Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1355880 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BlitzkriegYeaga(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Okay will do, thank you, I appreciate ��
CheesyTee:
Check through your email and spam folder to be sure you didn’t miss their mail for ADR.

I wouldn’t know how their EOI dashboard looks like, but you can try signing in to check if you have message(s) there too.

You may also need to email or call them to ask about your application. They do respond to emails.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BluMitkay(f): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=Funky123 post=102779147][/quote]

Greetings,
Please does anyone know the next time for BCS registration and exam date...also I need a detailed outline.of the different courses avaliable, so I can choose appropriately. Please I really need this information. Thanks youy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mastravel: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
BluMitkay:

Greetings,
Please does anyone know the next time for BCS registration and exam date...also I need a detailed outline.of the different courses avaliable, so I can choose appropriately. Please I really need this information. Thanks youy
Next exam is coming up in October.
O81O633769O for more detail.
Study resources and registration guidance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yinkkss: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
https:///3rtg1AU [quote author=BlitzkriegYeaga post=103962575][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yinkkss: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yinkkss: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2021
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/ybGGCZ00

Ladies and Gentlemen, kindly participate in this survey "Examining the Factors Responsible for Young Nigerians Emigrating to Canada in recent years". It's for my data lead africa project. Kindly feel free to share this survey link with your colleagues & associates.
Kind regards.

Yinkkss:
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/ybGGCZ00
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 5:21am On Jul 23, 2021
Rhuth:

I highly doubt it has.
If PNP EOIs (especially Ontario tech draw) are given based on scores lower than the last FSW draw, it's only normal that they resume the FSW draws.
There are so many of us that could have been nominated, who haven't cos our crs is way higher than the current cut off. That to me is partial.

I don’t know much about this, but I read about some Indians that had to write Ilets again, just to downgrade their score to get ITA.

They will resume FSW. When, no one knows.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ojsamuel(m): 6:00am On Jul 23, 2021
BlitzkriegYeaga:
Hello Everyone,
I'm New Here, please, I have a question, How long does Nova Scotia take to process ITA application? I got ITA/NOI in January 2021, finished the online application and submitted in February, got an email acknowledging my application passed the completeness test. However, I'm yet to hear from them.

Kindly PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kcosam: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2021
Good morning seniors in the house, pls has anyone successfully used Microfinance bank fixed deposit or bank statement as POF for PR application?
Is POF from Nigeria Microfinance banks acceptable by the Canadian immigration?

I will very much appreciate your honest response. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2021
ednut1:
there are situations like a friend of mine who has 25 siblings but 5 from his mother. Can he list the 25 siblings When he does not have relationship with some or know where they are. What if i only found out about a step sibling after I came to Canada, is that misrepresentation. They can still try with a detailed LOE and evidences.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Funky123(f): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2021
BluMitkay:

Greetings,

No I don't, I think there is a thread you can use the search button
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kcosam: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
kcosam:
Good morning seniors in the house, pls has anyone successfully used Microfinance bank fixed deposit or bank statement as POF for PR application?

Any response pls @Graciousworld, ednut1, Missmass and others in the house, I need your input pls. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by safex(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
I believe as long as the MF bank is duly licensed, then you should be fine.
Just make sure any document they are giving you fully meet IRCC specifications. E.g. their FD must state that the funds are readily liquidated on demand
kcosam:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
kcosam:

Any response pls @Graciousworld, ednut1, Missmass and others in the house, I need your input pls. Thanks
use the search button using key words for things like this. I searched ‘ microfinance pof ppr’. This is one of the ppr testimonies i found https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/291#74455308
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Apiness111: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hi Family.

Does anyone know of any WhatsApp group for people with November 2020/December 2020/January 2021 AOR AND does anyone know of any group for Accra VO?
I would really appreciate the help. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
OINP people (peeps who received NOI from Ontario) who used WES, hope you have seen and read this.
#ChinUpReadUp, don’t allow your NOI go to waste.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

July 13, 2021 Incomplete Applications: Important information for all applicants and representatives/Express Entry streams: Educational Credential Assessment reports issued by World Education Services

Applicants are expected to submit a complete application that complies with program criteria at the time of application submission. Accepting only complete applications decreases processing times for our clients.

