily be in line with your career path, so one is able to earn and spend without diminishing ones savings) asking if I was still searching and if I was interested in a work from home sales opportunity. I answered yes and to cut the long story short, I got a job offer on the 24th of July to start on the 1st of August.
I had not done sales in the past; it was new terrain. I remember during the orientation training after a poor presentation I was so sad/frustrated, thinking to myself “me that was an Oga in Lagos and subject matter expert in my field now selling and imploring people to buy items I don’t even believe they need”.
I started the job and was doing enough to get by and applying for other opportunities (come and see rejection email… brekete) I developed thick skin and could not even be bothered to read the rejection email or give myself totally into applying to other opportunities. In September and October, I was on Performance Improvement Plan and if no improvement by the 3rd month (November) I would be out of work. My prayer point changed, in addition to landing the international job, I began to ask God to help me do the one that my hands found to do with all my might as Ecclesiastes told us. To cut the long tori short, In Dec 2020 I was ranked #2 out of over 340 salespeople in the Company, in Jan 2021 I was #1 and now in Feb MTD I am ranked #1 and the sales commission is going a long way. I cannot say I am special or better than others but all I can say is Na Baba GOD do am!
Today, I got a rejection email from an application I made to an international company, it pained me because I had 2 panel interviews, a full-day assessment center and final interview with the CEO. Initially, I was sad, but I refuse to have amnesia. I remember Gods promises and how He has helped and blessed me in the past and I have hope in the truth that He will bless and help me again. My story has encouraged me and I hope it will encourage someone else that although this journey not appear to be easy nonetheless God is omnipresent and he is still in the background working things out for your good.
I cannot wait to come back to tell you that God has done it!

God has done it!

I remember when I shared my last testimony, I promised to come back and updates you all in all honesty I have many reasons to be thankful to God considering all he has done for me he loves me so tenderly he thinks about me he considers everything.

Between then and now a lot of waters have gone under the bridge. I was putting in applications and suffering rejections. On most of the occasions I had done the second level and even final interview even presented to the CEO’s and still rejection. Initially, I developed thick skin but over time it began to get to me and there was almost no motivation to apply to other opportunities. I was enjoying my current role, however, I wanted more primarily because I knew I had the capacity to do more.

In March, I was assigned a new manager and things were good, I was doing my work and making progress and suddenly, I was redeployed to another brand. Initially I was happy, I saw it as progress with additional responsibility but when the renumeration did not change, my eyes cleared. I wanted to challenge the redeployment, because the thought of building my credibility again from scratch did not sit very well with me since ‘I had been there done that.’ I went back into the place of prayer to ask God why and in my grumbling the Lord reminded me “whatsoever work your hands find to do, do it with all your might”

I started learning the new brand products, systems, applications, and processes. During the onboarding process, there were some negative experiences that left a sour taste in my mouth, getting to work every day was becoming an uphill task. During my breaks, I would go out to worship and pray because that was the only way my spirit could be lifted.

Sometime in the beginning of May, I got a word of prophecy from an online prayer meeting I attend (Kornerstone Counselling Center http://kstonecc.org/) that “what is mine is mine and nobody will take that which is mine.” I was thankful, and I continued praying with that until I received another rejection, and I became weak. I could not understand this one because we had negotiated pay and I was basically waiting for an offer. On the 24th of May, the Lord in his mercy knowing I was feeling downtrodden sent another word of prophecy with a timeline “that it will happen suddenly, that people have lined up to help me and I will see manifestation before the end of the week.” In my mind, I laughed because I did not have any major applications pending.

On Friday 28th May in the morning, I received an offer for a part-time lecturer role I applied to a long time ago. Initially I was confused because I did not think it wise to leave my full-time permanent role for a part-time offer. I discussed with my wife, and we prayed then we decided to accept the offer. In the afternoon that same Friday, I received another offer for a consultancy role which was also part-time. The pay combined was significantly more than what I was earning, so I began to thank God well because things had balanced out.

The God we serve is a humorous God. On Monday the 31st of May. I received an invite to complete an on-demand interview for another institution which I completed immediately, that same Monday in the afternoon, I received a call from the same Institution asking for my availability for a second level interview. I told them I was available immediately so they setup a teams call, and we had the Interview. It was quite interesting because at the end of the interview they asked for my references. On Tuesday the 1st of June, they made me an offer (with pay well over double what I was earning) and full-time, asking if I am available to start on Wednesday 2nd June which I gladly obliged.

