Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,254 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu (390 Views)

Governance Beyond Noisemaking, The Kwara State Example / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Senator Orji Kalu Reacts As Buhari Re-Appoints Mustapha, Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by Metrix147: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
The Senator representing Abia North, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu has said he is poised for effective service delivery to Nigerians and people of his constituency.

He made this known on Thursday while featuring in a popular radio program, ORJI UZOR KALU SPEAKS on Flo FM, ABN Radio and Vision Africa FM simultaneously

While stating that the exclusion of Eastern rail line in the list of projects scheduled for execution by the federal government does not go down well with him, the former Abia governor said he will not remain silent without demanding for what is due for the Southeast region.

"Anything that is due for us, we must ask for it. I'm not a Senator that has been sent to the Senate to start making noise. I'm a Senator sent to bring results. It's not in the number of bills, or number of times I stand up to speak in the Senate that is the working terms. If you go to Abia North, all the communities are having small small roads to themselves. Speaking everyday in the Senate is not the issue" he said.

According to Kalu who is also the Senate Chief Whip, the road going from Ohafia to Umuahia belongs to the state government, adding that he has written to the state government to rehabilitate the road and equally drawn the attention of Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA) to it.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/im-service-oriented-not-a-noisemaking-senator-orji-kalu/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by donbachi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yah!..only when it comes to servicing ur bank accounts.
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by SmartProf(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol. I hope he has checked his records? Let him enjoy the recent fame he has gathered. If you don't know his history you'll think he is a polished angel from eutopia.
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by christejames(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Is it because of the 'scratch and patch' roads you are constructing in selected areas of your constituency that made you service oriented? Or is it because you have been made a human Mecca by Bubu all because to compensate you for eating watery garri in jail?

Our politicians think we are below them in thinking whereas they don't even think at all.
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by Epstein(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Convicted looter........ex convict!
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by Karlifate: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Metrix147:

I'm not a Senator that has been sent to the Senate to start making noise. I'm a Senator sent to bring results.
Time will tell.
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by RuddyFusion(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Talking about the recent killings of your people by Nigeria security agents is part of noise making
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by Vyzz: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
cool
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by hisgrace090: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
OUK, I love exactly what you are doing this days, ride on.

Kudos!!!
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
So which one is ikpeazu talking about?
Everyone claiming they repaired road
What of other infrastructure
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by Youngeasy1: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
@ somto10 Boss please, I want to learn Forex trading. How can you mentor me?
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by AngusTV: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Time will tell sir
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by Guyman02: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
We are yet to hear your opinion on the massacre of Igbo youths in Enugu Mr service oriented undecided
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by Lipscomb(m): 12:07am On Aug 28, 2020
I'm not blame him continue making mockery of Nigerians... I can't believe that this is how Buhari would fight corruption.
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by somto10: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Youngeasy1:
@ somto10 Boss please, I want to learn Forex trading. How can you mentor me?
Bro teaching forex is very time consuming and stressful and i'm not ready to teach yet.
I'm more a personal trader, although i still have a mentor till nw but i don't wanna be a mentor yet.
Go to instagram or Twitter, search for yooshamindest, he's one of the best in the country, he's a very gud frnd of my mentor.
I referred u to him cuz he charges less. mine charges 150k fr a week class nd mentorship and d class isn't one on one. Na zoom.
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by MrColdsweat: 1:44am On Aug 28, 2020
Yarriba youths, where una dey?

Food don ready.
Re: I'm Service Oriented, Not A Noisemaking Senator - Orji Kalu by helinues: 5:04am On Aug 28, 2020
Yes ooo.

Cos in the land of blind men, one eye man will always be the king .. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Bans Tricycles On 19 Roads, Streets / Arewa Says: Bayelsa Oil Belongs To Jigawa – Hon Farook Aliyu (may 2013), Video / “why PDP Can’t Win Ekiti In 2022″– Senator Olujimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.