Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency (16528 Views)

Bolaji Agoro Dies Awaiting Confirmation As Judge In Oyo / Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 / Olapade Okunola, RCCG Pastor Wins Accord Party Governorship Ticket In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by dokyOloye: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2020
Franking:
My brother, the presidency will go to the south east unless u have concluded plans to conduct a referendum.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by senatorfc(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2020
Noooooooo Noooooooo Noooooooo

URGENT SALE
Half plot @ Isheri, Lagos
Price: 7.5M
TITLE: C of O
Call/Whatsapp: 08034110292
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Arthurity1(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Simply say Tinubu is your choice for 2023 presidency. We will understand. But don't insult the rest of the south like the normal belly-face politicians.
In what presidential areas was he evaluated? Tell me one thing Buhari's govt did wrong that Tinubu opposed or condemned! As a friend of the president, what reasonable advice has he ever given on how to improve our economy or infrastructure or any sectors even as the acclaimed leader of the APC. Has his position in APC improved the party's image and public perception. Can Nigerians really say that Tinubu's APC is our real deal in politics? His presidency will be worse than business as usual we have had over the years and the South has many better candidates than Jagaban.
As governor of Lagos, can Tinubu be judged to be the best Lagos ever had?
When did we start to consider vices not virtues, in determining who becomes what?
What about the bullion van case? The American drug case? The loothing in Lagos? The Alpha Betta case? Etc etc.
How old is Tinubu?
What is his health like?
Why shouldn't he be resting as a statesman.
The South can offer better candidates: this is not the president Nigeria deserves.
If I could huv you through the phone, I would! This is exactly w Nigeria regresses, when people worship the politicians that oppress them and put them in a perpetual state of poverty instead of voting the right man for the job... Me I don't mind voting someone from the north, as long as he would be fair to all and move the nation in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by oneeast3: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2020
J111333:
The whole South must be full of goats and not humans. undecided

be careful militant goats grin
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by hmohammed(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2020
magicminister:
Tinubu is formidable but this is false!

He’s largely part of the problem the Southwest has. He has the power and clout to turn the south west into the diamond of Africa and the world at large but has largely used his power to enrich himself and his cronies!

Removed Ambode and gave us a zombie in the name of Sanwo olu!

I admire Fashola, I admire Adewumi Adeshina.

I think either of them will make a fair and detribalized president.

Some of you guys just talk without thinking. Which one is detribalized again in this matter. Please can you tell me just one instance that Tinubu had played tribal politics/war with anyone?
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
In ur dreams maybe undecided
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by highcadre: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
dodo ikire
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by bigfish3k: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
But he is against one Nigeria geria
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by popesco123: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2020
You don hustle for the day, oya go collect your peanut, youruba Moslems don hear you
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by ceaser: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2020
And who made this Agoro a spokesperson for Southwest?

Tinubu should just goan sit down. What is wrong with him sef?
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by seguntijan(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Simply say Tinubu is your choice for 2023 presidency. We will understand. But don't insult the rest of the south like the normal belly-face politicians.
In what presidential areas was he evaluated? Tell me one thing Buhari's govt did wrong that Tinubu opposed or condemned! As a friend of the president, what reasonable advice has he ever given on how to improve our economy or infrastructure or any sectors even as the acclaimed leader of the APC. Has his position in APC improved the party's image and public perception. Can Nigerians really say that Tinubu's APC is our real deal in politics? His presidency will be worse than business as usual we have had over the years and the South has many better candidates than Jagaban.
When did we start to consider vices not virtues, in determining who becomes what?
What about the bullion van case? The American drug case? The loothing in Lagos? The Alpha Betta case? Etc etc.
How old is Tinubu?
What is his health like?
The South can offer better candidates: this is not the president Nigeria deserves.

on giving advice to the presidency, Tinubu does that every year through him colloquium, try to download his speech since 2015, he's always using that platform to pass his message and of course we won't know what he's doing privately also and note that it is one thing to give advice and it is another to follow it.

On if his personality has improved APC, i want to believe you want to be sarcastic on this because there's no APC without TINUBU.
TINUBU politics might not be our real deal in Nigeria but I don't see any living politician that has a sound political ideology as TINUBU.

About TINUBU been the best governor Lagos had is also a fallacy, Tinubu fought Almighty OBJ, Lagos was denied allowances, Lagos survived on IGR during his time, he received no federal support and my brother his establishment of agencies during his time is what we're proud of presently in Lagos that other states throughout the federation are imbibing. let me be more practical with you, do research on when LAWMA was formed, do research on all other 34 states waste management authority also and see the pioneer, same goes of LASTMA, LAMATA and all, and apart from generating revenue, they provide jobs for millions.

On bullion van case, I just laugh at you guys, until you prove the content of the van, you're speaking in rubbish.

Looting in Lagos? in as much as all politicians are corrupt in this country, I'll still tell you that TINUBU looting is better than others. He's a smart, intelligent Looter. most of his looting (which of course is not yet proven) was as a result of his Public Private Partnership. let's take Lekki-Epe expressway for example, he invested in roads and facilitate smooth driving for commuters, he brought in investor, buy or seek for percentage and get his money from there. though it should be frown on but which is better compared to Allison that stole without any physical presence in the country, took it abroad and change nationality. which is perculiar to all our politicians.

