Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358553 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oko134: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
doctorseven:
Recently got ITA on July 8 and about to submit my application.

I will like to hook up with others who recently got ITA or just submitted their application.

I'm about to submit too.

Let's hook up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oko134: 12:02am On Aug 31, 2020
temitayor007:
Hi Oko 134.

Trust you are doing well and I congratulate you for your ITA. May the whole process be hitch-free for you.

I might not be able to provide response on this your query as I'm still a newbie on this forum trying to learn about the EE process

However, may you please help with a recent sample of the gift deed you used and if you may please explain how you got it notarised. I also plan to get fund from my dad and I'd need this deed for my application when the time comes

Thanks

Pls share ur email address with me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ChildofFavor: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Please house, I am new here. I have registered for tutorial, to help me with ielts and I have also started the ECA process.

My question is that, I have a MSc certificate. Do I need another certificate like the likes I am hearing about here to boost my points, if yes, which one please?

Or if I do well in the ielts exams, I am good to go with only my MSc?

I also have a fiancée in Canada too, she is a PR but for some reasons she cannot invite me now. Can I use such to gain more points too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 1:59am On Aug 31, 2020
ChildofFavor:
Please house, I am new here. I have registered for tutorial, to help me with ielts and I have also started the ECA process.

My question is that, I have a MSc certificate. Do I need another certificate like the likes I am hearing about here to boost my points, if yes, which one please?

I also have a fiancée in Canada too, she is a PR but for some reasons she cannot invite me now. Can I use such to gain more points too?

1) your good with ur MSc
2). Why don’t you guys get married & she can sponsor you. No xtra points for fiancée

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ChildofFavor: 2:27am On Aug 31, 2020
Upeople:

1) your good with ur MSc
2). Why don’t you guys get married & she can sponsor you. No xtra points for fiancée

Thanks bro. She was sponsored herself, so she is under ban, she can only sponsor someone else after 5 years.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 3:21am On Aug 31, 2020
ChildofFavor:

Thanks bro. She was sponsored herself, so she is under ban, she can only sponsor someone else after 5 years.
Not if you guys are married couple. She can sponsor you if you get married.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smslive2: 4:23am On Aug 31, 2020
My people, How una dey? Been a while here. Please don't relent... There is light at the end of the tunnel.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by YinkusB: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2020
doctorseven:

OK let's connect there are others interested too.

I also got ITA in July 8, please add me up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by doxame: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2020
I
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by doxame: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2020
You do not need additional certificate because you have masters already. Your Msc will give you higher point, if you do well in IELTS you are good to go, so far u bare below 30yrs. Try to simulate your points using CIC calculator

You can't use your fiance to get additional points.

quoteildofFavor post=93408295]Please house, I am new here. I have registered for tutorial, to help me with ielts and I have also started the ECA process.

I also have a fiancée in Canada too, she is a PR but for some reasons she cannot invite me now. Can I use such to gain more points too?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debomoh: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2020
tolam08:
How are you hoping to pay the fees?
My brother will be doing the payment for me..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by supertonex(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2020
I really think its something you can do yourself. You're on the right platform. Take some time and read the page 1.
But if you're super super busy and have the funds to pay an agent, it's not a bad idea if the agent is genuine.

But it's not hard at all.

ChildofFavor:
Please house, I need assistance on how this certificate evaluation works.

I am using a traveling agent because I don't really know how things work, I am new to this traveling things.

He asked me to pay #300 Canadian dollars for certificate evaluation. Now he sent me an address to go to my school and request them to send my transcript to the address. I was thinking that the money I paid covers WES to email the school and get response.

Please house, clear me on this. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2020
meetme01:

Get a new email and sign up to get new WES number. That's all.

I hope this won't cause any issues since i already have a different email for my IRCC account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mrsc22: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2020
IRCC has nothing to do with your wes email. So it wont be an issue.

ladykilllar:

I hope this won't cause any issues since i already have a different email for my IRCC account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Denerystormborn: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2020
Good morning my people.i have come again.

