Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358343 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Orkpeohluwher:

Yea, CRS gave me 474 but my express entry has a total score of 441. This is my concern, please what do you advise?
And your NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by extra11: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Jwgirl:
To join whatsapp group for Alberta Express entry pnp 2021, send me a message.

.Interested please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tshtsh: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2021
niceeric:

Hmm....I won't sha say anymore than you've said. No one can blame you for being expressive of your disappointment in the system. I had 470 last year just waiting for the next draw in April to grab my ITA which never came, fell to 465 in September and now on 459 with my perfect ielts result about to expire in a few months. If I say I'm not disappointed, I'm a liar but i refrain from talking so as not to go ballistic on any of those who come here to speak like they are Trudeau's classmates from his kindergarten days saying we are owed nothing. I'll like to rest my case here as I sense the anger hitherto holed up brewing again.
Then again appearance may not always be reality. Irrespective of the pandemic. Did IRCC play fairly or treat applicants fairly ? My answer will be "NO". But then it is there country. Immigrants face a lot of challenges in any country (USA, CA, ...). I've met people who lived in Canada in the 80s, 90s and now. They all attest that not much has changed regarding the plight of africans/immigrants. But I'm also not happy with the situation of things in Nigeria thus I've long accepted that both worlds will pose its own set of challenges and its all about navigating through both systems. Many have lost points but then CA/IRCC only sees these profiles as Identification numbers and not real humans. We are not citizens thus there is not much we can do

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orkpeohluwher: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

And your NOC?

My NOC is 1121

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orkpeohluwher: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2021
Dimple10:

I suggest you go over everything you put in your profile. I suspect you have made a mistake somewhere. Better still delete this one and redo it

Thank you for your response... I have checked and rechecked severally, I can't seem to find any issue with my profile. I guess I have to try your second suggestion. Thank you once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikenna99: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good day everyone. There's something I would like to ask: can my transcripts be sent to WES from my school via email service? If yes, how do I get the email address that it will be sent to?
I'm asking this because, on my profile, WES stated that transcripts should be sent along with our reference number to their physical (mailing) address. I believe the email option would be faster and cheaper, compared to the mailing physically, and I would just want to find out the possibility of an alternative (electronic means).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Most schools have their email address. So if your school has the option of sending electronically,let them do it ,saves time and cost.
If they aren't familiar with the process,they will contact Wes and will be guided.
Ikenna99:
Good day everyone. There's something I would like to ask: can my transcripts be sent to WES from my school via email service? If yes, how do I get the email address that it will be sent to?
I'm asking this because, on my profile, WES stated that transcripts should be sent along with our reference number to their physical (mailing) address. I believe the email option would be faster and cheaper, compared to the mailing physically, and I would just want to find out the possibility of an alternative (electronic means).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lush100(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lush100(m): 7:03am
Good morning house,
Pls I'm just about to register for the Canada EE.
There's a place if we want a representative like a lawyer, or family ,etc. who would also receive mail, update and share my details with him too
I have a brother there and I want to join him.
Pls should I pick a family option representative and put his name and email? or just pick NO representative.
I am ultimately applying for PNP.
Pls someone should assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Katehasty: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello house please is there a cheap school for uk that accept 3rd class for direct masters program relating to health please if yes kindly refer some to me …I beg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikenna99: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
barby008:
Most schools have their email address. So if your school has the option of sending electronically,let them do it ,saves time and cost.
If they aren't familiar with the process,they will contact Wes and will be guided.
Thank you for your response.
Just to be sure, when you say, "most schools have their email address" do you mean most schools have WES's email address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by niceeric(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
tshtsh:

Then again appearance may not always be reality. Irrespective of the pandemic. Did IRCC play fairly or treat applicants fairly ? My answer will be "NO". But then it is there country. Immigrants face a lot of challenges in any country (USA, CA, ...). I've met people who lived in Canada in the 80s, 90s and now. They all attest that not much has changed regarding the plight of africans/immigrants. But I'm also not happy with the situation of things in Nigeria thus I've long accepted that both worlds will pose its own set of challenges and its all about navigating through both systems. Many have lost points but then CA/IRCC only sees these profiles as Identification numbers and not real humans. We are not citizens thus there is not much we can do
You know, I stopped seriously reading at the end of the sentence on the third line of your post. The question you answered with the 'NO' is the reason I made my post and I believe we are on the same page with that answer.
About 'appearance and reality' I dont want to bother my head with all that but what I can only say is that the text you quoted is my REALITY.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Yes.
Or you searched their website and give your school the email address.
Ikenna99:

