Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs (27241 Views)

Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony / Anambra Police Receives New Helicopter For Surveillance (Photos) / Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by symbianDON(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2020
what exactly do they need the SUVs for? are there courtrooms inside the vehicles?? as far as I'm concerned, this is unnecessary waste of scarce resources? What happened to vehicles the judges were given earlier?
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by Reference(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Ijaya123:
Goo one. Buy Nigerian, grow Nigeria.

What is wrong in patronising GAC motors?

What is wrong is that China is yet to buy Innoson. So it is our interest to build ourselves into an industrially respectable entity. You as a Nigerian can only truly prosper when your fellow citizens begin to gain international industrial reputation.

And I donot care whatever business or endeavour you are involved in. It is in your interest for your country to gain industrial momentum. Making things and not just using things is what prospers a nation, cuts its dependency on foreign help and balances ttade that strengthens its currency.

Those GAC vehicles are presently subsidised ultimately by oil money and has put a little bite on our forex earnings viz pressure on the exchange rate. One mosquito bite may not give you malaria but over time it makes your economy sick.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by Iko5000: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2020
State Governors should not be buying cars for the judiciary. It's a big no no as it shows no seperation of powers
sbashir10:
As much as I would have loved they patronize Innoson motors, I still feel the decision to buy Chinese product is a good move, and also it'll boost our bilateral agreement we've had with China.
Unlike wike, buying Prado Jeeps and range rovers, that is Worth more than what Lagos State is paying for the GAC Motors.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by ITDarrell(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2020
anonimi:

That is the slogan of the fake progressive coNrade who is the wannabe godfather of Edo.

As much as I don't like ill treatment, people both rich and the poor should respect the law and order of the society!!!

I came across a roadside fruit seller occupying the space that was meant for vehicles to be parked, I averted her commodities and parked by the side and she wrecked havoc on me that I shouldn't park there!!! "Where vehicles were meant to be parked".
I don't have a single pity on those people concerning what the law do to them because of their stubbornness!!!.

They will make you buy all their stuffs if your mistakenly pour them while negotiating the roads they take over!!!

The only language they understand and fear is violence!!!!.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by Basher8583: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2020
anonimi:

Bilateral agreement of exploitation on the way to a new enslavement.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6423790_africa2debt_jpeg668126b9bb169d38087fd57900dde379

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

The irony of this crap you posted is that you did it with a mobile phone made from China. Hypocrite.
The same China is responsible for the cheap internet and ability to be online with your cheap China Android phone
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by AmazingELixir: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=sbashir10 post=93302291]As much as I would have loved they patronize Innoson motors, I still feel the decision to buy Chinese product is a good move, and also it'll boost our bilateral agreement we've had with China.
Unlike wike, buying Prado Jeeps and range rovers, that is Worth more than what Lagos State is paying for the GAC Motors. [/quote][/s]
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by Muri4040(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2020
lol
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by IvarTheBoneless: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2020
simpleseyi:

We are Yorubas, we don't use Igbo made products. Secondly, those that abuse us and call us names that their forefathers dare not should not expect our patronage except when we patronize their daughters and sisters in brothels.

Yes... that's the only time we patronize them grin
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by Diamondsaheed(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2020
only God will save us in the hands of bad leaders,all dey knw z 2 buy luxury
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by jidxin(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2020
Ijaya123:
Good one. Buy Nigerian, grow Nigeria.

What is wrong in patronising GAC motors?

You ain’t making any sense, you know?
cos GAC os not Nigerian
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by Sonoyom(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Just look at the tone of those commenting. All of them trying to be subtle, no curses and wailing all because its Lagos and APC. See how they were insulting Wike when he did same thing just weeks ago.

Yorubas and hypocrisy are like 5&6
The argument is now Innoson versus GAC, the folks on Nairaland are terrible.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Misplaced priorities every day, all day. undecided
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by fr3do(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2020
Are such gift not conflicting with judges' duty to be free and fair
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by PureFace1(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Kazeem47:
Can't they patronise Innoson?

So that some Igbo will start telling us how they are dominating and developing Lagos?

F.uck Innoson products
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by PureFace1(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Reference:

What is wrong is that China is yet to buy Innoson. So it is our interest to build ourselves into an industrially respectable entity. You as a Nigerian can only truly prosper when your fellow citizens begin to gain international industrial reputation.

And I donot care whatever business or endeavour you are involved in. It is in your interest for your country to gain industrial momentum. Making things and not just using things is what prospers a nation, cuts its dependency on foreign help and balances ttade that strengthens its currency.

Those GAC vehicles are presently subsidised ultimately by oil money and has put a little bite on our forex earnings viz pressure on the exchange rate. One mosquito bite may not give you malaria but over time it makes your economy sick.

Buy Innoson products so that IPOB can trash talk Lagos latter and say they are the one dominating and developing Lagos because Lagos patronize Innoson.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by Conceptsncontex(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by Farki: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Of course they will purchase the Chinese copies of Japanese cars. Just easing China slowly into the Nigerian government's bed.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by chabbal: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
What is the difference between GAC and INNOSON. Innoson is a scam, the are all Chinese cars.

Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by anonimi: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Basher8583:
The irony of this crap you posted is that you did it with a mobile phone made from China. Hypocrite.
The same China is responsible for the cheap internet and ability to be online with your cheap China Android phone

A stark illiterate seeking to liberate others from their illiteracy is what?
A loser
If you don't understand the essential message in my comment, you should have asked nicely instead of forming boss.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3213437_img20150710091503_jpeg20c56cecbb364738309183e80ebcf081

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by Ijaya123: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
jidxin:
cos GAC os not Nigerian

Apologies. I was mistaken it for the ones assembled in Nigeria by Elizade Motors.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by Ijaya123: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Reference:

Apologies. I was mistaken it for the ones assembled in Nigeria by Elizade motors.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by RexTramadol1: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Judiciary deserves the best anywhere in the world

Any sane country will take care of their Judiciary first cos that’s where real power to be sane lies.

Any ill -treated Judiciary will also dish half thought out adjudication.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by tempel(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
When done by wike it's wrong, but when done by Lagos its right. Western Tartuffes
Re: Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs by Kayharry(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari / President Buhari To Fly To Gambia In A Bid To Persuade Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.