For those that have evaluated the BCS certificates,please what did you put in the following questions when adding another credential in the WES:

1. Name of institution: should i only write British computer society ?
2. Name of diploma or cerrificate: I believe this means certificate in IT?
3. Years Attended: i dont even have an idea what to put here

Pleaae help me house. I will be really grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Mrsc22:
IRCC has nothing to do with your wes email. So it wont be an issue.

Oh okay. Thanks

I would open another account and generate a new reference number if WES doesn't respond on time. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Denerystormborn:

For those that have evaluated the BCS certificates,please what did you put in the following questions when adding another credential in the WES:

Field of study you add : Information Technology
Year should be : 2020-2020 (not sure) I am seeing some people put 2019-2020

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Limitlessbond: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2020
ladykilllar:

Pls have you gone through this process before? How much will be paid to WES? It will be an upgrade right? Cos I am not seeing where to upgrade. Can I reach out to u personally?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Limitlessbond:

Pls have you gone through this process before? How much will be paid to WES? It will be an upgrade right? Cos I am not seeing where to upgrade. Can I reach out to u personally?

It depends if you have evaluated your bsc before. If you have you would pay about $110 just for bcs evaluation. But if you are evaluating your bsc and bcs you would pay wes $230. You would also pay BCS to help you send your certificate and transcript to wes.

I am also a March candidate and i am yet to evaluate it also.

You can send an email

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Damian457: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2020
doxame:
You do not need additional certificate because you have masters already. Your Msc will give you higher point, if you do well in IELTS you are good to go, so far u bare below 30yrs. Try to simulate your points using CIC calculator

You can't use your fiance to get additional points.

quoteildofFavor post=93408295]Please house, I am new here. I have registered for tutorial, to help me with ielts and I have also started the ECA process.

Boss I’m 29, have a Masters degree (Professional) with 2years experience. My stimulated score is 456.
Any Idea how I can boost my scores?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mrsc22: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Learn french or wait till you have 3 years work experience. Is Nysc part of the 2yrs, if its not. You can use it to claim experience as well

Damian457:

Boss I’m 29, have a Masters degree (Professional) with 2years experience. My stimulated score is 456.
Any Idea how I can boost my scores?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Limitlessbond: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2020
ladykilllar:

It depends if you have evaluated your bsc before. If you have you would pay about $110 just for bcs evaluation. But if you are evaluating your bsc and bcs you would pay wes $230. You would also pay BCS to help you send your certificate and transcript to wes.

You can send an email
Check your email pls

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Damian457: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Mrsc22:
Learn french or wait till you have 3 years work experience. Is Nysc part of the 2yrs, if its not. You can use it to claim experience as well

Thanks for the reply. NYSC is part of the work experience.
I heard after 30 the points start reducing by 5 every here, how true is that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mrsc22: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Yes its true.

Damian457:

Thanks for the reply. NYSC is part of the work experience.
I heard after 30 the points start reducing by 5 every here, how true is that?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2020
ladykilllar:

You can send an email

Please, i need a recommended for BCS? Can you be of help.
or Anyone in the house that can recommend a good BCS tutor?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2020
DId you self prepare or you used a Tutor?

Denerystormborn:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Please, i need a recommended for BCS? Can you be of help?
Dandilion:

Had a tutor.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Damn ! I feel for those that lost points due to this alternate draws o. Imagine pple with 473/474 losing 5 points.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Denerystormborn: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Thank you very much maam.

I appreciate this.
ladykilllar:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Denerystormborn: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Check BNT on this thread or the part 9
saskatoonguy:
DId you self prepare or you used a Tutor?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mrtayormi: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Thank you for this. This is what I have been looking for
ladykilllar:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by link2ok(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Please, if my status on ETX-NG is reading processing, does it mean they have received my transcript from my school? Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.