Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1357631 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Canadahome:
Please, can a POF letter be addressed as " To Whom It May Concern"?
yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 3:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Ajaxa:
Well he happens to be my landlord. Let me give him more time. I know he wouldn't want to ask me for money for house for three years. I think my money is still safe but I don't want to rush and waste money on covid 19 again when nothing is forthcoming. Thanks

What if he really isn't your landlord (owner of the property), what if that is a scam too, don't assume you can offset whatever payment you've made against rent. As the good people have ready said, any agent who tells you to do COVID test to get a work permit to Canada is a scam...you can take that to the bank.

In any case, we don't know much about work permit here. If you want to join us in Express Entry, just click here and read up - https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#93294387

We don't know much about agent wahala too, only DIY.

#JustSaying
#JustStrollingBy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 3:28am On Aug 26, 2021
DFreeze:

Hi mate, can you work me through on how you ordered for this GCMS notes, please?
Thank you for your anticipated compliance.

Read here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/643#104080818

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 3:38am On Aug 26, 2021
sffalenn:
Hey guys, Feb 2021 AOR here. I ordered GCMS notes to check on things as 6 months have elapsed.
Thing is there hasn't been any movement on my file since biometrics was updated on 17/02.
My primary VO is CIO and secondary VO is Ottawa. What's the most effective way to reach out to them to get things rolling again?
Thanks

Reaching out to them - try webform or CSE (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html). They may take some time to respond. The response may be generic and not address your query at all. grin

Call centre will not answer EE applicants' phone calls now, unless you are calling to advise about withdrawal of application or change in circumstance. They are attending to Afghanistan crisis. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Getting the ball rolling - .........na God hand we dey......

But there has been small movement on your file sha....... na only security and eligibility remain.

#ItGastaEndInPraise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 3:50am On Aug 26, 2021
As I celebrate my 20 month post AOR party tomorrow, please join me in raising your voices to heaven that my PPR and COPR (and the PPR and COPR of my brothers and sisters in waiting) will land in this 2021....

#PrayerOfAnApplicant
#WhiteChristmas
#NoPPRNoPart11 grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayandee: 4:47am On Aug 26, 2021
GraciousWords:
As I celebrate my 20 month post AOR party tomorrow, please join me in raising your voices to heaven that my PPR and COPR (and the PPR and COPR of my brothers and sisters in waiting) will land in this 2021....

#PrayerOfAnApplicant
#WhiteChristmas
#NoPPRNoPart11 grin
I feel your pain. It's well. You are not alone. We will keep praying

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Amicableoga: 4:59am On Aug 26, 2021
Please l need a link for provincial nomination thread .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Finally passed my IELTS at a second trial.
I guess my emotions affected the first test due to what I passed through during the week to the test. My FIL was sick, so shuffling reading, work and scheduled night visitations to the hospital added more stress.
To cap it all, we lost him the Thursday to the test and that added to the emotional trauma already passed through.

I had to brave up and sat for the test but I got 7.5, 8.5,7,7 in LRSW respectively. While the preparation for the second was also intensive since I would not want to have the test again, reading was so tough on test day that I wondered if it wasn't the same IELTS reading, I also checked if I mistakenly registered for IELTS academic.
Alas, the result came out 8.5, 7, 8, 7.
I feel so good!

Both tests were BC CBT.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenhadassah: 6:20am On Aug 26, 2021
GraciousWords:

Reaching out to them - try webform or CSE (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html). They may take some time to respond. The response may be generic and not address your query at all. grin

Call centre will not answer EE applicants' phone calls now, unless you are calling to advise about withdrawal of application or change in circumstance. They are attending to Afghanistan crisis. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

But there has been small movement on your file sha....... na only security and eligibility remain.

#ItGastaEndInPraise

After I got my ielts result yesterday I called my cousin that works with immigration Canada yesterday if he had any idea when FSW program will resume and he told me he has no idea, that they are working on Afghanistan refugees, I guess the Canadian govt is trying to bring them in as refugees.
I just pray and hope that this doesn't affect FSW program.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenhadassah: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2021
GraciousWords:

#PrayerOfAnApplicant
#WhiteChristmas
#NoPPRNoPart11 grin

Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Luksom: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Pls I need a contact of anyone working in Canadian embassy?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2021
brogxy:
I guess my emotions affected the first test due to what I passed through during the week to the test. My FIL was sick, so shuffling reading, work and scheduled night visitations to the hospital added more stress.
To cap it all, we lost him the Thursday to the test and that added to the emotional trauma already passed through.

I had to brave up and sat for the test but I got 7.5, 8.5,7,7 in LRSW respectively. While the preparation for the second was also intensive since I would not want to have the test again, reading was so tough on test day that I wondered if it wasn't the same IELTS reading, I also checked if I mistakenly registered for IELTS academic.
I feel so good!

