Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? (45436 Views)

My Experience After Serving My Oga For 7years Including My Gain And Loss / Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Newboss(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
If it's the extra profit that you were able to hustle customers to get, then it's yours to keep. Sell for 1500, but you ended up selling it for 4000. That 2500 is 100% your own.

Baba, ignorance can also cause guilt. Your mind has a part known as conscience. It's designed to guilt trip you over what your mind perceives to be wrong. Note the word "wrong". Ignorance can give you the perception that a particular thing is wrong, but as you begin to get enlightened, your mind stops to see wrong in some of those things that it usually perceived as wrong.

That's called education. Guilty conscience has nothing to do with your God. DO NOT tell anyone about that money. People perceive things differently. It is easier for people to misunderstand than to understand.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Uzomacharles: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
OYA LEMME SETTLE THIS MATTER

...Just Bring The Money Let Me Help You And Beg Him.....

Just Return Money To Am..
Tell Am Say

You dey save the money for am and you wan make e be surprise to am

But Even If You Give Him All The Money,He Will Still Believe You Hid Some Somewhere As Igbo Man
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by jacoik(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yimu. Silly superstitious belief. Forget that thing.
I don't care what you call it but that is truth. I have given my own advice. if you are a true Igbo person ask about it. my dear I will be 58 next month, so I know what am saying. it's either you believe or leave it. what ever goes around comes around
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Michaelbolaji: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Us the money for investment
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Michaelbolaji: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Use the money for investment

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Sarah20A(f): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
I advice you to open a fixed deposit account with half of the money, stop collecting your oga profit then leave the rest of the money in a normal account undecided
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Jaapu: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chimpretty:
abeg dash me small na, see if you show your oga that money believe me you are gone, the best thing to do is to stop saving, forget that money in bank till you are through and start adding the profits to your oga money( start giving your oga his complete money)

He can't stop now.
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Libakabosh: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
There is no problem here at all, since he has not settled you, no need to show or tell him about the money, just get the whole money and put all of them back in the business...las las the next account will show huge profit or just be taking it like 200k and be adding each month....which ever way, serve faithfully and settle peacefully...e get why.

GuyWise101:
Please Advice Me

Please NLs advice me, I am serving my Oga what we Igbo people call (Igba boyi) now I am saving his money mostly from profit, I want to use the money to start my business when I am settled and it has reached 1.3m but my mind is telling me to show him the money while the other mind is telling me not to show him the money.

Please advice me on this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by ahamonyeka(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
GuyWise101:
Lalasticlala please front page this is true life story.
which true life story You dey there?
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Shaiton is getting stronger everyday, especially in Buhari era, everyone is doing bad and tries to justify it
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Yankee101: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
This is why setting up a business in Nigeria is hard
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by marvelito: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
GuyWise101:

Thanks.
oga remove this money from your account. Carry am invest for Chinmark group or Chymall. The money go dey vomit small profit for you self till you done ready use am. My madam driver experienced same thing after serving oga for 7yrs and remitting all the profits from the shop given to him to manage. Oga later no settle am. Today he is now doing driving job to survive. Get sense bro. If you need more details chinmark group or chymall. You can research yourself then message me to guide you.
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by time1234: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
hello sir ,i go like make we reason ,i am a young guy hustling would love to get into business.lets connect in your inbox

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Thatsammie(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
It's not your money. Saving your master's money without his knowledge amounts to STEALING.
Give him back his money.
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by obowunmi(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
GuyWise101:
Please Advice Me

Please NLs advice me, I am serving my Oga what we Igbo people call (Igba boyi) now I am saving his money mostly from profit, I want to use the money to start my business when I am settled and it has reached 1.3m but my mind is telling me to show him the money while the other mind is telling me not to show him the money.

Start your own business. Pay him back once you set up.
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by temi1290: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
helinues:
angry
Comot wise from your moniker
Wise people no dey get too much palava like this..

Lol, you are not well ooo
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Thatsammie(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
marvelito:
oga remove this money from your account. Carry am invest for Chinmark group or Chymall. The money go dey vomit small profit for you self till you done ready use am. My madam driver experienced same thing after serving oga for 7yrs and remitting all the profits from the shop given to him to manage. Oga later no settle am. Today he is now doing driving job to survive. Get sense bro. If you need more details chinmark group or chymall. You can research yourself then message me to guide you.
You ought to be kept at arm's length.
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Flicks: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Returning that money without telling him is what u should do and it not difficult. Just returning the money back the same way u got it little by little. believe me starting ur business with ill money is a disaster. Whatever u sow u will reap. Ur conscience is already trying to warn u. Return and try keep ur hand clean it whatever u do.
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by elbulk(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
GuyWise101:
Please Advice Me

