Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (29850 Views)

Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Dedetwo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sagay212:

Deed two abeg go hold another ipob meeting make we see whether them no go shoot your akpu head

Should there be any other reason to disintegrate the shithole called Nigeria since people can no longer hold a gathering of any kind? I must inform you that the progress of a country is not limited to steel and concretes. An environment which offers safety and freedom is paramount to growth and progress. It appears that even zoo is safer than Nigeria.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Truthfulguy10: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
wizzyrich:
How can a country be killing a particular tribe from 1967 till date, isn't this pure hatred and wickedness ?

So evil cry

Payback time is coming
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by kingzizzy: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Organs:
One thing i know for sure is this, if the eye witness account is an IPOB member or IPOB sympathiser, be sure the eye witness account will be full of lies and one sided to gain sympathy. Its their trademark. Secondly, IPOB is always comparing themselves vs the army with bokoharam ves the army, what does that tell you? Also, there are so many boko haram killed by the army and the vigilante, in a brutal manner (google it) but they are in the fight still fighting, not complaining, they have chosen that path and hopefully our army will triumph one day, that is a given. Thirdly, IPOB are known to be very unruly, insulty, and they do not care about the army, the police or any authority, they want to disobey the Police, boast about it, disrespect and even attack those that do not buy into their ideology but blame police and army for trying to maintain law and order. Also, they take orders from Nnamdi Kanu or their other commanders and will do anything contrary to law enforcements directives. Conclusively, they have a lot of hate and hurt in their heart and are generally antagonistic. So, make up your mind, when Shite blocked the streets in KD and stopped the COAS passage, the army opened fire and lots of people died. If youre ready to disobey the law, be ready to be arrested, if you want to fight or block the arrest, then be ready for confrontation which might lead to whatever.....

The problem with Nigerians like you is that you take something as precious as human life as nothing. What COAS? Just a senior civil servant. Which civilised country will kill its own citizens over blocking of road, no matter who it is? Is this enough reason to take human life? There are 3 eyewitness accounts there, all of them say the same thing, that there was peace in the community until the security forces came to cause violence. What is the point of the security forces if they are the ones who bring death and destruction to a community that had no problem?

Which law and order are the security forces maintaining if what they leave behind them is violence in s community that was enjoying peace and quiet before they came? There are many armed groups such as herdsmen who are killing people all over Enugu state and the DSS have time to go where people are exercising? Nigerians make me laugh
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Sagay212: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dedetwo:

Should there be any other reason to disintegrate the shithole called Nigeria since people can no longer hold a gathering of any kind? I must inform you that the progress of a country is not limited to steel and concretes. An environment which offers safety and freedom is paramount to growth and progress. It appears that even zoo is safer than Nigeria.

You can move to the zoo and live with animals since you are one. Ipob has been proscribed as a terrorist group. People gather and have fun even in the east without any police or dss coming to disturb them. If ipob had any brain, they'll have their meetings discretely without any ipob emblem. They can even make it look like a market group gathering or an association of spare parts dealer or whatever and have their ipob discussion. But ya'll always like to form brave for online clout and end up getting shot. If ipob wasn't proscribed ,I'm sure the police won't even look their side even if they organise meetings and gatherings a million times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by modsareuseless: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
IPOB is a terrorist group and its members are terrorists, they have no right to congregate in Nigeria, they may try Cameroon next time

your family will face same fate as ipob.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Organs(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

The problem with Nigerians like you is that you take something as precious as human life as nothing. What COAS? Just a senior civil servant. Which civilised country will kill its own citizens over blocking of road, no matter who it is? Is this enough reason to take human life? There are 3 eyewitness accounts there, all of them say the same thing, that there was peace in the community until the security forces came to cause violence. What is the point of the security forces if they are the ones who bring death and destruction to a community that had no problem?

