Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1343931 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by effico(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2021
It is well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Raregem852: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2021
please add me on SINP TELEGRAM GROUP MY NAME IS MAUREEN UGORJI. 07086001829
BISHOPCHARLIE:

Please add me to the Sask group @BishopCharlie

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2021
A one and same person affidavit will solve the name discrepancy. I "think" you submit this to WES.

portablesuzy:
Pls i need help on dis pls ���
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Raregem852: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2021
PLEASE HAVE YOU BEEN ADDED.I WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP[
barby008:
Search Saskatchewan on telegram

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs#62433299

link to PNP thread. You can ask any questions you might have there.

Pepperoni001:
Thank you.. I sent you a message now.

I appreciate your time.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by teesquad007: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Hello,
Please I need your advice on the issue of PoF. I have an uncle who has requested I open fixed deposit account with his recommended microfinance bank. Can this work if opened the fixed deposit and he transfer the PoF into my account as we both share the same surname? Can I also request for fixed deposit certificate and reference letter to be used for my application? Hope its advisable to use him and also get a notarize gift deed since we both share the same surname?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
just submit the FD certificate, no need for gift deed unless asked for the source of funds i believe.

teesquad007:
Hello,
Please I need your advice on the issue of PoF. I have an uncle who has requested I open fixed deposit account with his recommended microfinance bank. Can this work if opened the fixed deposit and he transfer the PoF into my account as we both share the same surname? Can I also request for fixed deposit certificate and reference letter to be used for my application? Hope its advisable to use him and also get a notarize gift deed since we both share the same surname?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Belle35: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by teesquad007: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Can a gift deed come from him as my uncle as we share the same surname? Am a bit worried as some feel the gift deed coming from someone immediate family like mum or dad is better?
barby008:
I believe the only document required is reference letter... every other document is 'as you please'.
Except if they specifically request for it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samoludayo: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good afternoon all, please I urgently needed clarification on the below:

1. I got Ontario NOI letter two days ago, with the CRS of 464, NOC 2175, but in my last IELTS result my speaking was 7.0 as against the 7.5 on my Express Entry profile, I just changed this to 7 which reduced my score to 461. Thou it still above the lowest CRS cutoff, hope this won't be an issue please?

2. How long does POF have to be in my account before submission.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by musspuss: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Please did anyone here get thier passport request returned from Accra last year without the stamp? If yes, has there been any update from IRCC since then?

Thanks a lot!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Samoludayo:

1. I got Ontario NOI letter two days ago, with the CRS of 464, NOC 2175, but in my last IELTS result my speaking was 7.0 as against the 7.5 on my Express Entry profile, I just changed this to 7 which reduced my score to 461. Thou it still above the lowest CRS cutoff, hope this won't be an issue please?

Thanks in anticipation.

The bolded is where your issue is. you now do not meet the required cut off to qualify for OINP. pele o

But why would you put a score that you did not get on your profie? what was your aim exactly??

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dayemola: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Abdomox:

Good day how do I go about this,
Kindly assist.
Thank you

Domiciliary account funding is the best option now as rates of all these virtual cards are above black market rates. You can get $ at 571 - 573 depending on volume. Your choice now depends on how much you're paying and your convenience tradeoff.

I wrote similar stuff some weeks back, but was shadow banned. �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dayemola: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hello,
How long did this take
Can you explain further.

Thank you

@Allegory
Allegory:
Don't contact random people on Nairaland to help you make payments. Two ways to make payments by yourself, either you use flutterwave or you open a dollar domiciliary account, get a card for it then buy dollars off the black market to fund the account and pay. The later is what I do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dimple10:

The bolded is where your issue is. you now do not meet the required cut off to qualify for OINP. pele o

But why would you put a score that you did not get on your profie? what was your aim exactly??

But the draw for the 27th the said day was 455 an 467. Don't you think he/she is still within range? I think he does.

However, your last question is valid.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ayinke93(f): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Samoludayo:

Thanks in anticipation.

Your score is still within the required crs score. You don’t have a problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dimple10:

He still qualifies as the range is between 455 to 467 if I am not mistaken but what I don't understand here @samoludayo is what was your aim when you increased your speaking result to 7.5 when you had a 7.0 on paper? What else do you have on your profile that is not true? Be careful so you don't get yourself a ban.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayabemm16: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ottawa people receiving PPR. Please post your timeline o!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shinaayomi1: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hello everyone

A big ups to active contributors on this thread. we owe a lot to you guys.

