Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1357669 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 2ifym: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pls in the case of Saskatchewan that requires you to have proof of fund for at least 3 months in the account. What if one's proof of fund is in fixed deposit and the person drops it into the account for less than 3 months , will it be a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yinksob002: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
A big congrats to you. May God favour you in mapleland..All the best.
adexyone:
Finally oo!!! To God be the glory. PPR came today. . Its been a very long journey. Express entry didn't work out. Student visa was refused. But God made a way. Start up visa. Submitted dec 28 2019. aor 2nd Jan 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Evagreenfields:
Hello all,

Please is there an active whatsapp group for PNP that I can join? I keep seeing people getting PNP left and right but it is quite unclear to me on the website of the provinces that I have visited.

Thanks.
I dont think there's any WhatsApp group that would teach you about the entire pnp program. What I did was read through the old pnp thread(its closed now but you can still find info there), write down all the PNPs suggested there then visit their individual websites and cross out anyone you're not qualified for. In the end you may be left with 1 or 2 or even none, then you can come back to nairaland, do a search on the province and get more info or try to find WhatsApp groups for the province you're interested in.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Evagreenfields: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
This is super helpful.

Thanks.

Allegory:

I dont think there's any WhatsApp group that would teach you about the entire pnp program. What I did was read through the old pnp thread(its closed now but you can still find info there), write down all the PNPs suggested there then visit their individual websites and cross out anyone you're not qualified for. In the end you may be left with 1 or 2 or even none, then you can come back to nairaland, do a search on the province and get more info or try to find WhatsApp groups for the province you're interested in.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by IvyTutors: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hello,
If you need reading materials for the BCS certificate exam for next year
Do send a PM to me
We offer detailed notes, videos and past questions
All for a fee

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Caddy123: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2021
Good morning all. I have a nomination from a province.
I tried updating my EE account( where u have "do u have a nomination certificate "wink myself, but i can't.
My question is, how do my nomination reflect in my account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by femiolorun(m): 6:37am On Oct 24, 2021
Good morning pls, can you advise how you got your province nomination please,

Caddy123:
I tried updating my EE account( where u have "do u have a nomination certificate "wink myself, but i can't.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by femiolorun(m): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2021
Pls what will i do to get LAA when im already in a provinces pool
ednut1:
are you in the pool Is your noc in demand . Study the websites more to understand. Some chose from pool, some you have to apply, some you need job offers, some you need a relative in that province.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rotile247(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2021
If you submitted your EE profile application number and Job seeker code when Applying for PNP, your EE profile score will be automatically updated with your PNP points of 600

Caddy123:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olaintel(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2021
Allegory:

Thank you for this. please can you share the link here?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2021
femiolorun:
Pls what will i do to get LAA when im already in a provinces pool
, they will send you LAA if you meet the requirements or points they are looking for na
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Caddy123: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2021
By application.

quote author=femiolorun post=107007917]Good morning pls, can you advise how you got your province nomination please,

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olisa222: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Please will they ever do FSW draws again? The last one was in december. Scores are dropping due to birthdays, not everybody can learn and write the french exam, whats going on now? cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Olisa222:
Please will they ever do FSW draws again? The last one was in december. Scores are dropping due to birthdays, not everybody can learn and write the french exam, whats going on now? cry cry cry

Nobody really understands. IRCC have thousands of unprocessed applications, too many backlogs. May be that’s why they are inviting new people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by babakb: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Olisa222:

Talking about French angry angry angry

Hmmm, I had to start learning French in January this year even with my very tight schedule at work, I must tell you it's not easy, you have to be very patient and read very well, I intend to attempt TEF in February next year, I'm not even sure if I can hit CLB 7 in TEF yet but at least I can obtain CLB 5 to start with.

If you can start French classes that will be very nice, we all know how important being bilingual is, not just for Canada alone but globally.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Giddyperson: 3:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Hello
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Giddyperson: 3:40am On Oct 25, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mauriss: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Olisa222:
If you're eligible for any PNP, you can explore that route, at least for a plan B.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Iphiegrace(f): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please what is the best form of credential evaluation for someone with BSC in Accounting and ICAN qualification? In order to claim two or more certificates?
Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Iphiegrace(f): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please for someone with an Accounting Bsc and ICAN, what credential evaluation body can assess it to achieve two or more certifications point?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olaintel(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hello, Does anyone know any PNP group i can join?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ayinke93(f): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DooLiz: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please who can tell me how one can book for biometrics? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Riahmah: 6:11am On Oct 26, 2021
Good day everyone. I don’t know if this is the right place to drop this but let me just try my luck�. So I got an invitation to submit an application for permanent selection after submitting an EOI to Quebec and this will cost me 998CAD. I’d like to know if there’s anyone here who has gone through this process or knows one or two things about this process and how sure is the Certificate of Selection after paying that amount and how long does it take before getting this certificate?

I already read a lot on google but I need personal experience or at least hear other people’s opinions. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olaola45: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2021
Please a family member has just gotten ITA, for the proof of funds, can the applicant be gifted funds in the account with a letter of explaination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.