The south has enormous candidate that can function as the presidency we but that doesn't make them better than Tinubu, if we talk about Adeshina, he's a versatile technocrats with brilliancy but Adeshina was still in University when Tinubu was Treasurer of Mobil, Ngozi Iweala was still battling with PhD, Osinbajo was still finding his feet also. if Tinubu had pursue private life also he'll be an engima. this can be proven by the kind of people he's breeding. ALL OF THEM ARE TECHNOCRATS, from BRF to Ambode to Hamzat to Abiru and all.

We need his Public and private experience in affairs of the country, NO POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA CAN BOAST OF THAT, DEAD OR ALIVE. IF TINUBU DECIDE TO DO THE RIGHT THING, HE'S THE BEST FIT FOR THE JOB

1 Like

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Anyiamaka: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Shetemi12:

Sometimes I do wish Nairaland can get sense test for some people. This is a dumb person obviously

I support Nairaland should do sense test for some people: but it must start with the most senseless among the lot that come around. I recommend the test starts with you and ends with your likes

1 Like

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Princeramco1(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Anyiamaka:
How old is Tinubu?
What is his health like?
IPOB miscreants.you didn't lament about ur people doing prostitution at Amuwo Odofin or is Asiwaju responsible for that?. IPOB wailers will always portray bad images for the betterment of this country.Or who do you have in ur Igbo land that has credibility like Asiwaju? Just name one Wailer

1 Like

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Amah70: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-wont-step-down-for-any-apc-presidential-aspirant-in-2023-agoro/

To Agoro, Igbos are non worthy to be considered to present president for Nigeria.

But he has been chopping belly full from oil and gas proceeds from Igbo land.

Was Agoro not born when we agreed to present Yoruba presidential candidates - Obasanjo and Olu Falae - each for the two largest political parties due to rotation of presidency between north and south of Nigeria?

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by LAguy(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2020
Anyiamaka:
How old is Tinubu?
What is his health like?

From the beginning u sounds good"SIMPLY SAY TINUBU IS YOUR CHOICE"! fine, but reading along till end, you sounds myopic trying claiming to know what u don't understand. Well I understand that u are been worried by strong aversion mind u have against the man "JAGABAN".
Anyway, we don't care about your opinion cause it doesn't have stand. We count on our own, final.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Healman(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2020
Securing political offices in Nigeria has really gone beyond serving the citizenry.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Amah70: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2020
Princeramco1:
IPOB miscreants.you didn't lament about ur people doing prostitution a Amuwo Odofin or is Asiwaju responsible for that. IPOB wailers will always portray bad images for our the betterment of this country.
Cheap blackmail. No make IPOB wahala kii you there. Go meet MNK to settle your problem with IPOB.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Benmob: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:

Exactly Abiola won the election same way Tinubu would win 2023 election

While ndi Marginalisation won't smell any victory for 600 years

yes abiola won becus he was love by many by trying to bring democracy in Nigeria that why dey called him(father of democracy) but tinubu is hate by many frm SE, SS, North to middle belt even some of your pple in SW are against him how will he now win
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Kingstanding: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Esseite:
"South no be Lagos"
. Tell me who can match Tinubu in your family or in your region? Why the hate?
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2020
TINUBU IS A STUPID FOOL!!!
HE CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF SOUTH WEST.

THUNDER FIRE TINUBU!
THUNDER FIRE BUHARI LEFT YANSH!!
THUNDER FIRE OSINBAJE BLOCKOS!!!
THUNDER FIRE USELESS MANNA GRILLER!!!
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Tell me who can match Tinubu in your family or in your region? Why the hate?

Is south Lagos?... speak for yourself, why does anyone whom has a counter opinion means hate?
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by tsspsolutions: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:
Tinubu is not best for Southern Nigeria, he is best only for the South West may be

Only a greedy person will still be talking about the South West producing the President in 2023, when power is supposed to move to the South, when they know that it is only the South West that has had 8 complete years with Obasanjo

Relax, answer this question. Did the Southwest want Obasanjo in 1999? Some people said they wanted to compensate us for Abiola's saga, we presented two candidates yet the rest of you went ahead to vote for the particular candidate we didn't want. Please don't accuse the Southwest of greed.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2020
tsspsolutions:

Relax, answer this question. Did the Southwest want Obasanjo in 1999? Some people said they wanted to compensate us for Abiola's saga, we presented two candidates yet the rest of you went ahead to vote for the particular candidate we didn't want. Please don't accuse the Southwest of greed.

When does a section of the SW form the opinion of all of SW?..
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by bhella10: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2020
Jagaban is a juggernaut, no Wailing wailer can stand in his way if he decides to contest. And when he does he gets my vote on all counts. 2023 is a year of the BAT.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by kolmart: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2020
He can be Dr. Agoro family president but not Nigeria
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Babaken(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2020
The man just said what is in his mind. Let me say mine Osinbajo president Peter Obi vice president Or Peter Obi president the governor of Akwa Ibom vice president. And see where this country will be in next 3 years after buhari government. Our leaders know what is good just for selfish interest they don't wan to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anyim Offers South East Best Chance For 2023 Presidency - Dr. Sam Amadi / Dino Melaye Is A Noisemaker — Yahaya Bello / Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.