Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1355979 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
I submitted updated POF from piggyvest while adding spouse. I didn't see anyone that used it but I took the risk since it's a registered "financial institution". I'm confident it will fly.

I requested for a reference letter (it comes in the format required by IRCC) and bank statement.

Note that Piggyvest prints their statement from the date/time they access their system. so if even if you request for a statement from today and print backwards, if they access system on friday morning, they will start the statement from then. Factor that into your request.

MadamAO:
Good day All,
Has anyone used piggyvest for POF?
Was it accepted?
Please respond

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dimple10:
Hello all,

It's been a minute. Just like that i'm nearing the 6month mark for my submission, remaining 36days (it flew by quickly i didn't even notice).

I recently found out that my file is at Accra when i did a CSE to add spouse. Fingers crossed that PR will arrive in time for when Canada opens it doors.

On another note, exchange rate is a ****. POF for two now at N4.9m (Official rate o).

Two months later when I submitted the updated application, POF for two was N5.5m
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dimple10:

Two months later when I submitted the updated application, POF for two was N5.5m
that means things are moving. Slowly but still moving. Did you submit a web form and update your Proof of Funds?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Check ur mail , some people might have gotten Ontario invitation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Icicles: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
@Dimple10 please what is the timeframe between when you raised CSE to add your spouse and when was your profile updated to include your spouse because I raised CSE to add spouse since April and my profile has not been updated yet...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
wickedbandit:
that means things are moving. Slowly but still moving. Did you submit a web form and update your Proof of Funds?

I included it with the documents for adding spouse
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Icicles:
@Dimple10 please what is the timeframe between when you raised CSE to add your spouse and when was your profile updated to include your spouse because I raised CSE to add spouse since April and my profile has not been updated yet...

I made enquiry via cse on 27th of April to add spouse, accra responded 2days later with a list of documents/forms to submit. I submitted the documents 1st June via CSE but also attached same as a reply to the email i received from Accra. By 13th, i got a notification that my application was updated, checked and saw spouse info already added. BIL for spouse came The next day...

Whats your VO? Maybe raise another CSE to enquire or try calling.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Thane(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi guys,

Was searching for how to move to Canada and saw this thread. But this is for people with tangible work experience.

I'm 26, 1 yr post Nysc, online freelancer. Can anybody please do help me with a link on how to migrate to study?
Is it possible I can migrate as a skilled worker even though I'm self employed?

I really need help. I'm self sponsored, no block money yet so I hope to be doing the process gradually with my earnings if I can find a path to follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Icicles: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
@Dimple10 thanks for responding my VO is Ottawa last I checked...I have been raising webforms every week. I don't know how to reach them via calls

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MadamAO: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
thank you
Dimple10:
I submitted updated POF from piggyvest while adding spouse. I didn't see anyone that used it but I took the risk since it's a registered "financial institution". I'm confident it will fly.

I requested for a reference letter (it comes in the format required by IRCC) and bank statement.

Note that Piggyvest prints their statement from the date/time they access their system. so if even if you request for a statement from today and print backwards, if they access system on friday morning, they will start the statement from then. Factor that into your request.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sirgalahad26(m): 1:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Hello everyone here, I've been confused on the best and easiest way to migrate to Canada.
I keep roving from using work and study visa, student visa or any other available visa. I'll so much appreciate your advice, guides and suggestions as I plan to leave immediately after I graduate, in currently in 300L in the university and I want to start working towards leaving the country.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 24, 2021
sirgalahad26:
Hello everyone here, I've been confused on the best and easiest way to migrate to Canada.
I keep roving from using work and study visa, student visa or any other available visa. I'll so much appreciate your advice, guides and suggestions as I plan to leave immediately after I graduate, in currently in 300L in the university and I want to start working towards leaving the country.
two options go with study visa ( will cost you 6m to 12m) or work 3 years after graduation ( or work for a year and also learn and pass french test) , get a masters or second degree and apply for express entry.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by UrsyBC: 5:48am On Jun 24, 2021
I graduated in Dec...got a PNP immediately I finished my 1 year program in Canada with a 3yr work permit..also got ITA ...all in January. A lot happened in between. Had to wait for certificate to arrive in June before applying for PR. I hope things go well.

Applied for visitors visa since 3 months now...no show...and I need to visit Naija any which way. Obviously, visitor's visa from Naija has been paused but from here, it's wierd that the processing time keeps increasing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by pato405(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2021
UrsyBC:
I graduated in Dec...got a PNP immediately I finished my 1 year program in Canada with a 3yr work permit..also got ITA ...all in January. A lot happened in between. Had to wait for certificate to arrive in June before applying for PR. I hope things go well.

Applied for visitors visa since 3 months now...no show...and I need to visit Naija any which way. Obviously, visitor's visa from Naija has been paused but from here, it's wierd that the processing time keeps increasing.

