Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358080 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by teeste: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
good afternoon bros and sis, I have just paid for WES, and preparing for IELTS. I'm married with children (2). Does my wife need WES and IELTS too? Or mine would cover for her..
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olamiikunle(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Upeople:

He is eligible for open work permit if she works in a skilled position after studies
Thank you very much for the clarifications..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by filterpaper234(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hi guys, pls does anyone know how long it takes for an EOR to be processed, I applied for a remark in mod ielts academic since June 2nd but yet to see the outcome. My result was 8.5, 8.5, 6,7 in LRWS n needed the writing part to be remark. Any suggestion pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by odeku55(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Icicles:
@odeku55 congratulations!!! Please how did you reach IRCC? I want to call you!!!

Called them with +18882422100. I used skype call

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by odeku55(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
teeste:
good afternoon bros and sis, I have just paid for WES, and preparing for IELTS. I'm married with children (2). Does my wife need WES and IELTS too? Or mine would cover for her..
Thanks

Your wife will need IELTS and WES too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by teeste: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
odeku55:

Your wife will need IELTS and WES too

okay , thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toludebs: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hello fam,

Please for travel history, I did a road trip to Ghana sometime ago from Nigeria, which is Benin -> Togo -> Ghana, but at each of these countries, my passport was stamped for entry which is 15th June at Benin, Togo and Ghana respectively. I left Ghana 19th and this means my passport was stamped for exit at each of the border. I am confused as to how to fill my travel history.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Machol: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
This might be informative to someone

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mastravel: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
naughtylagosguy:
Good afternoon everyone. Please what else can be used to prove job duties. I wrote a letter to my former employer requesting for a reference letter. In the letter I wrote to them, I stated that the reference letter should include my start date and end date, salary and job duties. In the reference letter that was given to me, the salary and job duties was not included. I have my appointment letter.
You can draft the letter out by yourself following the sample on page 1 of this thread and show them how it should be. Read page one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Toludebs:
Hello fam,

Please for travel history, I did a road trip to Ghana sometime ago from Nigeria, which is Benin -> Togo -> Ghana, but at each of these countries, my passport was stamped for entry which is 15th June at Benin, Togo and Ghana respectively. I left Ghana 19th and this means my passport was stamped for exit at each of the border. I am confused as to how to fill my travel history.

Benin 15 June 2015 to 15 June 2015
Togo 15 June 2015 to 15 June 2015
Ghana 15 June 2015 to 19 June 2015
Togo 19 June 2015 to 19 June 2015
Benin 19 June 2015 to 19 June 2015

OR you leave Benin and Togo out as they may be considered transit locations, your call......

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by naughtylagosguy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
mastravel:
You can draft the letter out by yourself following the sample on page 1 of this thread and show them how it should be. Read page one.

I wrote a sample for them but they removed the duties and salary part.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toludebs: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thank you so much
I will add them since the stamp is there.
GraciousWords:

Benin 15 June 2015 to 15 June 2015
Togo 15 June 2015 to 15 June 2015
Ghana 15 June5 to 19 June 2015
Togo 19 June 2015 to 19 June 2015
Benin 19 June 2015 to 19 June 2015

OR you leave Benin and Togo out as they may be considered transit locations, your call......

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RealVictor: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Praise God, I got my IELTS result today.
L 8,
R 8,
W 7.5,
S 7.5

Very first attempt

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayandee: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Machol:
Hello all,

I am rounding up my masters in a foreign university and a few friends have been urging me to try the Canadian PR route as I have never given it a thought. My first degree was in Electronics and Computer Engineering, my masters degree was in Digital Transformation. I used to CRS to calculate my score and that of my husband, it amounted to 475. Do you think this will work? Should i start the process based on this score? I can start over to read the processes from page 1, just need the opinion of those that have started this process. I have over 5 years experience. Your advice is highly recommended.
with crs 475 you have a good chance. Start the process now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
RealVictor:
L 8,
R 8,
W 7.5,
S 7.5

Very first attempt
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Diaperssbabies: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hello Good Afternoon,

Please i need help.

So my work experience for the main Noc code i was selected for OINP is just 2yrs. To make it 3yrs total work experience, i added NYSC. But i just heard NYSC is not allowed. Please how do i go about the reference letter and bankstatements/payslips

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Diaperssbabies:
Hello Good Afternoon,

Please i need help.