If you are applying under an Express Entry stream and have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) issued by World Education Services (WES), you must authorize WES to share a copy of your ECA with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

To authorize WES to share your ECA results with us, you must order an ‘Additional Report’ of your ECA report online and select the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program as the recipient of the ECA.

Authorizing WES to share the results of your assessment with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is not sufficient for the purposes of your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Very important: Failure to provide a copy of your ECA report and authorize WES to share the results of your ECA with the OINP will result in your application being returned as incomplete and application fee refunded. You will lose the opportunity to apply to the program unless you receive a new notification of interest.

Looks like express entry streams are: French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream, Human Capital Priorities stream and Skilled Trades stream

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
BluMitkay:

Greetings,

Ask this moniker: BNTtech and read here https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/597#102770043

See this link from page 1: https://www.bcs.org/get-qualified/international-higher-education-qualifications-heq/bcs-certificate-in-it/

See this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6452265/thread-may-2021-bcs-certificate#99756388

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rvpbae: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good day everyone. Pls I need help.
I have created my profile but it just won’t submit.

When I log in, personal details sections shows ‘in progress’ but I have filled everything. Even when I check for completeness, it says the form is complete and everything in that section is checked complete and marked green.

I don’t know if I am doing something wrong, as that’s the only part showing in progress.

Pls help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BlitzkriegYeaga(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Did a page come up for you to sign with your full name?
rvpbae:
Good day everyone. Pls I need help.
I have created my profile but it just won’t submit.

When I log in, personal details sections shows ‘in progress’ but I have filled everything. Even when I check for completeness, it says the form is complete and everything in that section is checked complete and marked green.

I don’t know if I am doing something wrong, as that’s the only part showing in progress.

Pls help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rvpbae: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlitzkriegYeaga:
Did a page come up for you to sign with your full name?

No. I believe that is the next step but I’m stuck here.

Personal details is showing ‘in progress’ but I have completed everything. From the second picture, when I click on check for completeness, it shows the form is complete. So I don’t know what’s going on?

I don’t know if it is from the funds, I put 26000 for family of 4.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BlitzkriegYeaga(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
It could be your network, try checking if your passport detail is added below that passport column. Also increase the pof value, mine is above the give amount a little.
rvpbae:

Personal details is showing ‘in progress’ but I have completed everything. From the second picture, when I click on check for completeness, it shows the form is complete. So I don’t know what’s going on?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Who is writing mod idp ielts r
Test tomorrow?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Influential101: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
rvpbae:

check at the top right where it says to modify family information, complete there and submit.. it'll rectify it..

happened to my sibling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rvpbae: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Influential101:
check at the top right where it says to modify family information, complete there and submit.. it'll rectify it..

happened to my sibling

Thank you so much. This worked.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rvpbae: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2021
BlitzkriegYeaga:
It could be your network, try checking if your passport detail is added below that passport column. Also increase the pof value, mine is above the give amount a little.

It wasn’t any of that. The guy above resolved it for me.

Thanks all the same smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rawe45: 12:52am On Jul 24, 2021
aduku1:
Who is writing mod idp ielts r
Test tomorrow?

I am
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 24, 2021
Hello. Please is the ielts results for those who wrote on the 10th July out either with British or Mod?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by muhammedhammed: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2021
MOD, no result yet ooo
nenyenwan:
Hello. Please is the ielts results for those who wrote on the 10th July out either with British or Mod?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BNTtech: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2021
BluMitkay:

Greetings,

Hi. Wonder whether you've contacted us yet? Well, registration opens on Jul 26th (Monday) and closes on Aug 23rd. This is something you need to be fast about. Kindly reach out if you need any more info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rawe45: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2021
nenyenwan:

MOD said Monday.. let’s hope so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2021
Hello guys,

Can 2 BSC’s be evaluated as 2 or more degrees? Asking for a friend. He has a BSC degree in International relations and Human resource management.
Will appreciate your feedback.

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: EverblazingTee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.