Which law and order are the security forces maintaining if what they leave behind them is violence in s community that was enjoying peace and quiet before they came? There are many armed groups such as herdsmen who are killing people all over Enugu state and the DSS have time to go where people are exercising? Nigerians make me laugh

Again, there is the truth and there are lies. You mentioned that there are herdsmen killing people all over Enugu state, "thats a lie" . Quit the lies. IPOB has been labelled a "terrorist group", you refuse to accept that designation and you still want to hold meetings. Why dont you take the case to court and get redress? No, you want to disobey law enforcement and come around and blame them for all the nonsense you caused. YES, the COAS, (who is an incompetent thief anyways) is an individual but he represents the army. There are army officers that said if he'd turned back that day they would've removed their uniform and quit the nigerian army. Think about the fact that history will say shite group turned back the COAS from passage of a federal road because they are angry with the govt What will same shite tell you an individual if that is allowed to happen?? In the USA, you hear about blacks killed by police and all that. You heard the case of Amadou Diallo (read it up). Now compare public opinion and the victims, in most cases you won't hear about Nigerians or other Africans dying because they most probably obey the law, respect police officers and follow instructions. Yes there are crazy officers that will just shoot regardless, but that is fewer than those that get shot because they are confronting law enforcement. Case in point, one time i was travelling in Eastern Nigeria, at a Police checkpoint, this Igbo man commercial bus driver was stopped by the two policemen at the the checkpoint. The driver jumped down and shouted at the police officer and warned him for stopping him, saying na so so to dey collect money for road una sabi, useless people. He was livid, angry, insultive and condescending. The policeman was from Benue, his counterpart was angry and blocked the road and the Benue officer just said he should allow the driver go, now i swear to God, if i am a police officer, there is no way that Igboman will go that day. We all know Policemen collect money which is wrong, there are ways of correcting them or recording them and posting on SM etc but not arrogantly disrespecting them like that. Also, go again and watch Nnamdi Kanu in Nigerian court, pay attention to the behaviour and that of his lieutenants and tell me if not Nigeria if you can do all that to law enforcement anywhere in the world and get away with it.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Sagay212: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
what happened to deradicallizing them in the case of repentant Boko Haram??

Oh so it's the deradicalization you really want. No problem. The govt doesn't think it has gotten to that stage for ipob. You can approach the govt and tell them you want to be deradicalised. cheesy
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Sagay212: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
modsareuseless:

you are a fool

E pain am cheesy

Akpu munching scoundrels cheesy
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by AniOmaa: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sagay212:

E pain am cheesy

Akpu munching scoundrels cheesy
The funny thing is that while you Yorubanza ritual/incest savoring tiger claw faced subhumans find every reason to justify the killings of people exercising their fundamental rights of freedom of expression and self-determination, fulani and Isis terrorist units are already present and operational in most parts of yorubaland. as confirmed by your Aare-Ona-Kakanfo Gani Adams himself. The killings and crime waves from both fulani herdsmen and the indigenous people in the Southwest region alone has taken a worryingly high scale lately. But IPOB is your problem grin, good thing your useless and cowardly security forces in the East acting on urgent orders from top security authorities have already dismantled many road blocks already for fear of been attacked by vengeful and possibly armed IPOB members...small Ipob boys probably still in their teenage years easily overpowered armed DSS agents before the cowards ran away and called for military back up (just imagine the shameless level of ridicule and incompetence your country's security has reduced itself to). I personally didn't subscribe to the ideology of Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob at first, but I can't for the life of me as an Igbo see innocent and Igbo unarmed civilians been killed by some irresponsible thugs in uniform who can't even dare face ordinary Ipob boys man to man without their guns. Majority of the people killed in Enugu last weekend weren't even Ipob members, but passers-bys minding their own business and going to church.. only to be caught in the melee of stray bullets, two of the boys shot in cold blood were bus drivers trying to run away from the pandemonium... let that sink in for a moment into your thick empty skull, you blood thirsty degenerate.

I will laugh, hope and pray (in no particular order) that one or several of your useless family members get murdered in cold blood by a Nigerian soldier or police, or worst still your sisters or female relatives raped to death by Fulani herdsmen and killed... they maybe justifying madness because of your bigotry won't be as fun after all.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Sagay212: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
AniOmaa:

The funny thing is that while you Yorubanza ritual/incest savoring tiger claw faced subhumans find every reason to justify the killings of people exercising their fundamental rights of freedom of expression and self-determination, fulani and Isis terrorist units are already present and operational in most parts of yorubaland. as confirmed by your Aare-Ona-Kakanfo Gani Adams himself. The killings and crime waves from both fulani herdsmen and the indigenous people in the Southwest region alone has taken a worryingly high scale lately. But IPOB is your problem grin, good thing your useless and cowardly security forces in the East acting on urgent orders from top security authorities have already dismantled many road blocks already for fear of been attacked by vengeful and possibly armed IPOB members...small Ipob boys probably still in their teenage years easily overpowered armed DSS agents before the cowards ran away and called for military back up (just imagine the shameless level of ridicule and incompetence your country's security has reduced itself to). I personally didn't subscribe to the ideology of Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob at first, but I can't for the life of me as an Igbo see innocent and Igbo unarmed civilians been killed by some irresponsible thugs in uniform who can't even dare face ordinary Ipob boys man to man without their guns. Majority of the people killed in Enugu last weekend weren't even Ipob members, but passers-bys minding their own business and going to church.. only to be caught in the melee of stray bullets, two of the boys shot in cold blood were bus drivers trying to run away from the pandemonium... let that sink in for a moment into your thick empty skull, you blood thirsty degenerate.

I will laugh, hope and pray (in no particular order) that one or several of your useless family members get murdered in cold blood by a Nigerian soldier or police, or worst still your sisters or female relatives raped to death by Fulani herdsmen and killed... they maybe justifying madness because of your bigotry won't be as fun after all.

LMAO! Na because of small 'e pain you' you type all these useless novel? cheesy
Ndo oo! E pain you enter your scrotrum grin
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by AniOmaa: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Yes I agree Ipob is a terrorist group, and by God I hope they fully justify and take full ownership and accountability for that tag by actually acting like REAL terrorists. It's pretty easy, pick up arms and start ambushing and killing the pigs in uniform(you know the terrain better than them, enter the bush and hit them where and when they don't expect) ... if recent facts of insecurity has exposed one thing in Nigeria, it's the fact that the armed forces of Nigeria (all of them) when faced with a fanatical and armed group, 7 times our of 10 always come up short. Boko haram, ISWAP, heck even ordinary Bandits have already proven that with the countless bodies of slain soldiers and police officers as proof of the redundancy and ineffectiveness of the Nigerian security. It's time for the Igbos including the passive, political correct, and overly cautious ones to start supporting this terrorist organization called IPOB... cause if events on Sunday in Emene, Enugu proved one thing... it's that the bastards in uniform don't care to know or distinguish who's an innocent Igbo man, woman, or child minding his/her business from actual IPOB "terrorists"... they simply move in and shoot to kill anybody they see... majority if not all of the people cut down in cold blood last Sunday were not even Ipob members (let that sink in).
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by AniOmaa: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sagay212:

LMAO! Na because of small 'e pain you' you type all these useless novel? cheesy
Ndo oo! E pain you enter your scrotrum grin
Gani Adams has officially declared your region a danger freezone for terrorists (not the IPOB brand ooo, those ones are too soft sef) I mean hardcore ones like ISIS grin. I can post the link to this factual revelation from the Aare himself if you want grin cheesy
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by kingzizzy: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Organs:

Again, there is the truth and there are lies. You mentioned that there are herdsmen killing people all over Enugu state, "thats a lie" . Quit the lies. IPOB has been labelled a "terrorist group", you refuse to accept that designation and you still want to hold meetings. Why dont you take the case to court and get redress? No, you want to disobey law enforcement and come around and blame them for all the nonsense you caused. YES, the COAS, (who is an incompetent thief anyways) is an individual but he represents the army. There are army officers that said if he'd turned back that day they would've removed their uniform and quit the nigerian army. Think about the fact that history will say shite group turned back the COAS from passage of a federal road because they are angry with the govt What will same shite tell you an individual if that is allowed to happen?? In the USA, you hear about blacks killed by police and all that. You heard the case of Amadou Diallo (read it up). Now compare public opinion and the victims, in most cases you won't hear about Nigerians or other Africans dying because they most probably obey the law, respect police officers and follow instructions. Yes there are crazy officers that will just shoot regardless, but that is fewer than those that get shot because they are confronting law enforcement. Case in point, one time i was travelling in Eastern Nigeria, at a Police checkpoint, this Igbo man commercial bus driver was stopped by the two policemen at the the checkpoint. The driver jumped down and shouted at the police officer and warned him for stopping him, saying na so so to dey collect money for road una sabi, useless people. He was livid, angry, insultive and condescending. The policeman was from Benue, his counterpart was angry and blocked the road and the Benue officer just said he should allow the driver go, now i swear to God, if i am a police officer, there is no way that Igboman will go that day. We all know Policemen collect money which is wrong, there are ways of correcting them or recording them and posting on SM etc but not arrogantly disrespecting them like that. Also, go again and watch Nnamdi Kanu in Nigerian court, pay attention to the behaviour and that of his lieutenants and tell me if not Nigeria if you can do all that to law enforcement anywhere in the world and get away with it.

