Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358261 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
tannystacey:
Hi everyone, my current CRS score is 493.
I av msc, had Ielts (L-8.5, R-8.5, S-8.5,W-7), and etc.

After waiting all these months, I'm considering applying for pnp, (oinp). But pple are saying my score is too high for pnp. Is it true? Has anyone applied for Ontario pnp recently? What is the CRS score that can apply or is there a range? Thanks.

Ontario invited nurses, investment managers, and accountants in the pool to apply for a provincial nomination on June 23, 2021. Candidates with CRS scores of between 464 & 467 were invited. I'm guessing it's cos the last general draw was 468.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/06/ontario-pnp-invites-express-entry-candidates-in-10-priority-occupations-0618449.html#gs.4rbmk4

You have two options:
a) Pray that they resume the general draw. 490 is a good score.

b) Look for ways to reduce your CRS score ( e g.
intentionally flop IELTS) so its falls between 464 and 467. That way when Ontario draws again and your NOC is in demand, you will be invited.

But then, you don't know when the next general draw will hold. With the recent distribution of CRS scores in the pool, it's possible that the next general draw will be above 480.

If you reduce your score to 467 and we have a general draw, you won't be invited. You will then have to increase your score back to 490 and pray that the general draw is not one-off, like what happened in December 2020.

If it's a one-off general draw, you might be tempted to reduce your CRS score again to fall below 480 (assuming the cutoff in the general draw is 480), so that Ontario can invite you in their next PNP draw.

And now you're caught in a vicious circle.

Just chill

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Dennyjuff:

I meant am I going to have to scan the hard copy. Because it hasn’t been recieved yet

If you're issued a hardcopy, just scan it and upload it.
If it's a soft copy that you receive, just upload it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Phillz83: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Phillz83:
Good morning to you all.
Plz I need your candid advice which will contribute immensely to my application. I’m trying to apply for pgd which am still on it and my wife wanted to apply for PNP through express entry as principal applicant bcoz of her 10yrs experience in multinationals company. The main problem now is my year of birth which is 1983 but on my transcript and school certificate is 1986 which I already complained to school but they told me nothing can be done but someone advice me to rectify it with court affidavit bcoz my passport photographs is printed on the right corner of school certificate. On my passport I have 1983 which I have used to apply to schools in Canada and also couple of years back to USA,Uk embassy and I learnt that they share the same database now to check background. Plz advice me if this will not cause misinterpretation that goes with 5 yrs ban and also will affidavits and explanatory letter help when sending my credentials to WES.... Thanks

Plz Do not neglect me for God sake ... need your contribution
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Phillz83:

Plz Do not neglect me for God sake ... need your contribution
get the affidavit and try your luck noni, as the secondary applicant your age does not give points. Find a way to resolve it as it will still cause you issues later in canada. At bolded you didn't think about God when you use 1986 grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fayzdream: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
PR2020:
Your work experience and ECA are two different things.
ECA acknowledges that your education in Nigeria is equal to that of canada
Work experience - you have to prove that the experience you are claiming is valid. For example; you say you have 3 years experience in HR, your reference letter should validate that claim.
I hope this helps.

Thank you. It does. Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nickxander11(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pls, the names on my ECA starts with my surname, first name, then middle name(was how it was arranged on my transcript).But my passport and certificate starts with first name, middle name then surname. If I create an EE profile with that, will there be any problems?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmandu(f): 12:25am On Jun 26, 2021
Lagbaja88:
no
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Phillz83: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2021
ednut1:
get the affidavit and try your luck noni, as the secondary applicant your age does not give points. Find a way to resolve it as it will still cause you issues later in canada. At bolded you didn't think about God when you use 1986 grin

I explain clearly that the issue of year of birth 86 instead of 83 if from the school which was unable to resolve bcoz was already printed on my certificate.
If wife apply for the PNP through EE as principal applicant and I was attached as spouse...are you saying the issue of my own age will not come up with WES during credential verification and Canada immigration ?

Secondly,Misinformation will not be tagged with my own Pgd and study visa application ?
Plz I need advice in anyway to avoid misinterpretation. Abeg help a brother here ooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 4:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Phillz83:

You don’t get my message. Am not the principal applicant for the express entry and also I explain clearly that the issue of year of birth 86 instead of 83 if from the school which was unable to resolve bcoz was already printed on my certificate.
Plz I need advice that will help me oooooo.
you dont get my answer. Re read, there is nothing else to do than what I have stated before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NNjes: 6:30am On Jun 26, 2021
Hi all

My husband and I need to do re-medical within 30 days but we couldn’t secure a date before July 20th.

Is there anyone with upfront medical appointment that will like to swap with us please?

Any date before July 20th please. (Qlife Lagos)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Martinkev(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2021
Hello All.

Is 473 a good CRS score?
There are several people with 470 and above in the pool already. Is it possible they take up to 20,000 people in 1 draw?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BNTtech: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Martinkev:
Hello All.

Is 473 a good CRS score?
There are several people with 470 and above in the pool already. Is it possible they take up to 20,000 people in 1 draw?

I'd say yes. If you aren't losing points due to age soon, I don't think you have anything to worry about. However, if you feel like you can boost, do so.

Is it possible...? Not impossible, but no one can give you that assurance on this thread.

Hi guys. Still your accredited BCS CIT plug. wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lola0999: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2021
Fellow future canadians..
I greet you all..
This platform is very informative as anyone that can read the thread carefully doesn’t need an agent..

I have a question..I read where someone raised a concern about his/her POF reducing because of the fall in naira.
Someone responded and said to open domiciliary account is the solution.
Since I was having similar issues I went to open a domiciliary account to lodge the funds..