Both tests were BC CBT.
Congratulations , everything will fall into place

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Queenhadassah:

After I got my ielts result yesterday I called my cousin that works with immigration Canada yesterday if he had any idea when FSW program will resume and he told me he has no idea, that they are working on Afghanistan refugees, I guess the Canadian govt is trying to bring them in as refugees.
I just pray and hope that this doesn't affect FSW program.
This is already mentioned on their website and it said enquiries only.
Call center agents have limited visibility and instructions come from the Minister.
While they maybe prioritizing Afghan refugees, we have to wait until travel restrictions are lifted to see how things unfold.
Keep the faith!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sffalenn: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2021
DFreeze:

Hi mate, can you work me through on how you ordered for this GCMS notes, please?
Thank you for your anticipated compliance.

I searched "order gcms notes" on NL and got many links...
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/626#104925719
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/633#104963824
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/273#103268986
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/167#98358236

Choose whichever option that works for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lawlar1: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2021
You don't have to say this
Lagbaja88:
you be big mumu thats all

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sffalenn: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2021
GraciousWords:

#ItGastaEndInPraise

Thank you, I'll try those options. I had heard they weren't responding at all to non urgent queries.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Ajaxa:
House let me come out like this. I know his two kids are in Canada and he has been there too. He showed me a visa tonight that was granted on his phone. Though I'm sure my money will come out and I have been doubting him too but I'm just trying to play safe because I know he can't go away with my money. That one is certain he is my landlord. I will collect my money but I just want to know maybe he is trying to help so I don't rush things with him or just hint me on what questions to ask him to know where I am. Already I have an interview at us embassy for spring intake into wiu. I did this myself and to God be the glory but I already started his own before trying US. Please just key questions to ask him to know if he is only trying to scam me
How many times do you want to be told that you are being scammed? What's the assurance that you will get your money back should you part with huge funds that is more than your house rent? He will use your money as pocket money for his kids and nothing will happen. The answers you want us to tell you, we don't have. But we have this, YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by careymah: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2021
GraciousWords:

Accountants NOC 1111
1.Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for individuals, departments within organizations, businesses and other establishments
2. Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports
3. Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures
4. Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records
5. Analyze financial statements and reports and provide financial, business and tax advice
6. May act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings
7. May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians

My duties
1. Analyzing the quarterly and yearly state financial reports to prepare quaterly/yearly Budget Implemention reports (NOC 5)
2. Periodic preparation of the state revenue performance (NOC 2)
3. Sensitizing and supporting the State Ministries, departments and agencies in the preparation of the yearly estimates (NOC 7)
4. Assists in the preparation of the yearly Citizens Budget (...)
5. Appraisals of MDAs request for the release of funds (NOC 5)

Do what Allegory did....we are here for you smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by careymah: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=careymah post=105195600][/quote]
Please house my NOC and my present duties are stated up there. Kindly help analyze
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jellos: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Luckybelt:

Do you know how much it cost?
He only said he spent alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by exmaysn12000: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
brogxy:
I guess my emotions affected the first test
I feel so good!

Both tests were BC CBT.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=careymah post=105195600][/quote]

Pls follow this example: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/283#96895306

Match your 5 JDs to the NOC bullet points (number them 1 to 7 and quote the NOC number too, I assume it's 1111).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by exmaysn12000: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Queenhadassah:
I got my ielts result today, my 2nd attempt- L9, R9,W7.5, S7.
My first attempt was L7.5, R9,W7, S7.5. I lost more than 50 points in my CRS score due to the 7.5 in listening.
I'm extremely happy right now

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Luksom:
Pls I need a contact of anyone working in Canadian embassy?
for
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
We have 4 months before the end of the year. I pray that the draws would be regular and even see 460s.

I pray that people who have submitted their docx would get PPR and the ones in the pool would get ITA. There is nothing that GOD can not do.

Chai COVID. In all, we thank GOD for life. Na person wey get life they go abroad.

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kayuseful: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
brogxy:

I feel so good!

Both tests were BC CBT.
Congratulations
But I hope you really got the score you'll love with the 7.0 you had in Reading. wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Desty4u: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please someone should help me as am new here. Am planning to write IELTS by October but still finding some aspect of the test difficult. Any recomendation on how to improve on my writing and reading skills. Waiting for your reply, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Desty4u: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
brogxy:
Wow congrats dear. Please can you give me tips on how you prepared for the exam because i will be writing in the month of October. Any materials will be appreciated.

I feel so good!

Both tests were BC CBT.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by careymah: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
It has been modified please, thanks a whole lot
GraciousWords:

Pls follow this example: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/283#96895306

Match your 5 JDs to the NOC bullet points (number them 1 to 7 and quote the NOC number too, I assume it's 1111).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Honeysweetest(f): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
My people, I am currently preparing for the ielts, is not easy ooo, the last I sat for an exam is about 8 yrs ago, doing this now is a bit hard, i am currently studying with buddy IELTS lessons, I need encouragement bikonu, and any useful tips that can help me. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Inayachem: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Plz does Wes accept statement of result?. I need response

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.