Im an Enugu guy so dont tell what is going on there. Armed Fulani herdsmen have slaughtered people in Nimbo, Awgwu and Mgboho to mention a few. Infact, herdsmen killed a pregnant woman in Nchatancha which is less than 15 minutes drive from where this IPOB/DSS clash happend. Nchatancha people even carried the woman's body to stage protest. We did not see the DSS, Police and security forces mobilising for that one, but if it is unarmed people exercising in a field, they will know to come out fast.

Armed Herdsmen are slaughtering thousands of Nigerians each year from Southern Kaduna to Enugu state, your federal government has not designated them terrorists. But in 2017, your federal government rushed to court to designate IPOB a terrorist organisation, an unarmed group which had no record of killing anyone. What an embarrassment.

IPOB's case against its proscription is currently in the appeal court pending hearing. In civilised countries such as America, the shooting or killing of an unarmed person by the security forces can lead to a murder charge, as was done in the case of George floyd. But in an uncivilised country like Nigeria, some have come to think that the security forces have the right to kill anyone they like. Total disregard to the rules of engagement and the preservation of human life by the authorities.

IPOB is right to agitate to leave Nigeria, the way people reason in this country it is clear the country is heading no where
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Foolishbuhari: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dickeyrider:

You people like to form victims as if you are innocent. You claim Ipob don't carry arms, yet they attacked and killed the DSS guys with sticks and stones. What again is the definition of arms? In 1967 you people fought a war against Nigeria and and lost. A war in which biafran soldiers massacred nigerians but till today you guys will never admit that. All you delude yourselves with is that they are killing igbos. Nonsense

So they should have just remained calm and get shot at by the DSS even when they did nothing?

The right to self defense is enshrined in the dirty books Nigeria calls her constitution you know?
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Organs(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

Im an Enugu guy so dont tell what is going on there. Armed Fulani herdsmen have slaughtered people in Nimbo, Awgwu and Mgboho to mention a few. Infact, herdsmen killed a pregnant woman Nchatancha which is less than 15 minutes drive from where this IPOB/DSS clash happend. Nchatancha people even carried the woman's body to stage protest. We did not see the DSS, Police and security forces mobilising for that one, but if it is unarmed people exercising in a field, they will know to come out fast.

Armed Herdsmen are slaughtering thousands of Nigerians each year from Southern Kaduna to Enugu state, your federal government has not designated them terrorists. But in 2017, your federal government rushed to court to designate IPOB a terrorist organisation, an unarmed group which had no record of killing anyone. What an embarrassment.

IPOB's case against its proscription is currently in the appeal court pending hearing. In civilised countries such as America, the shooting or killing of an unarmed person by the security forces can lead to a murder charge, as was done in the case of George floyd. But in an uncivilised country like Nigeria, some have come to think that the security forces have the right to kill anyone they like. Total disregard to the rules of engagement and the preservation of human life by the authorities.