As if that was not enough, on Wednesday the 2nd of June, I received a call from the company I used to work for in Nigeria. They had somewhat of a crisis and needed someone to rescue the situation. They gave me a blank cheque in relation to how much I wanted to earn and for old times’ sake I said yes!

As of my writing this, I have assumed all four roles all of which are work from home at my own time. The primary application I was required to learn after I was redeployed is what I use in one of the new jobs. In all honesty, it is a lot of work and truly an amazing learning experience. Sometimes I am petrified about the feats I must deliver, nonetheless; I know God will help me! The Lord is too faithful to fail me and that He is too faithful to disappoint me… He has proven Himself in my life and I have come to realize that He is too faithful to fail me… what He starts He always finishes.

My prayer now is for God to give me strength, wisdom, and an excellent spirit to deliver exceptionally with good success across all four roles… and again I will come back to testify.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
No
yeldey:

Please my brother will like to know if Reference Letter should be provided for accompanying spouse too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by braine(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Madcow:

God has done it!
I remember when I shared my last testimony, I promised to come back and updates you all in all honesty I have many reasons to be thankful to God considering all he has done for me he loves me so tenderly he thinks about me he considers everything.
Between then and now a lot of waters have gone under the bridge. I was putting in applications and suffering rejections. On most of the occasions I had done the second level and even final interview even presented to the CEO’s and still rejection. Initially, I developed thick skin but over time it began to get to me and there was almost no motivation to apply to other opportunities. I was enjoying my current role, however, I wanted more primarily because I knew I had the capacity to do more.
In March, I was assigned a new manager and things were good, I was doing my work and making progress and suddenly, I was redeployed to another brand. Initially I was happy, I saw it as progress with additional responsibility but when the renumeration did not change, my eyes cleared. I wanted to challenge the redeployment, because the thought of building my credibility again from scratch did not sit very well with me since ‘I had been there done that.’ I went back into the place of prayer to ask God why and in my grumbling the Lord reminded me “whatsoever work your hands find to do, do it with all your might”
I started learning the new brand products, systems, applications, and processes. During the onboarding process, there were some negative experiences that left a sour taste in my mouth, getting to work every day was becoming an uphill task. During my breaks, I would go out to worship and pray because that was the only way my spirit could be lifted.
Sometime in the beginning of May, I got a word of prophecy from an online prayer meeting I attend (Kornerstone Counselling Center http://kstonecc.org/) that “what is mine is mine and nobody will take that which is mine.” I was thankful, and I continued praying with that until I received another rejection, and I became weak. I could not understand this one because we had negotiated pay and I was basically waiting for an offer. On the 24th of May, the Lord in his mercy knowing I was feeling downtrodden sent another word of prophecy with a timeline “that it will happen suddenly, that people have lined up to help me and I will see manifestation before the end of the week.” In my mind, I laughed because I did not have any major applications pending.
On Friday 28th May in the morning, I received an offer for a part-time lecturer role I applied to a long time ago. Initially I was confused because I did not think it wise to leave my full-time permanent role for a part-time offer. I discussed with my wife, and we prayed then we decided to accept the offer. In the afternoon that same Friday, I received another offer for a consultancy role which was also part-time. The pay combined was significantly more than what I was earning, so I began to thank God well because things had balanced out.
The God we serve is a humorous God. On Monday the 31st of May. I received an invite to complete an on-demand interview for another institution which I completed immediately, that same Monday in the afternoon, I received a call from the same Institution asking for my availability for a second level interview. I told them I was available immediately so they setup a teams call, and we had the Interview. It was quite interesting because at the end of the interview they asked for my references. On Tuesday the 1st of June, they made me an offer (with pay well over double what I was earning) and full-time, asking if I am available to start on Wednesday 2nd June which I gladly obliged.
As if that was not enough, on Wednesday the 2nd of June, I received a call from the company I used to work for in Nigeria. They had somewhat of a crisis and needed someone to rescue the situation. They gave me a blank cheque in relation to how much I wanted to earn and for old times’ sake I said yes!
As of my writing this, I have assumed all four roles all of which are work from home at my own time. The primary application I was required to learn after I was redeployed is what I use in one of the new jobs. In all honesty, it is a lot of work and truly an amazing learning experience. Sometimes I am petrified about the feats I must deliver, nonetheless; I know God will help me! The Lord is too faithful to fail me and that He is too faithful to disappoint me… He has proven Himself in my life and I have come to realize that He is too faithful to fail me… what He starts He always finishes.
My prayer now is for God to give me strength, wisdom, and an excellent spirit to deliver exceptionally with good success across all four roles… and again I will come back to testify.