Now my concern is if there is an express entry draw in the month of July and I am invited,
How do I explain the lump sum in my domiciliary account seeing that it’s a new account ?�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZIKEYBOY11: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2021
lola0999:
I greet you all..
This platform is very informative as anyone that can read the thread carefully doesn’t need an agent..

I have a question..I read where someone raised a concern about his/her POF reducing because of the fall in naira.
Since I was having similar issues I went to open a domiciliary account to lodge the funds..

Now my concern is if there is an express entry draw in the month of July and I am invited,
How do I explain the lump sum in my domiciliary account seeing that it’s a new account ?�

I believe you can tackle any concern raised with a letter of explanation, get a reference letter from the two banks where you had the funds initially and now. And also bank statement for the two accounts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZIKEYBOY11: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2021
lola0999:
I greet you all..

And please, how were you able to source for dollars to fund your domiciliary account. I'm planning on doing the same but the offers I get for exchange are a bit on the high side. 505 naira/dollar

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Martinkev(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Thank you. I'll wait for the next draw before deciding if I'll boost my score.

BNTtech:

I'd say yes. If you aren't losing points due to age soon, I don't think you have anything to worry about. However, if you feel like you can boost, do so.

Is it possible...? Not impossible, but no one can give you that assurance on this thread.

Hi guys. Still your accredited BCS CIT plug. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kunfu(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Hello house, I'm new here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmandu(f): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Lagbaja88:

1. If you work for company like one baba sala plc or a not too popular company that the visa officer cant find online. They sometimes ask people to provide other evidence like bank statements showing salary inflow. They know Nigerians submit fake work experience. So some people put it when submitting just in case. Last 6 months is ok or otherwise specified. Not compulsory to include.

2 .most Nigerian do not include average balance, with 6 months bank statement the visa officer can compute it. If you are using gift deed or sale of properties its not required to provide 6 months.

Pls does it mean that someone who has worked in a firm like Baba Sala and has been receiving cash salary will not be accepted even after tendering a work experience letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmandu(f): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2021
tannystacey:
Hi everyone, my current CRS score is 493.
I av msc, had Ielts (L-8.5, R-8.5, S-8.5,W-7), and etc.

After waiting all these months, I'm considering applying for pnp, (oinp). But pple are saying my score is too high for pnp. Is it true? Has anyone applied for Ontario pnp recently? What is the CRS score that can apply or is there a range? Thanks.

Pls what materials did you use to prepare for ielts to obtain this score?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hennyhorlah2: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please how do I know if my eligibility, criminality and security is passed from my GCMS notes after adding spouse.

All of this has been passed before adding my spouse, so I got a new note today after adding my wife and it still remained passed.

My question is, is the pass a true reflection of my application even after adding my wife?

Anybody here that can help �

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Exot: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hennyhorlah2:
Hello everyone,

Please how do I know if my eligibility, criminality and security is passed from my GCMS notes after adding spouse.

All of this has been passed before adding my spouse, so I got a new note today after adding my wife and it still remained passed.

My question is, is the pass a true reflection of my application even after adding my wife?

Whats you Aor and visa office?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Emmandu:

Pls does it mean that someone who has worked in a firm like Baba Sala and has been receiving cash salary will not be accepted even after tendering a work experience letter?
spend time reading the thread and previous ones. There are a lot of ppr stories on what you asked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nickxander11:
Pls, the names on my ECA starts with my surname, first name, then middle name(was how it was arranged on my transcript).But my passport and certificate starts with first name, middle name then surname. If I create an EE profile with that, will there be any problems?
One and same affidavit - no issues. Create a profile with what is on your passport
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
NNjes:
Hi all

My husband and I need to do re-medical within 30 days but we couldn’t secure a date before July 20th.

Is there anyone with upfront medical appointment that will like to swap with us please?

Any date before July 20th please.
Have you checked IOM Abuja/Lagos? QLIFE?
What’s your AOR if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Martinkev:
Hello All.

Is 473 a good CRS score?
I think you misinterpreted the pool distribution . It will take the second or third all programs draw to get to you depending on the date you submitted your profile.
If you aren’t losing points anytime soon due to age, it’s an okay score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hennyhorlah2:
Hello everyone,

This is it...if you don’t want the “passed” , please transfer to me.
Another way to know if all is cleared is to check the date the notes were generated, confirm your spouse has been added to your application , check recent notes or activity.
If info reflects change and update , then you are good to go
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NNjes: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
MissMa01:

Have you checked IOM Abuja/Lagos? QLIFE?
What’s your AOR if I may ask?

So my VISA and COPR expired last month due to the travel restrictions.

We were asked to redo the Medicals before a new COPR/VISA can be issued.

And yes we’ve checked and they are all fully booked.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenhadassah: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good afternoon,

I want to know from people that received NOI from Alberta, if they selected 'all provinces' or just 'Alberta' when creating an Express Entry Profile.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Queenhadassah:
Good afternoon,

I want to know from people that received NOI from Alberta, if they selected 'all provinces' or just 'Alberta' when creating an Express Entry Profile.

Thanks.
does not matter. Select all provinces.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Joshmuch: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Queenhadassah:
Good afternoon,

Thanks.
All is better, any province can then contact you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lolu1408: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good evening everyone. I got NOI from Ontario but my POF is not in my account. However, I have asset that I want to sell, would it be an issue if I deposit all the money in my account at once. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Joshmuch: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Imustreturn:
Guys please I need your assistance. I need process on how to send transcript to WES without using school.

Kindly assist
use ETX

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.