IPOB is right to agitate to leave Nigeria, the way people reason in this country it is clear the country is heading no where

I agree with you that the way we reason in this country we cannot come together and unite over a common cause. I share boundary with Ibos, i lived amongst Igbos, i am not saying youre lying, however, i find it hard to believe fulani herdsmen will slaughter a pregnant woman and the youths in Nchatancha will not come out and trace the herdsmen. Maybe its hearsay. I know the owner of Chucks Supermarket in Lokoja, i grew up shopping their since 1996/97, the man was killed on his way to Abuja some two to three months back, it was reported that its boko haram. It was just last week they found out it was one of his boys, igbo, that got armed robbers to kill him. Yesterday we heard the lady that died in Benin city was not killed by pastors as widely reported but masterminded by her own landlord. This bokoharam we are talking about, how many igbos has been caught supplying them weapons? That is the problem we are having in this country, we cannot agree on one single issue. We all knew GEJ was bad in 2015, but Igbos still voted for him against Buhari, now Buhari did not live up to his campaign promises but we could not even get rid of him in 2015 because we were back with useless APC vs Useless PDP. So where does that leave us? We remain divided and suffering. If you come up with IPOB, i will not support you so i automatically become an enemy and we continue to argue. If you say Buhari is Jubril El sudani, i cannot be in association with you cos we cannot reason together. If you say Hausa people are against you and Buhari wants to islamize Nigeria and he is allowing Fulani people kill Igbo people, or allowing fulani kill Christians, i will not support you cos i know its a lie. But if you say Buhari is incompetent, there is insecurity, fulani herdsmen are killing Nigerians, all, muslims, christians, young, old all, and that Buhari should be impeached today, today, @kingzizzy, i will hug you and donate my money and we will march together. If you come up and say Bridget Agbahime, a Christian, Igbo woman was killed in Kano market because of her tribe and her faith, and those responsible has not being brought to Justice, lets march, I, a muslim, will join you and we will march together and call for the sack of the CJ of Kanu State and the commissioner of police and so many other useless folks, that swept that case under the carpet. But we will not unite over that. We will continue to argue and suffer until sense return to our brain. The only reason why Buhari is president today is because we are not united from day 1.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by ThatFairGuy1: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
According to this article, all these below happened before the reinforcement
lipsrsealed.
How should one explain armed youths then undecided

Okoroafor added, “Unfortunately, one of the DSS guys missed their vehicle and he ran across the road looking for an escape route. I learnt he was one of those, who started shooting at the unarmed IPOB boys. So, the IPOB boys pursued him with sticks, stones and planks and eventually caught him; they brought him to the main road and stoned him.

STONED HIM TO WHAT? WHAT IS THIS NARRATOR HIDING?

“I learnt that the one person, who was killed and burnt, was filming them when they were protesting and when they wanted to take his phone, he resisted; that was what I was told.”

IMAGINE
Despite my feelings for the dead FROM BOTH END, we all should still remember that Ipob are proscribed group. Any of their meeting is illegal. To cap it all, a meeting for training combatant. THEY CAN F00L US THAT IT'S ONLY MARTIAL ARTS THEY'RE TEACHING THEMSELVES
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Sagay212: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
AniOmaa:

Gani Adams has officially declared your region a danger freezone for terrorists (not the IPOB brand ooo, those ones are too soft sef) I mean hardcore ones like ISIS grin. I can post the link to this factual revelation from the Aare himself if you want grin cheesy

Lol..the pain don dey make you kolo small small. Read wetin you type again whether e make sense to you. You dey type nonsense still dey force yourself laugh...nna take am easy oo cheesy
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Champagnegold: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Why is your so called tribe so stubborn and intolerant? Government say no Ipob gathering yet you people gather to constitute nuisance and defy government orders. Are you the only tribe in Nigeria? Why can't you people be civil and obey the laws of your own country? I don't blame the government, you guys like the taste of hot lead on your skulls

rubbishhhhhh in as much I am not in support of division or a biafrain I don't stupid decisions or bias decisions all the gathering of herdsmen, bokoharam, shites the govt can't shoot a bullet or tame. please the foolish govt is already foolish. including the dullards in forces myopic reasoning. can't the foolish force learn from her little nation like Burkina Faso. foolish instructions are not to be obeyed check Germany forces laws Nigeria is already a gaint fool of Africa. even little African countries chastise their level of foolishness, isn't it obvious to your blindness... the govt is swift to evil n dormat to progress. look at ur dear senators... I'm ashame of our leaders
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Miracle1991: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

A terrorist organization cannot have meetings in my country.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by kingzizzy: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ojiofor:
This is sad and unfortunate.