I wanted to confirm if anyone knows a list of professional certifications other than ACCA or I CAN which would be considered for the two or more certificate, diploma, degree CRS score

I"m talking about certifications like CIPM, CIPS et al. and what ECA body will most likely favour these certifications??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cutebear: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
You can do CIMA
Shinaayomi1:
Hello everyone

A big ups to active contributors on this thread. we owe a lot to you guys.

I wanted to confirm if anyone knows a list of professional certifications other than ACCA or I CAN which would be considered for the two or more certificate, diploma, degree CRS score

I"m talking about certifications like CIPM, CIPS et al. and what ECA body will most likely favour these certifications??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shinaayomi1: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hi family members
Pls am an undergraduate student in NOUN (200L)
Am married with kid
But spouse not going with us
So I need the professional course that I can take to be fast with the processing next need,pls
I really need help guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by femiolorun(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Could you please resend
olaintel:

yes, please check your email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 12:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Search Saskatchewan immigration group on telegram. It will pop up
Raregem852:
please have you been added , i need help.please add me on. 07086001829
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 12:16am On Oct 30, 2021
If there's a way to get the money sent through either of your parents, I think it's better. You can explain to your uncle to send the money to his sibling (your mum or dad) first.
Personally, I used my mum
teesquad007:
Can a gift deed come from him as my uncle as we share the same surname? Am a bit worried as some feel the gift deed coming from someone immediate family like mum or dad is better?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 5:19am On Oct 30, 2021
dayemola:
Hello,
How long did this take
Can you explain further.

Thank you

@Allegory
I can explain the dom account because that's what I use. For a Zenith or GTB dom account you'll need to fill a form then have two referees fill a form. If you're in hurry, its better to get referees who use the same bank so that verification is done immediately, especially for GTB. Opening the Dom account and getting the card is the only thing that might take more than a day. The rest is pretty simple. Find a reliable mallam (you can ask the bank workers to recommend if you don'tknow any), buy dollars, deposit in the dom account, then make online payments with the card

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2021
teesquad007:
The gift can be from anyone, not just immediate family, could be from your uncle or even your friend. That's what the guidelines say, so no need worrying about what looks genuine. Be happy you have an uncle that's willing to dash you money. Its always better to just submit the truth so that if you're questioned in future, you'd have sufficient proof to back up your claims.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2021
ayabemm16:
Ottawa people receiving PPR. Please post your timeline o!
People are receiving PPR on this thread?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2021
Miredo:

The problem here, dear Richdee is that you gave the wrong information. You also said "why WE don't..." like you're already in the process. It's a good thing that you're here and you want to learn in order to prepare for your future. Shows that you are smart. But it's important that you remain humble, learn and correct yourself where necessary. If you keep on answering questions wrongly, and as if you're in this process, you end up misleading people. This is not wise. When finally, you're done with school and ready to start the process, if you fall into any problems and need clarification, no one will believe you. You will be like the boy who cried "wolf". Because you had deceived everyone previously.
Also resorting to insults when corrected shows immaturity at any age. I'm sure that's not how you want to look either.

So learn, take correction, and be wise! Wishing you well.
Thanks a lot boss.
Never meant the insult

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:27am On Oct 30, 2021
themonk:

Hello, please does your degree correlate with your NOC code? Like was it computer science you studied since your NOC code has to do with web development?
The only province in Canada that requires your degree tallying with your work experience is Saskatchewan. Every other provinces and even the federal draws doesn't have such requirement.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oluwaahmed: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Pls some people have started receiving PPR post your tomeline here ejo and give us hope. Any other question has been answered from tread 1 pls go there and seek clarification. Only PPR stories we wan hear nitori olorun

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by overlord77: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

He still qualifies as the range is between 455 to 467 if I am not mistaken but what I don't understand here @samoludayo is what was your aim when you increased your speaking result to 7.5 when you had a 7.0 on paper? What else do you have on your profile that is not true? Be careful so you don't get yourself a ban.
@samoludayo
It beats me how some persons always try to beat whatever system they see. For the love of God, why will you give yourself a score you did not obtain then come here to ask questions afterwards?

This is the same thing some Indians are doing. One chose single as his marital status only to come online to ask questions as to how he would include his spouse and kids after he got ITA.

Can't we just all abide by the rules?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.