Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358549 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
nowhere:

No matter how delayed, there is a light at the end... but Nigeria has no tunnel and you have given up. Nigeria is your birth country.

Can I ask you something? Where are you located? Nigeria or Canada? Are you applying for PR? What's your current status?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
icehot:

Can I ask you something? Where are you located? Nigeria or Canada? Are you applying for PR? What's your current status?
Ontario
PR.

Immigration is a tricky thingy being that the benefits are not yours until conferred. So see it in that light.If waiting is the trouble, please do wait patiently or....I understand the happenings in Nigeria are making folks get itchy.

I have a pal and he has been waiting for 14yrs now..F4-US family category.

Una fit sue Ottawa and IRCC though. No fight!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tifelola(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tonyamori:

My transcript was sent last week during the strike , my colleague does it within one week and sends it but it is triple the price . He did for most all my class set .

Good evening..can i pls get your connect's contact? Want to process my transcript also
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
BuchiLucas:
Good Day All,

Please my application in the Express entry pool was to expire on the 21st so I had to withdraw it to create a new application again. This I did today 22nd.

In filling the new application,[b] the section where they ask if you’ve applied to Immigration Canada before, I said yes [/b]and when I input the UCI (Unique Client Identifier it says it’s problematic. So I had to say no.

My assumptions are that because I withdrew the initial application maybe it has been removed from their system.

Has anyone experienced this before ?

The response to highlighted should be NO.

Only those that have accepted ITA and submitted their application can answer Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by frankfab(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
EsoEso:

Thanks for this. My telegram username is Esosa55
Please add me my telegram username is fabulous_frank
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
nowhere:

Ontario
PR.

Immigration is a tricky thingy being that the benefits are not yours until conferred. So see it in that light.If waiting is the trouble, please do wait patiently or....I understand the happenings in Nigeria are making folks get itchy.

I have a pal and he has been waiting for 14yrs now..F4-US family category.

Una fit sue Ottawa and IRCC though. No fight!

Oh, I see. It's always those that are over there that will always say abroad is not easy but won't come back. Na because you dey there already, na why you dey reason left left.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
icehot:

Oh, I see. It's always those that are over there that will always say abroad is not easy but won't come back. Na because you dey there already, na why you dey reason left left.
Do sue them. It is best than ranting. Again, Nigeria is your birth country and only that owes you for now. Again, anyone doing good in their careers should reconsider coming here ooooooooooo..#hardfact!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
nowhere:

Do sue them. It is best than ranting. Again, Nigeria is your birth country and only that owes you for now. Again, anyone doing good in their careers should reconsider coming here ooooooooooo..#hardfact!

But Nigeria is your birth country too na...Why don't you come back? Guy, abeg shift...you dey block road!

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mobabaola: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hello All,
I need help!
AOR- October 2020. So I ordered gcms notes in June only to receive this morning and see that my application had been approved and the VO was Accra.
I was surprised and confused as I check my cic profile and emails regularly. So i just did a keyword search for “Accra” in my mailbox only to discover that I had received a passport request email from the Accra office months ago and it was sitting in my junk folder with a 30day deadline to submit my passport.
I need advise on the next steps please (I have sent a web form to the Accra office and sent an email).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mobabaola: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Also if anybody knows anyone with a similar experience and how they got it sorted out.
Thank you

Mobabaola:
Hello All,
I need help!
AOR- October 2020. So I ordered gcms notes in June only to receive this morning and see that my application had been approved and the VO was Accra.
I was surprised and confused as I check my cic profile and emails regularly. So i just did a keyword search for “Accra” in my mailbox only to discover that I had received a passport request email from the Accra office months ago and it was sitting in my junk folder with a 30day deadline to submit my passport.
I need advise on the next steps please (I have sent a web form to the Accra office and sent an email).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
icehot:

But Nigeria is your birth country too na...Why don't you come back? Guy, abeg shift...you dey block road!
I never quarrel give Canada...I sabi say dem no owe me Jack. No forget, e get time when Canada canceled applications. You know how many folks wey I don help come here...I no dey entertain this ranting. Sue away already!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
nowhere:

I never quarrel give Canada...I sabi say dem no owe me Jack. No forget, e get time when Canada canceled applications. You know how many folks wey I don help come here...I no dey entertain this ranting. Sue away already!

Get lost bro!

