Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Come In Peace!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Come In Peace!! (173 Views)

Nigerian Female Military Officer In Peace Mission Gets ‘special Medal’ From UN / Racket In Peace Corps: ‘cadets Paid N100,000 For Enlistment’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Come In Peace!! by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
pls i 've 20k somebody said I should use it to do small business since I don't 've any means of daily income as a family woman. another said I should use it to learn one skill that will fetch me more money in the nearest future if i finish learning the skill. I am so confused because the money here is my home and abroad. pls matured advice the skill I 've in mind is shoe making, sewing and baking
Re: I Come In Peace!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dear dollytino4real,

I would have advise you pick a skill which will rake in cash for you after you perfect it, BUT since you said that 20k is your "Home and Abroad" at the moment, I will advise you to go into the selling of eggs.

It might not be all that sweet, but most assuredly, you will get some profit.

Wish you the very best.
Re: I Come In Peace!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Remove shoe biz,use it to start akara,pap, indomie,toast bread and fried buns biz. U can do paga biz by d side. Congratulations in advance
Re: I Come In Peace!! by dollytino4real(f): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
c
JidennaJason:
Dear dollytino4real,

I would have advise you pick a skill which will rake in cash for you after you perfect it, BUT since you said that 20k is your "Home and Abroad" at the moment, I will advise you to go into the selling of eggs.

It might not be all that sweet, but most assuredly, you will get some profit.

Wish you the very best.
thanks 4 ur care n concern

(1) (Reply)

Age 20,trying To Hustle, What Can You Advice Him To Do? / See What Nigerian Police Officer Is Doing On Duty / Prepare To Earn An In Demand Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.