Thank you for your response.
Just to be sure, when you say, "most schools have their email address" do you mean most schools have WES's email address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pick NO
I think it's for those using immigration consultants or so
Lush100:
Lush100(m): 7:03am
Good morning house,
Pls I'm just about to register for the Canada EE.
There's a place if we want a representative like a lawyer, or family ,etc. who would also receive mail, update and share my details with him too
I have a brother there and I want to join him.
Pls should I pick a family option representative and put his name and email? or just pick NO representative.
I am ultimately applying for PNP.
Pls someone should assist

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikenna99: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
barby008:
Yes.
Or you searched their website and give your school the email address.
Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mintold(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hi, I believe the issue is from how you entered your "two or more certificates" (since there is a difference of 33 points).

Please, someone should assist on how to input the "two or more certificates" when completing one's EE profile.

Thank you.

Orkpeohluwher:

Yea, CRS gave me 474 but my express entry has a total score of 441. This is my concern, please what do you advise?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tunlapapa: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ikenna99:

Many thanks.

Do not try this!

Procedures for institutions contacting WES is stated on their website. Let your institution follow this if they aren't already connected with WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Well, in terms of cheap, I really don't know what you mean by that but there are uk schools that would give you admissions even with your 3rd class. So as not to derail this thread you can shoot me a dm or ask for the UK student tier4 visa thread
Katehasty:
Hello house please is there a cheap school for uk that accept 3rd class for direct masters program relating to health please if yes kindly refer some to me …I beg

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ikenna99:

It depends on the school. Some Nigerian universities (like OAU) have established relationship with WES, and can send electronic transcripts directly to WES.

Other schools can send electronic transcripts to WES through a third party, e.g ETX.

Click here: https://applications.wes.org/required-documents/

And click on View Requirements.

It will tell you the documents required and how to send your transcripts electronically to WES.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rafindo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
extra11:
.Interested please

Also interested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikenna99: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
tunlapapa:

Do not try this!

Procedures for institutions contacting WES is stated on their website. Let your institution follow this if they aren't already connected with WES.
Wow! Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikenna99: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Thank you very much. I have actually done this and the mode of sending the transcript was stated there, alongside their mailing address and how the transcript should be addressed. I was just thinking of an alternative.
phabulous88:

It depends on the school. Some Nigerian universities (like OAU) have established relationship with WES, and can send electronic transcripts directly to WES.

Other schools can send electronic transcripts to WES through a third party, e.g ETX.

Click here: https://applications.wes.org/required-documents/

And click on View Requirements.

It will tell you the documents required and how to send your transcripts electronically to WES.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikenna99: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Okay, so I just took time to read the instructions on WES's website, and it turns out that they actually receive transcripts electronically from a good number of institutions, globally; I only need to confirm from my institution if they send transcripts to WES electronically. Thanks for your help @phabulous88, tunlapapa and barby008. I am very grateful for your help.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmandu(f): 3:38am On Sep 25, 2021
mastravel:

1. Go to play store and download Barter by flutterwave
2. Verify your account by entering the required details.
3. Fund your account (Naira)
4. Create a virtual dollar account (select the option that charge $2).
5. Click on the card you created to view the details (every detail on the card should appear once you've done that)
6. Use the details to make payment

Thanks soo much for this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2021
Already booked or preparing for TEF but still needs tips that could be helpful for EE and EO?
Holla and let's do this together! Free!

WhatsApp +234 810 475 1790

And if you are also on the journey of learning French for the extra points, you need someone who has passed the test(TEF) to give you the knowledge needed for the test.
Holla and let's also do this together.
WhatsApp +234 810 475 1790

Here is a link to my test result for reference purposes.
https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/128#101241149

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orkpeohluwher: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Mintold:
Hi, I believe the issue is from how you entered your "two or more certificates" (since there is a difference of 33 points).

Please, someone should assist on how to input the "two or more certificates" when completing one's EE profile.

Thank you.

I wasn't able to sign in to my EE account for the past 2 days but on checking now, my score has been updated to what I have on CRS.... Thank you very much to everyone who commented on my post

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Felixnyle: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
I know someone who just sent his electronically. If you are interested in knowing the steps kindly send me a PM.
Ikenna99:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Felixnyle:
I know someone who just sent his electronically. If you are interested in knowing the steps kindly send me a PM.

Please I'm interested to know how. I just sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikenna99: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Felixnyle:
Just did. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Felixnyle: 12:55am On Sep 26, 2021
Check your email.

Ikenna99:

Just did. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bryand: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
I'm interested please... add me

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.