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
nowhere:

We shouldn’t see it as if they’re only trying to help us alone. There are a number of benefits for them in this too. It’s simply business. I’ve done my part, it won’t be out of place to ask them to fulfill their part too.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
icehot:

Get lost bro!
grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
GrAnDwEeZ:
We shouldn’t see it as if they’re only trying to help us alone. There are a number of benefits for them in this too. It’s simply business. I’ve done my part, it won’t be out of place to ask them to fulfill their part too.
Tell court this! It is a valid argument. I guess they are not viewing their benefits as you do for yours.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cc150615(f): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
GrAnDwEeZ:
I think I need to add my bit to support this point. We don't have to bring inferiority complex into this just because we are used to mediocre service in Nigeria; the moment ppl got ITA and applied and paid application fees, ircc went into a contract with them that they should keep to or at least explain why they can't keep to it, that is standard professional service. And please miss me with that story of they're only trying to help you; no they're not, this isn't a refugee or asylum programme, they are attracting top talent around the world to support their economy (at any point when they no longer NEED ppl,they will stop the program) so it's a win-win for both sides not that they just love you so much and want to rescue you from Nigeria. If that was they case they'd just give anyone that applies PR without any scoring or anything.
Me sha I'm pre ITA so I'm not really as angry as post AOR folks but I believe they have a right to be angry and ask all the questions.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crespo67: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
icehot:

Get lost bro!
Why you con add the 'bro' join the get lost..lolzzzz
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orkpeohluwher: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
achmed1:

I guess you haven't solved this issue..

No, I haven't yet... Please could you advise? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by exmaysn12000: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
nowhere:

What's the point of doing good in their career, when all things that makes life worthy is zero?

Health care
Security
Electricity
Road
Etc

Bros, this your advice is very very useless. We don't need your kind here.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tfo10: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
That guy just dey cap nonsense since. People just dey look am dey talk rubbish. Them go dey Canada dey talk nonsense. Come back them no go gree come back. I no blame am sha
exmaysn12000:

What's the point of doing good in their career, when all things that makes life worthy is zero?

Health care
Security
Electricity
Road
Etc

Bros, this your advice is very very useless. We don't need your kind here.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
So PPR has started dropping gradually, Pls we encourage people that ve been getting the golden mail to please post their PPR gist here o like 2019/2020 days. I have heard of 2 today already, December 27 2019 AOR AND AOR JAN 2020.

It’s a ray of hope for all of us here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by babakb: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
nowhere:

Nobody is a kid here, we all know that you have to earn a living anywhere in the world, the fact remains that Canada is far better than Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
crespo67:

Why you con add the 'bro' join the get lost..lolzzzz

Na based on respect oh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tfo10:
That guy just dey cap nonsense since. People just dey look am dey talk rubbish. Them go dey Canada dey talk nonsense. Come back them no go gree come back. I no blame am sha

No mind the guy...If he so much loves Nigeria, let him come back and stay. Why did he leave in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mobabaola:
Hello All,
I need help!

I pray that Accra responds favorably. I pray that protocols are broken for you in Jesus name. I don't really have an answer for you. I even tried to search but nothing was coming up. I only pray that God hears my sincere prayers for you. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Miredo:

I pray that Accra responds favorably. I pray that protocols are broken for you in Jesus name. I don't really have an answer for you. I even tried to search but nothing was coming up. I only pray that God hears my sincere prayers for you. Amen.

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KayLayChi: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mobabaola:
Also if anybody knows anyone with a similar experience and how they got it sorted out.
Thank you

After reading your story, I had to call my sister to check her email. Lo and Behold, her Document Request mail has been in her Spam mail since December 2020. Please what can she do? I'm so worried.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mjksho(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hello everyone, please I need your help on an issue.

A friend of mine this month received a notification of interest from Alberta for PNP. While accepting it and stuff, she went to update her work experience to reflect her current job and all. I don't know what else she did, but her profile became ineligible after that and her CRS score went to 0. She also can't update anything as her profile is locked. Please does anyone know what can be done going forward? Most especially as regards the PNP nomination,, can she get it back with a new profile. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lambvard: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mobabaola:
Hello All,
I need help!

KayLayChi:

After reading your story, I had to call my sister to check her email. Lo and Behold, her Document Request mail has been in her Spam mail since December 2020. Please what can she do? I'm so worried.

Send/Resend webform and direct email to your Visa Office explaining. I think it can be easily sorted out but may take some time. In the webform attach the PPR mail. It's just a guess but I suspect they will go back and review webforms with attachments. Keep sending webforms and emails perhaps every fortnight.

I've read a few cases of this on another forum. It is not unusual and has happened to several people. Example: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/missed-ppr-email-by-a-year.662648/post-8305991

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.