So my work experience for the main Noc code i was selected for OINP is just 2yrs. To make it 3yrs total work experience, i added NYSC. But i just heard NYSC is not allowed. Please how do i go about the reference letter and bankstatements/payslips

Thanks

How many years of work experience do you have altogether in Noc 0,A or B occupation?
Besides, don't fear many people have used Nysc and will still use Nysc, you just need to make sure they meet the necessary criteria
-. 40hours 30hrs of work per week
_. Job description matches with Noc chosen in category 0, A and B occupation.
_. Must be a paid job etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Diaperssbabies: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thanks a lot.

I have 2.5yrs experience in the NOC i was selected for. Please
What about Bank statement/payslip?
solelymade:

How many years of work experience do you have altogether in Noc 0,A or B occupation?
Besides, don't fear many people have used Nysc and will still use Nysc, you just need to make sure they meet the necessary criteria
-. 40hours of work per week
_. Job description matches with Noc chosen in category 0, A and B occupation.
_. Must be a paid job etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Diaperssbabies:
Thanks a lot.

I have 2.5yrs experience in the NOC i was selected for. Please
What about Bank statement/payslip?

Get your bank statement from your bank and your payslip from your office now, is that a problem sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Diaperssbabies: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
I have collected the bankstatement for my main NOC(the 2.5yrs experience).

Please i am asking about how ild go about providing the bank statement for the 1yr NYSC, so that the NYSc wouldnt be an issue.
Thanks
solelymade:

Get your bank statement from your bank and your payslip from your office now, is that a problem sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Diaperssbabies:
I have collected the bankstatement for my main NOC(the 2.5yrs experience).

Please i am asking about how ild go about providing the bank statement for the 1yr NYSC, so that the NYSc wouldnt be an issue.
Thanks
That's easy now.... Tell the organisation you did the Nysc posting to write you the letter. Make sure it conforms to IRCC standard, it is same as the letter you will get for your current job.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lahun: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
What are your Eligibility and Background Check showing? Have they started already?

I haven't done Biometrics. I've done medicals and I'm waiting for Medicals passed. It's used to be an average-a-month thing. This waiting is depressing. I don wait so teh, I don dey loose wait .....

What is Casper?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Diaperssbabies: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Aii. Thank you very much
So in the reference letter prepared by the organisation should i state the monthly allawee of N19,800 and its total annually?
solelymade:

That's easy now.... Tell the organisation you did the Nysc posting to write you the letter. Make sure it conforms to IRCC standard, it is same as the letter you will get for your current job.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hizzylife(f): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please who can help me with a contact for FUTO transcript processing? I applied for my transcript to be sent to WES since second week of May and until now nothing has happened. I thought it would be faster because I've requested for it (sent to a local institution here) before but it doesn't seem so.

I'm getting really anxious as draws may start any moment from now and I don't want to miss any opportunity. I need to act fast because I'm on the borderline due to age (I will start losing points soon).

Please help a soul. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by naughtylagosguy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
naughtylagosguy:
Good afternoon everyone. Please what else can be used to prove job duties. I wrote a letter to my former employer requesting for a reference letter. In the letter I wrote to them, I stated that the reference letter should include my start date and end date, salary and job duties. In the reference letter that was given to me, the salary and job duties was not included. I have my appointment letter.

ednut1 and other people here, any help please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Diaperssbabies:
Aii. Thank you very much
So in the reference letter prepared by the organisation should i state the monthly allawee of N19,800 and its total annually?
Yes, it shows it is paid job and not voluntary service then if the organisation adds something to the 19800 include it, it makes it more beautiful and valid.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dajayeoba(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dear seniors,

I just had a baby and would like to add him to my EE profile, can I get guidelines on how to go about it.

I also got a NOI from OINP before updating his details on my EE profile. please is it compulsory for me to add my baby to my EE profile first, before submitting my OINP application?

Thank you smiley smiley smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Diaperssbabies: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tanks for your help
solelymade:

Yes, it shows it is paid job and not voluntary service then if the organisation adds something to the 19800 include it, it makes it more beautiful and valid.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by navigante: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
RealVictor:
L 8,
R 8,
W 7.5,
S 7.5

Very first attempt
Congrats.plz What date did you write?

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.