Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1355964 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2020
rotile247:

6months or 1 year is fine depending on what you can get but make sure the sum for 1 year tallies with your annual salary stated in your job reference letter.
bros from where did you get this? Never seen where any visa officer was concerned with either gross or net. Their only concern is where you paid Yes or no. What you were paid is none of their concern. Payslips is not even a mandatory requirement. So if my company pays me bonus, leave allowance, out of pocket allowance or salary increase during the year alongside my salary. How is it supposed to tie. Make una dey fear God with all these assertions.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2020
Grreenk:
Goodday house, please how many months of pay slips should be submitted to ircc

If you have a reference letter in IRCC format, none.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Izuuyadams11: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2020
am interested chief I stay in abuja
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2020
ednut1:
bros from where did you get this? Never seen where any visa officer was concerned with either gross or net. Their only concern is where you paid Yes or no. What you were paid is none of their concern. Payslips is not even a mandatory requirement. So if my company pays me bonus, leave allowance, out of pocket allowance or salary increase during the year alongside my salary. How is it supposed to tie. Make una dey fear God with all these assertions.
cheesy cheesy

I don't even know who started all these bank statements and payslips brouhaha. All of those aren't necessary if you get the reference letter in IRCC format. You only need those if the reference letter isn't in the format and you are trying to show further proofs to fill in for lack of information on the reference letter. People should learn to keep their applications simple.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2020
DebbieWilliams:

If you have a reference letter in IRCC format, none.
Exactly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olanna95: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hi guys, please I have a question regarding gift deeds. If the money is being provided my my sister, do I need to attach a statement of her own account?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olanna95: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hi guys, please I have a question regarding gift deeds. If my sister is sending the money to my account. I'm aware I am to provide a Letter of Explanation (LOE), and notarize the gift deed. But do I also have to show/provide her account statement?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GeologistMajor: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
You can print the page that show the money moving from her account to yours. Shikenan.
Olanna95:
Hi guys, please I have a question regarding gift deeds. If my sister is sending the money to my account. I'm aware I am to provide a Letter of Explanation (LOE), and notarize the gift deed. But do I also have to show/provide her account statement?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omodollyp: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please I have also have a question with regards to POF. I am the PA being accompanied by my husband and kids. My father in-law will be giving us the funds backed up with a gift deed. Does the money have to be in my account or can it remain in his account? If not I opening a joint account a better option? That way the money will be sent from his account to the joint account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by frailbuzz: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hello guys, please I just got approved after passport submission in March. I am currently in a dilemma. Will it be possible for me to travel now?

Response needed to enable decision making please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daboll: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please this is my second IELTS .. same scores computer delivered: LRSW : 7.5,8,8,6.5 ��.. pls I need help in crossing that .5 in writing and listening. Please any help will be appreciated. Gracefiled26@gmail.com .. please thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Check your mail.

Daboll:
Please this is my second IELTS .. same scores computer delivered: LRSW : 7.5,8,8,6.5 ��.. pls I need help in crossing that .5 in writing and listening. Please any help will be appreciated. Gracefiled26@gmail.com .. please thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hi everyone, please for the lawyers here. If you’ve recently applied for a letter of good standing from the Supreme Court please help out on how you did. Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dimple10:

Unfortunately you cannot claim single while married. It’ll be seen as misrepresentation which can result in a 5year ban

My advice: Consider changing to accompanying spouse, find a way to get the money even if you have to borrow. Let it come through any of your parents or parent in-laws, get a gift deed, apply and return the money.

Also your brother inlaw can give you extra 15points If he already had PR so take advantage of that.

Things will get better, be hopeful.
Some things shouldn't be said openly with such boldness especially when it's not the right thing to do. This nairaland is filled with visa officers. Don't be shocked to know that there may be visa officers posing as people who needs advise on this thread.

@Ganzallo I want to believe you have read everything everyone posted regarding your situation. It's best you heed to the words of advise as delay is better than a ban which may range from 5 years to a life ban. You can't apply as single, your secret will be out one day and you will risk loosing everything even if you're already a citizen by then. You can't claim 15 points if spouse is non-accompanying. Advise, get your spouse to write IELTS, evaluate her highest degree and hope for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by supermuyi: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Olanna95:

Thank you

No, you don't need to show her account statement. Gift deed is enough.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaHeaven: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Good evening guys, please how can one get wes to send verification request to school via courier? Please assist as the school never got mail verification request sent by wes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Eraytee:
Check your mail.

Bros please I also need help. emekaegereonu@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
MamaHeaven:
Good evening guys, please how can one get wes to send verification request to school via courier? Please assist as the school never got mail verification request sent by wes.
Send a mail via contact us form on their website. State expressly that WES should enable verification to be sent via international courier option and they should also make enable an icon for the payment on your dashboard. Be ready to part ways with $85CAD (btwn 27k to 30k sha). I followed this route and it worked for me.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Save yourself the hassle and just apply from your local NBA branch. It was much easier for me.
Debbieeeeeee:
Hi everyone, please for the lawyers here. If you’ve recently applied for a letter of good standing from the Supreme Court please help out on how you did. Thank you very much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaHeaven: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
mobenjackson:

Send a mail via contact us form on their website. State expressly that WES should enable verification to be sent via international courier option and they should also make enable an icon for the payment on your dashboard. Be ready to part ways with $85CAD (btwn 27k to 30k sha). I followed this route and it worked for me.

God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

Some things shouldn't be said openly with such boldness especially when it's not the right thing to do. This nairaland is filled with visa officers. Don't be shocked to know that there may be visa officers posing as people who needs advise on this thread.

Noted...I‘ll be extra careful with mentioning such.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Neam9: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hello, please is this for IRCC too?

Debbieeeeeee:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SasaEnitan: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hello House,
I have received my ITA and I am acuurenlty filling out the form
If I am employed by the government as a Civil servant, how do I go through this section of the form please?
Any help will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by whoknew: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please is there any September AOR group that I can join?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kb11: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adaaso: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please any March 2020 AOR group that I can join
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Torie8(f): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Canada Canada in 2021 you shall not pass me by

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Neam9:
Hello, please is this for IRCC too?

No it’s not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
lawyerintransit:
Save yourself the hassle and just apply from your local NBA branch. It was much easier for me.
Please was your application recent ? If it was then I’m off to my NBA branch. Because the requirements I’m seeing now is giving me headache meanwhile some people got theirs a few years ago without much ado
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
MamaHeaven:
This is what most schools say until you land there yourself , another thing that worked for my cousin was she went to school and got the official email of the school and called wes to tell them this is where they should send it to , apparently she discovered Wes had been sending the verification to the school but not the department concerned with the verification so they kept saying they didn’t see anything from WES. If you can get the contact of the person that handles verification in your school it’ll make things easier too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sammirano: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=dami94 post=94184245][/quote]

They have reduced all this to $100. Youwill only receive a mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hazel01(f): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
awo666:
For those intending to applying for transcript through UI please, UI is no more using ETX.NG to send transcript to WES. This is the situation report as at yesterday. Thank you.
ha.....why

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.