Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:35 AM

Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech (20009 Views)

Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by BanevsJoker(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Pence is a clueless as Trump
Are you sure you're not the clueless one here? Democrats are racists, and treat black people like morons who can't think for themselves. Black people in America need to wake up and see that they are being taken for a ride by the evil Democrats.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by spy24(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2020
joelbooks:
nice for one, meanwhile Senator Harris impressed us with her dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVdEQAdTaA0

politicians are same
na now she remember to dance abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by hotwax: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2020
spy24:

politicians are same
na now she remember to dance abi ?

democrats are hollywood politicians. Thats why celebs support them.

7 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by spy24(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/27/politics/mike-pence-commencement-speech-kenosha/index.html
all na wash

as buhari is to NIGERIA so is trump to AMERICA

ego shock them when he wins the election just like buhari own shock us

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by SaintBeehot(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2020
obonujoker:

How is Trump a murderer or a killer??
those people are uneducated and ill informed.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:
Good to know you've read ALL my posts in a while. Too bad I didn't even know you exist. Still wouldn't have if you hadn't mentioned me.

Good night young man.

SHUT UP THERE!!!
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
FEELING IMPORTANT WHEN NOBODY EVEN KNOW YOU!

3 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by OPPPS: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Kevinsamba:
Joe can not fit win
Not when you are not even qualify to vote in US

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by OPPPS: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP THERE!!!
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
FEELING IMPORTANT WHEN NOBODY EVEN KNOW YOU!
Keep your mouth sealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Bukden16(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=93298940]GOD BLESS , Protect and Preserve President Trump and Vice President Pence!

No Weapon Formed or Fashioned against you Guys will Prosper!

Keep Soaring in Midst of Haters !

Those with Us are More than they that Be with Them..

You are Unstoppable!!!
[/quot

You're as well clueless as Trump.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Skymason20(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:
Good to know you've read ALL my posts in a while. Too bad I didn't even know you exist. Still wouldn't have if you hadn't mentioned me.

Good night young man.
Savage grin wahalagrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Skymason20(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2020
American not African shocked @US2020poll
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Shattuck(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2020
tamdun:

Are you people crazy, trump is killing black people and u still praying for him?
how is he killing black people? I may not be a big fan of trump but you can't just place every of America's problem squarely on him Obama was there too for eight years blacks were killed too how did he put end to police brutality?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by bluefilm: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2020
It wont still stop Donald Trump from getting reelected.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by mamaafrik(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2020
They are now copying NBA.....,they should pay for plagiarism grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Geosystem(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2020
adioolayi:
Trump actions and inactions seems to be affecting his re-election bid as Americans edge closer to the polls. Ardent supporters of Trump, especially the e-warriors here in Nigeria, who will not partake in the election still don't believe Trump can lose the election and will abuse you if you say otherwise grin grin

Only time will tell.

Trump's major problem from day one is his BIG MOUTH; he has been great on economy and foreign policies favouring American interest first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Kay25(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=93297944]Pence is as clueless as Trump [/quote
do u know clueless means?maybe u think the way u use it for buhari it will be applicable everywhere also?think twice

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by simpleseyi: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2020
Ayor93:

You're being remote controlled by the media, you don't know? How is Trump a racist?

Yes, I know, he has not been sleeping with or raping Black women, it is only White bittches he has been raping including his current wife who is a pron artist.

Are you now satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Marshal3045(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Pence is as clueless as Trump
How much are you willing to bet with me that Trump will win the next election

3 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by simpleseyi: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2020
bluefilm:
It wont still stop Donald Trump from getting reelected.

DO you have Nigeria's voters card not to talk of US voters card? Is it the 5% votes you people have in Nigeria that will get Trunmp re-election in US?

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by samirus: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

You're are praying for a killer and a murderer you need weed
Why should he stop praying for him , after all your president has murder man people than Donald trump . Most of the state that has high rate of murder case are the democrat state . Why not just focus on your Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by bluefilm: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2020
simpleseyi:

DO you have Nigeria's voters card not to talk of US voters card? Is it the 5% votes you people have in Nigeria that will get Trunmp re-election in US?

So just because I don't have US voters card, I can no longer comment on US Elections?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Niceman4u(m): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala.

Appears disinvitation is trending not only in our dear country.

It is trending, and I can assure u dat those sane countries and the individuals involved r goin to handle it in a responsible manner.
There won't be any fusses; like wat ur midget brother and his fellow religious adherents r making of his disinvitation in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by InaNla(f): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
omenka:

Good night young man.
[/s]

How is Benue?

Hope still on the map ?

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by IamPlato(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2020
obonujoker:

How is Trump a murderer or a killer??
no Reply Everybody, no Be Everybody Get Sense

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Bar1941(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS , Protect and Preserve President Trump and Vice President Pence!

No Weapon Formed or Fashioned against you Guys will Prosper!

Keep Soaring in Midst of Haters !

Those with Us are More than they that Be with Them..

You are Unstoppable!!!

You are hiding under religion either due to unemployment rate in Nigeria or due to gullible nature of some Nigerians on religious issues. Your hypocrism have no bound. Your kind are the types that will shun religion once they achieve their target objectives. Get a life and find something reasonable to do with your life.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Oduduwa707: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

But Okoros won't agree with that. grin
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Dikebuka: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2020
According to CNN statistics Trump and Pence is bad. Look at news abi journalism

3 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Royalfurnitures: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2020
If it's in Nigeria,they'd start attaching religious,political,and tribal sentiments to it

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by RudyNerdy: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Awusa Fulani spotted

3 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Golan007: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2020
Trex4:
How is trump a murderer and a killer?

Shut up.

If the name was replaced with Buhari you would have agreed.

Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2020
kolade560:

pls. we want a clueless Trump to rule us.
If Trump is clueless then how will you describe Buhari??
You don't know what you are saying.
Create your own country and let Trump rule you.
Americans are even tired of him

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by zoghys: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

A bit better, just dancing around the truth to please his boss. He's more a submissive vice president than I would have thought, unfortunately he is dining with the devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Things That Determined Liz Truss’ Fate / Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni / Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.