Please try and be segmenting your write ups in paragraphs.

This lump is uninteresting to read.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Please has anyone gotten ITA after receiving LOI (and sending EOI) from NB while having ties in another province?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Madcow:

God has done it!

Congratulations Madcow!
God is indeed faithful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kkk21: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Brunobia:

I believe you should choose the one that you have the most years of work experience for. Because that is the only one you can claim points for. You can include the other in personal history after receiving ITA.

Thanks so much for your advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Proffessorr: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Madcow:

God has done it!
… and again I will come back to testify.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Congratulations madcow. Uplifting testaments, interesting read, encouraging "lump" of words.
More wins to come.

Madcow:

God has done it!
The God we serve is a humorous God. On Monday the 31st of May. I received an invite to complete an on-demand interview for another institution which I completed immediately, that same Monday in the afternoon, I received a call from the same Institution asking for my availability for a second level interview. I told them I was available immediately so they setup a teams call, and we had the Interview. It was quite interesting because at the end of the interview they asked for my references. On Tuesday the 1st of June, they made me an offer (with pay well over double what I was earning) and full-time, asking if I am available to start on !

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
imot:

IRCC requested we fill some forms, pay the application fees for the kids and also update our POF of which we did as requested. All these happened in May 2020.

From then up until last week we didn’t receive any communication from IRCC with regards our application. What happened last week? Did you get an ADR?

The challenge now is in the fact that due to exchange rate fluctuations, our POF no longer meets the required threshold, the current exchange rate requires we top up with an additional 1 Million plus to meet the threshold, and we have also spent a portion of the initial proof of funds with the hope the ADR would not be requested.

We are at a crossroads as to what to do right now.
We are thinking of removing the money we currently have left from our Naira account which was used as POF initially, convert it to dollars and put it in our DOM account. We also want to source for the balance of the POF, and add it to the DOM account and do a new account statement for upload to IRCC with a letter of explanation indicating that we had to take these actions due to currency fluctuations in our country.

If we do this,
Would we need a gift deed for the portion of the POF we are sourcing for? Gift deed is supposed to be for gifts e.g. your papa or broda dash you money
Would the fact that we are changing accounts be detrimental to our application? Not according to popular opinion; you may change the form of your POF (to cash, tbills, dollars etc,) so long as the amount in whatever form is equal to or greater than what is required for your family size.
Would the fact that we had initially spent a portion of the Proof of funds hamper our application in anyway as that would be apparent from the new account statement? It may, if IRCC request for an ADR and discover. This is my opinion though, I may be wrong.

Responses to your questions are in red above.

In addition:
1. Why do you want to contact IRCC with an update? Have you been asked for an ADR?
2. Not sure it was wise to do what you wrote in bold, but I guess you probably know that already.
3. What is the status of your application from your GCMS, eligibility, security etc. Check first 3 pages under ASSESSMENTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olisa222: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
These people have killed me o cry cry cry I just created an Express entry profile, and for years of experience the drop down said 2 to 3years of foreign work experience. Mine is 3 years but they gave me 25 points instead of 50. Please what could be the cause? 25 points is too big to go just like that na cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Madcow:

God has done it!

Wow congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kkk21: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
ednut1:
no need filling 6552 pre ita, gives you zero points as it's noc C

Thanks for your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by slimy205: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hello gurus in the house. Please I need your assistance. I just recently got an ITA for Saskatchewan but the problem I have is that at April 26th, I transferred a portion of my savings to 4,700 dolls and the money was saved in my dom account I opened in April 26th. I want to ask that must I declare about 4million naira in my account which must be in my account for the next 90days before I apply for the visa. Or can I fill up the account to the required sum and apply within the 60days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mikeayus(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Samuelobiora19:

Hello, if you can get a student copy of your transcripts, reach-out to me let me tell you what you can do to get 2 or more degree..It is easier

Hello...I'm interested in her enquiry too..can I send you my transcript too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mikeayus(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
barby008:
Please has anyone gotten ITA after receiving LOI (and sending EOI) from NB while having ties in another province?

