Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy (37325 Views)

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / FG Secures Senator Nwaoboshi's Arrest Warrant Over Diversion Of N3.48bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy by Denko2721987(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2020
LibertyRep:
If only we can also copy and implement China's penalty for caught and convicted treasury looters

We dont even need Chinese law to be enforced on him at this point sef... Shebi the same Shariah law which they want to use against this man for blasphemy can also be applied for people caught stealing which is cutting of the hands.. But no, laws dont apply to the rich and powerful. They are meant for the poor and foolishly supportd by the same poor... Such an irony.
Re: Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy by HallaDaTruth: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ayilara1:

Lols, Ameen that's every Muslim desire.

My problem with Christians is there problematic belief that the religion of paul they practice avert them of hell and make them inherit paradise while in fact most of them don't even know if Jesus is God or prophet.

Mtcheew, less you forget, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and he get reason.

Islam is falsely growing due to the use of invasion and force. My Bible tells me many are called but few are chosen. Its not about the numbers. You muslims won't understand. They don't give you facts about the growing churches in saudi Arabia, iran and other so called muslim countries. Surprise coming
Re: Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy by Ayilara1(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Islam is falsely growing due to the use of invasion and force. My Bible tells me many are called but few are chosen. Its not about the numbers. You muslims won't understand. They don't give you facts about the growing churches in saudi Arabia, iran and other so called muslim countries. Surprise coming

In what part of the world has anyone been forced to be a Muslim? Mention the country.

If you're talking about jihadist, to them, they're the only Muslims on earth and they don't care if you're bilal or harry but if you're adamant on making them the Muslim representative, what do we say about the lords resistance army?, are they also representing Christianity?

Many are called few are chosen - so this means Christianity will be few in number right?

Ok Islamically speaking, many will be Muslim but few will be good Muslims and I think the two is now happening, abi?

Church been in a place needs no ceremony but only Saudi has no single church till date and if it does exist it will surely be on the news because who owns media? Nob una?
Re: Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy by HallaDaTruth: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ayilara1:

In what part of the world has anyone been forced to be a Muslim? Mention the country.

If you're talking about jihadist, to them, they're the only Muslims on earth and they don't care if you're bilal or harry but if you're adamant on making them the Muslim representative, what do we say about the lords resistance army?, are they also representing Christianity?

Many are called few are chosen - so this means Christianity will be few in number right?

Ok Islamically speaking, many will be Muslim but few will be good Muslims and I think the two is now happening, abi?

Church been in a place needs no ceremony but only Saudi has no single church till date and if it does exist it will surely be on the news because who owns media? Nob una?

Keep drinking the koolaid, you won't understand the depth of what i am saying. By the way are you related or are you the same person with the ayilara of Instagram?
Re: Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy by dazzlingd(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
TheSERAPH:
No sane human will aveng for God. Only insane human kills because of a "prophet" that died more than hundred years ago. God expects us to accept His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, as our Savior. He expects us to give our lives to Him. God wants us to become more like Christ.

To accept a jew that died over 2000 years ago or else we burn for eternity.

You are all mad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' / Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... / Fatima, Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Describes Her Tenure Under APC As Memorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.