I can relate. Pls check your pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by acmilan1: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
I submitted an update on my IELTS to improve my score on my Express entry account but for weeks now it's yet to be transmitted. Please can anyone help explain why?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrKong: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
acmilan1:
I submitted an update on my IELTS to improve my score on my Express entry account but for weeks now it's yet to be transmitted. Please can anyone help explain why?
You will have to transmit it yourself before your score will change else it will remain so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
acmilan1:
You need to transmit....u need to continue the form and sign like you did when you filled the form initially..
I hope you understand?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by acmilan1: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Adelove2020:

You need to transmit....u need to continue the form and sign like you did when you filled the form initially..
I hope you understand?

Not really... please,are you saying I'll have to fill to the end like I did initially and submit?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kkk21: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
MamaJoJo:

That is not accurate. You need to provide 6months

thanks for your reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
acmilan1:

Not really... please,are you saying I'll have to fill to the end like I did initially and submit?

Exactly... Fill in your last name and Given names and transmit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by CheesyTee(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please is there anyone that received ITA from Newfoundland and Labrador under the new priority skilled worker stream?

NOC 4151 (Clinical Psychologist) with 100 points.

I have been trying to search the forum for information regarding filling the application. There is no placeholder to declare work experience and I have emailed the government of Newfoundland but no response. I even had a friend in Canada call them but they were not picking either.

Anyone experiencing similar issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RahmatJ(f): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hello,
Does anyone have a reliable contact for transcript in FCE, Osiele?
And any recommendation for a good IELTS study centre in Ibadan please. A friend needs help starting out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RahmatJ(f): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hi.
There is a telegram group, however it’s usually quiet so I don’t know if it will be helpful.
A fe questions please if you do not mind. Is MSc required to apply for NL’s nomination as a clinical psychologist?
CheesyTee:
Please is there anyone that received ITA from Newfoundland and Labrador under the new priority skilled worker stream?

NOC 4151 (Clinical Psychologist) with 100 points.

I have been trying to search the forum for information regarding filling the application. There is no placeholder to declare work experience and I have emailed the government of Newfoundland but no response. I even had a friend in Canada call them but they were not picking either.

Anyone experiencing similar issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by CheesyTee(f): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
It is relatively new. But when I applied in January, I indicated I have masters and uploaded my CV plus credentials.

RahmatJ:
Hi.
There is a telegram group, however it’s usually quiet so I don’t know if it will be helpful.
A fe questions please if you do not mind. Is MSc required to apply for NL’s nomination as a clinical psychologist?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RahmatJ(f): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thank you.
CheesyTee:
It is relatively new. But when I applied in January, I indicated I have masters and uploaded my CV plus credentials.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Deluvtj247: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dimple10:
UPDATE!!!

Hello All,

It's been a while...i've been keeping busy whilst waiting for any form of news.

I successfully added spouse on June 1st which coincidentally was the day my application clocked 6months. It was acknowledged on the 13th, BIL came 14th June and biometrics was completed on the 18th.

We're still waiting o. Fingers crossed that there will be movement now that COPR holders can travel. I got ITA in the thread and here's hoping that PPR can come in this same thread.

Now will be a good time for copr holders and those waiting for reissue to get both 1st and 2nd dose of the vaccine.

Inland or outland please? Because I've added spouse since September 2020 and I've not received biometrics requested for spouse. (Outland FSW)...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by acmilan1: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Adelove2020:

Exactly... Fill in your last name and Given names and transmit.
Thank you.. I have transmitted it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
acmilan1:

Thank you.. I have transmitted it.

Great.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmandu(f): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hello everyone,
Pls is CISA certificate consider a professional certificate when calculating the CRS point. Can it be use to claim point as a professional degree..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Isha113: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Good day everyone,
Does anyone here works at the high commission of Canada, Abuja or knows someone who works there?
It's quite urgent.

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZIKEYBOY11: 12:32am On Jun 25, 2021
So, I was reading about required documents and I found out that..

1. The document(s) required for proof of work experience is a reference/experience letter from employer indicating all the necessary and required information.

My questions:
(a) why do some people advise to include bank statement as supporting document for proof of work experience?
(b) Even if one is to include bank statement, what is the recommended duration to include? For instance it will not make sense for someone with 4 years work experience to include bank statement that covers the whole duration, that would probably be too cumbersome. (about 2000 pages doc.)
(c) what other documents can be used as supporting documents for the proof of employment along with the reference letter?

2. The document(s) required for proof of funds is an official letter from the bank indicating all the relevant information including the current account balance and average account balance for the past 6 months. (This is not a bank statement). Other documents may also be requested as necessary.

My Question: I've seen many post talk about providing 6 months bank statements to show pof and all. Is this a misinterpretation, or ircc do request for bank statement in some/most cases? Or is bank statement part of the "other documents" that may be requested?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s03

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.