Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1355668 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Andyosifo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
There might be fsw draw this month or next and ppr will start coming in trickles as from next month

Keep hope alive

nymphomaniac:
Shey make we still put mind for FSW draw? I am tired.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Berle: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Congratulations! Considering your AOR, did you get a remed request or it was automatically extended
PanicButton:
Just . received my GCMS note.

Eligibility: Passed.
Medicals: Passed.
Criminality: Passed.
Final: Approved.

Finally. It's been a long wait. It is safe to say that I'd be awaiting my ppr once the 'dust' settles.
AOR: February 2020
Primary office: Ottawa.
Secondary office: Lagos

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by opendo21(m): 12:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Allegory:
Please I really wasn’t expecting to get this NOI, though it’s a welcome development. The issue now is that I have 45 days to apply and my kids don’t have passports. My contact is saying the passports would take at least 6 weeks to get. Please has anyone been in this situation before? Is there a place I can go to get their passports fast tracked, or is there an alternative for not having passports. (Cos I saw passports of dependents among the document checklist for Ontario)
Same here..got the NOI and had to go to Festac for my kids passport. Hoping to get it soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cyrusmillz: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Hello everyone , so I started reading from page 1 as suggested. Also as suggested ACCA is one of the courses to be taken to get one or more degrees ... but while reading through, I saw that a nairalander got denied PR because she used ACCA as her second certificate and nothing was done about it . As anyone gotten PPR recently using ACCA as second certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Katieposh(f): 1:27am On Aug 06, 2021
Hello. Please I have been having issue with my WES Verification with my school. There has been a back and forth between my school claiming they have sent Verification to WES and of course WES saying there has been nothing. This has been ongoing for a year and 7 months inspite of my engagementwith WES on calls and Twitter. My school sent me a screenshot of the letter drafted and stamped as regard the Verification but still to no avail.

May I know any other evaluation body I may use that does not require Verification and how long pls excluding IQAS.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shinaayomi1: 1:45am On Aug 06, 2021
Pls seniors in d house,I want to know may be online certificate from university in canada is acceptable in this processing .cos I hv not complete my campus schooling here,(3l) here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 2:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Completed ACCA qualification is a 2nd degree. That is doing the skills and advanced level.

This person who used ACCA cert, was it is a certificate of just 3 papers. I am sure that WES gives ACCA a degree status and that is used as 2 or more degrees.

cyrusmillz:
Hello everyone , so I started reading from page 1 as suggested. Also as suggested ACCA is one of the courses to be taken to get one or more degrees ... but while reading through, I saw that a nairalander got denied PR because she used ACCA as her second certificate and nothing was done about it . As anyone gotten PPR recently using ACCA as second certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 2:59am On Aug 06, 2021
People that used family business as form of work experience. What did you provide.

I don search this thread, I no see answer. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Superfavoured1: 3:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Hello. Thanks for the information. Could you please post an image of WES evaluation remark of the school diploma?

I can see a pre.ND on their website but can't seem to find pre.HND. I.understand people with HND trying to obtain a BSC but a BSc. holder trying to get Pre HND which is lower than HND sounds interesting.

Also how many months or years would be in the schools transcript since you said the person doesn't need to attend the school but get awarded the diploma certificate.

Samuelobiora19:

Okay..It is a pre-HND offered by Kings Polytechnic Ubiaja..You get your Bsc TRANSCRIPTS,they evaluate it then give you a diploma in the course or a related field..They send your diploma transcripts and certificate electronically to WES..End of Story.. You can actually google the school and send them a Mail..Someone on this thread actually introduced the program to me...I have done for about 3 of my friends.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 5:27am On Aug 06, 2021
opendo21:
Same here..got the NOI and had to go to Festac for my kids passport. Hoping to get it soon.
Same here, we’ve applied now we’re waiting. Please are you in any Oinp group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Katieposh:
Hello. Please I have been having issue with my WES Verification with my school. There has been a back and forth between my school claiming they have sent Verification to WES and of course WES saying there has been nothing. This has been ongoing for a year and 7 months inspite of my engagementwith WES on calls and Twitter. My school sent me a screenshot of the letter drafted and stamped as regard the Verification but still to no avail.

May I know any other evaluation body I may use that does not require Verification and how long pls excluding IQAS.