Please when did you get the LOI?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mikeayus(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Olisa222:
These people have killed me o cry cry cry I just created an Express entry profile, and for years of experience the drop down said 2 to 3years of foreign work experience. Mine is 3 years but they gave me 25 points instead of 50. Please what could be the cause? 25 points is too big to go just like that na cry

Bros, calm down...I'm sure you didnt get the 50 points because of your ielts score...check the documentation..there is a part that says if one has at least one CLB 7 in the language test, the max you can get in foreign work experience is 25 points, but when you have all CLB 9 and above ..you get the 50 points

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lolokike: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
I think they have reduced the score for work experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
mikeayus:

Bros, calm down...I'm sure you didnt get the 50 points because of your ielts score...check the documentation..there is a part that says if one has at least one CLB 7 in the language test, the max you can get in foreign work experience is 25 points, but when you have all CLB 9 and above ..you get the 50 points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mikeayus(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
phabulous88:

You don’t have different CLBs in your IELTS score. Your IELTS score determines your CLB.

3 years foreign work experience plus at least a CLB 7 gives you 50 points for Foreign work experience.

Your individual scores in LRWS will fall to different CLBs, this In turn determines your final CLB on the test as a whole .

I believe thats what those highlighted statements mean and I have gone ahead to calculate this for people, If you still dont agree dont mislead people with your personal unbelief

this you said "3 years foreign work experience plus at least a CLB 7 gives you 50 points for Foreign work experience." is not possible, any occurence of CLB 7 will result to a max of 25 as seen on the canadian website

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Funky123(f): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Markswag101:
Check ACCA F1-F3

This is accounting related, we want something without calculations please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Funky123(f): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Samuelobiora19:

Hello, if you can get a student copy of your transcripts, reach-out to me let me tell you what you can do to get 2 or more degree..It is easier
I send you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Last week Wednesday
mikeayus:

Please when did you get the LOI?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isrealoski(m): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Passerby2:
My COPR testimony will come in this thread in Jesus name... Amen!
amen amen and amen so shall it be but then don't forget to come get winter wears for any country temperatures in my shop before travelling. I'm in Lagos and my price are ok check Sign for contact info or just look beneath this post. no need to stress yourself smiley

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
mikeayus:

Your individual scores in LRWS will fall to different CLBs, this In turn determines your final CLB on the test as a whole .

I believe thats what those highlighted statements mean and I have gone ahead to calculate this for people, If you still dont agree dont mislead people with your personal unbelief

this you said "3 years foreign work experience plus at least a CLB 7 gives you 50 points for Foreign work experience." is not possible, any occurence of CLB 7 will result to a max of 25 as seen on the canadian website

True.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Imustreturn(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Guys please I need your assistance. I need process on how to send transcript to WES without using school.

Kindly assist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:21am On Jun 17, 2021
Imustreturn:
Guys please I need your assistance. I need process on how to send transcript to WES without using school.

Kindly assist
You have to contact the issuing body of that academic qualification to send the credential to wes directly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joshimm: 6:01am On Jun 17, 2021
This is a great one. I have been trying to move to Canada ever since, I take Canada to be my second country. I have been following [url]immigly.com[/url] ever since. I need other places I count get information from too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Imustreturn(m): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

You have to contact the issuing body of that academic qualification to send the credential to wes directly.
can't i send it on my own?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mikeayus(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Oh great, I applied for the NB june recruitment event that just ended on the 15th, I'm eagerly waiting to know what next. Can you please share your experience of the process and how long the process took. Thanks

barby008:
Last week Wednesday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2021
Funky123:

This is accounting related, we want something without calculations please

If you are not in a hurry you can try CIIN, next exam should be around Oct. You'll write 5 courses, result released like 3-4weeks after the exam, and certificate released in January.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Funky123(f): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2021
ankaravillageng:

If you are not in a hurry you can try CIIN, next exam should be around Oct. You'll write 5 courses, result released like 3-4weeks after the exam, and certificate released in January.

Thanks for the Info
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Huqo: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2021
Hi, good morning !

Please, I have a question.

I was denied study visa in 2015. I intend to submit my application for Express Entry. In the section where they asked 'have you applied to Canada Immigration, Refugees and citizenships before' , should I choose YES or NO.

I just want to be sure.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.