Don't shortchanged yourself. Giving him the money will even get you more favour from him.Follow your process sir
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by wasi9ice: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chimpretty:
abeg dash me small na, see if you show your oga that money believe me you are gone, the best thing to do is to stop saving, forget that money in bank till you are through and start adding the profits to your oga money( start giving your oga his complete money)
best advice

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by john633(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Stop sounding like a fool
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
boldx:

If you got the money through honest means, please don't try it. No master in Igbo land would like that. You will be treated and humiliated just as a thief!
I seconded this guy I quoted. Nice and logical response I admit.
However, in addition to the above, I say that ‘if’
and only if you gained the money legitimately(which your objective conscious mind has already discerned) I would say “keep it to yourself without even telling a soul” but if you gained it otherwise, and you are willing to return it. Do it with sense in installments-like you did the previous ones . And let your mind be at peace.
God bless you as you chose to take the path of honesty.
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
jacoik:
I don't care what you call it but that is truth. I have given my own advice. if you are a true Igbo person ask about it. my dear I will be 58 next month, so I know what am saying. it's either you believe or leave it. what ever goes around comes around
Happy birthday in advance
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by AUSTINABBA(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Return the money batch by batch that is, divide the money into 3 batches and start the refund process one after another give a reasonable time frame like 3 to 4 month interval to avoid suspicious from your boss. Stop saving your boss money for him tender all profit from the business.
finally, you can save from small allowances that you are entitled to. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jaapu:

He can't stop now.
He can if he truly want to, determination and discipline will help him.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Fofo2014: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pls dear, show him the money for the following reasons:
1. Serving another person with honesty is a seed you are sowing for the future of your own business to have honest boys .
2. Putting ill gotten money into your business will separate God from your business and attract curse upon that business.
3. Some of these Ogas are connected to some diabolical powers that torments and hunt people that stole from them and can even lead to untimely death.
For the above reasons and more, I strong advice you to return the money to him. Is not the amount used in starting a business that matters but God’s hand of Favour, diligence and honesty .
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by mariahAngel(f): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
GuyWise101:
Please Advice Me

Normally, if you made the profit without stealing or cheating your boss, I'd say the money is yours, but according to the I gba boyi principle, whatever money you made while serving your boss is all his until he settles you.

Deep down, you know what to do. Your progress as a future businessman depends on your action now.
This is one of life's test. Your action will determine what turn your life will take.
Remember, whatever we do in this life, whether good or bad, we'll get our reward, whether good or bad.

If you're a Christian, remember the parable Jesus gave about the land owner who gave his servants some talents (money)...act on that principle.
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Ayilara1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
GuyWise101:
Please Advice Me

Please NLs advice me, I am serving my Oga what we Igbo people call (Igba boyi) now I am saving his money mostly from profit, I want to use the money to start my business when I am settled and it has reached 1.3m but my mind is telling me to show him the money while the other mind is telling me not to show him the money

Return his money, he will be grateful.

Let build a better future with honesty as it's yardstick.
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by Bewiseedet(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
If I were in your shoes I will not return it. I have numerous reasons to back my point
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by oluwatosink: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
do u know how long he's been saving the profit? Mayb a product is 2k, he sells for 4k..guy that extra 2k belongs to the op.
That's is the same as Scam , making excess profit at the detriment of the customers . After oga made his profit then you add money to the price for your own profit . And later they will start blaming the government ..
Las Las everybody be criminal and offenders in this country undecided
Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by victorian(f): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
GuyWise101:
Please Advice Me

Guywise how many times did I call you.

Forget those holy speeches some people are saying here, they are neither here or there with their advice.

See! If the 1.3million Naira is from extra proceeds u made through profits and u didn't steal Oga's money?

Please I beg you in the name of God. Keep the money in the bank pending when u will be free and settled.
If u tell your oga about the money, just be ready to be thrown out on the streets with nothing except the shirt and trouser u are wearing.

He will label u as a thief!
Blacklist u amongst other traders around and also tarnish your name in the village
And wash his hands off u .

Something similar happened to a guy I know, he was his master favourite boy until He revealed how much he has saved from profits. He's very good with the business and negotiates well with customers. He gives his oga, his own money and profit from every product sold and keeps the other profit he added personally on his own.

When the oga knew he threw him out like rag and telling other traders he a thief and only God knows how much he he made off his business..

This boy boy we are talking about is a 28years old guy.

But he was thrown out with nothing. And he had 5 months left for him to complete his boy work and be settled after serving him for several years . He was thrown out like trash!

That's human being for u.

Use your tongue count your teeth. Don't ruin all you've laboured for, all these years. Be wise.

I leave in peace

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? by udorazzi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Deep down your heart, You know its stealing. Just know that what you do to others will also be done to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission / Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank / Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.