Thank you.
I thought the verification is via email. Did your school post a letter to them instead?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by articulate3145: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2021
cyrusmillz:
Could you provide the link to the nairalanders post?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EsoEso: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2021
DrRoyce:

That’s exactly same time I applied for a remark. My result came out this Monday. Writing went from 7 to 7.5

Final result- LRSW- 9.0, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5
Your result is just so impressive. Can you shed some light on how and what you used in preparing for the exam especially Listening and Reading?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NNjes: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2021
My initial medicals had expired, so I was sent for re-medicals.

debbiecupcake:

Has your medicals expired or about to?

I am also waiting for IRCC to inform me on what next to do.

We received a re-medicals request after which our profile was updated after we passed.

It's been two weeks and no update from them. My VO is Accra

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PanicButton: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Berle:
Congratulations! Considering your AOR, did you get a remed request or it was automatically extended

Thanks. Yes I did get a re-med request.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sharonyeah: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello everyone, I am new here but I received letter of invite to Saskatchewan and I have just 60 days to submit.

Now, the question is can I use a very close friend as close relative or we must be blood related.

2. How do I establish such relationships, what documents do I need to present?

Thank you for the quick response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mastravel: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
If you need extra qualification to count as two or more degree to increase CRS score, either of CIMA first stage; Certificate in Business Accounting (BA1-BA4) or ACCA Applied Knowledge exams (f1-f3), can get you that within 2-3months.
If you need help on how to start, registration, exam center in your area,
comprehensive study text, exam kit, mock questions & answers,
guild on how to study and pass the exam...., we are here to see you through it (08106337690)
Note that either of this exam requires just the basic knowledge of the courses involved and can be taken by anyone regardless of discipline.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by victree4: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello guys,
I need a lady with bsc cert to join me in applying for the canadian pr so we can have a very high crs score.
Who's interested?
I myself i'm a graduate with some years work experience.
Shoot me a mail victree4eva@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cyrusmillz: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
bekayy:
Completed ACCA qualification is a 2nd degree. That is doing the skills and advanced level.

This person who used ACCA cert, was it is a certificate of just 3 papers. I am sure that WES gives ACCA a degree status and that is used as 2 or more degrees.

I actually went through her post and she didn't seem to get any exemption, she wrote f1 - f3 which was evaluated by wes. it was the Vo that denied her

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cyrusmillz: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
articulate3145:

Could you provide the link to the nairalanders post?
Thanks

I don't want to quite the post. pls see the screenshot

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
victree4:
Hello guys,
I need a lady with bsc cert to join me in applying for the canadian pr so we can have a very high crs score.
Who's interested?
70 years old mumu man. You think this won't come back to bite you now or in canada. Ogbeni go and learn french to increase points

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sharonyeah:
Hello everyone, I am new here but I received letter of invite to Saskatchewan and I have just 60 days to submit.

Now, the question is can I use a very close friend as close relative or we must be blood related.

2. How do I establish such relationships, what documents do I need to present?

Thank you for the quick response.
its on the sinp website why not check. You declared you have family when you dont have thereby denying another person letter of invitation. Why do people do this nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
cyrusmillz:
at a point wes was evaluating acca f1 to f3 as one semester. They have changed that last year to one year. So it flies now

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
victree4:
Hello guys,
Who's interested?
LMAO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cyrusmillz: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lagbaja88:
at a point wes was evaluating acca f1 to f3 as one semester. They have changed that last year to one year. So it flies now

thanks bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sharonyeah: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
@Lagbaja, its on the sinp website why not check. You declared you have family when you dont have thereby denying another person letter of invitation. Why do people do this nonsense.

you are very sick and stupid. And if you are frustrated, then go and sort yourself out.

If you don't have any positive response you should have kept your mouth shut.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmy2009(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
I've finally passed ielts and done wes. Please what do I need to do before ITA. I dont want to be rushed when that time reaches. Other than gathering money and entering the pool. Is there anything I'm supposed to do to make it easier or faster

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sharonyeah:
@Lagbaja, its on the sinp website why not check. You declared you have family when you dont have thereby denying another person letter of invitation. Why do people do this nonsense.

you are very sick and stupid. And if you are frustrated, then go and sort yourself out.

If you don't have any positive response you should have kept your mouth shut.

you are the sick and foolish one here. Check the website you filled your application on. What is hard in that, the fraudster is getting angry for no reason lol. Keep making things hard for Nigerians by filling fake information to get ITA

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by victree4: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
How will it affect later on?

Lagbaja88:
70 years old mumu man. You think this won't come back to bite you now or in canada. Ogbeni go and learn french to increase points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Icicles: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Helll everyone!

Please is there anyone who has raised a webform this year to add a spouse to their application post AOR and the profile is yet to be updated?

Or is it just me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Join you as in partnership or business venture?
victree4:
Hello guys,
Who's interested?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.