Thats the story of Nigeria, always sad and unfortunate. Thats why IPOB wants to leave that sad and unfortunate situation.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Miracle1991: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

Im an Enugu guy so dont tell what is going on there. Armed Fulani herdsmen have slaughtered people in Nimbo, Awgwu and Mgboho to mention a few. Infact, herdsmen killed a pregnant woman in Nchatancha which is less than 15 minutes drive from where this IPOB/DSS clash happend. Nchatancha people even carried the woman's body to stage protest. We did not see the DSS, Police and security forces mobilising for that one, but if it is unarmed people exercising in a field, they will know to come out fast.

ipob miscreants also have the right to kill security officials abi?
Ipob has already been declared terrorists and so shall they be treated.
The miscreants killed DSS officials and you are calling them unarmed.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Ojiofor: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

Thats the story of Nigeria, always sad and unfortunate. Thats why IPOB wants to leave that sad and unfortunate situation.

Yea, if only it is that easy to leave you would have been born a Biafran.We must thread carefully to avoid more sad situations.Thank you.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by kingzizzy: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Miracle1991:
A terrorist organization cannot have meetings in my country.

I so wish the security forces of Nigeria truly believed the above because if they did, they probably would have been after armed groups like Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen, who hold meetings every day about the next community they are going to burn down. If it been that way, may be the security forces would have realised that unarmed people who are exercising and meeting peacefully isnt priority and a lot lives would not have been needlessly wasted, both IPOB and Nigerians being killed daily.

The authorities say IPOB are armed, yet nobody has ever seen IPOB with arms except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB is a terrorist group, yet nobody in the East is terrified of IPOB except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB is a violent group, yet the only violence attributed to IPOB always starts with the authorities being present.

A time comes when you have to ask, 'Is IPOB the problem or the authorities?'
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by kingzizzy: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Miracle1991:
ipob miscreants also have the right to kill security officials abi?
Ipob has already been declared terrorists and so shall they be treated.
The miscreants killed DSS officials and you are calling them unarmed.

If I were you, I wouldn't be so concerned about IPOB, they do not go about killing people. If anything, their problem is always with the security forces who always clash with them.

What you should be more concerned with is Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen and Gana militants who are all armed and killing people across Nigeria daily, and drive many more into IDP camps. Those ones dont wait until they clash with security forces
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Soulmender: 12:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Dickeyrider:

You people like to form victims as if you are innocent. You claim Ipob don't carry arms, yet they attacked and killed the DSS guys with sticks and stones. What again is the definition of arms? In 1967 you people fought a war against Nigeria and and lost. A war in which biafran soldiers massacred nigerians but till today you guys will never admit that. All you delude yourselves with is that they are killing igbos. Nonsense

May God have mercy on you and I pray that your family members and people close to you meet the same fate as those innocent boys... You allow hatred and sentiment to eat down your soul that you don't see anything wrong in killing armless citizens. You need help with your reasoning
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Igbo people make up your mind, change your leaders and speak with one voice.

Afterall, Buhari's purser in his war against the rest of Nigeria is an Ibo man (vulture-headed Emefiele). And all your governors are on the side of the Fula too...
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Mirriamvic(f): 1:36am On Aug 29, 2020
jacoik:
for the fact that you made this statement, may you and your household be wipe out of the surface of the earth, may you and your family live a miserable life.
You are the one inviting what is killing you see what you wish someone for just writing his opinion. You guys are more wicked than Nigeria. the only people wicked in this country is You.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Mirriamvic(f): 1:44am On Aug 29, 2020
kingzizzy:

So it is the job the government to unnecessarily kill unarmed people? The what makes government any different to Boko haram and killer herdsmen who murder unarmed people they disagree with?

Unarmed unarmed. I was walking with my friend that newlywed. we met them and one accosted her, she refused to give ear because she is just married. He brought something from his pocket and sprinkled it all over her body I could not defend her because there were many with their T-shirts. I wept how you do this to your fellow Igbo ? married woman for that matter. You guys should talk to them.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2020
The IPOB guys started protesting and chanting, ‘What did we do to the government that made the DSS to come and shoot us where we are playing in our community? What offence did we commit?’ They were chanting and going up and down, but none of them bore arms, except a few with sticks.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication / Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti / Ambode & Oba Akiolu At The Lagos Central Mosque For Special Thanksgiving Jumat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.