Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers (22249 Views)

Anthony Joshua: I Thought #EndSARS Protest Was Against Virus / Harry Maguire-i Don't Feel Like I Owe Anybody An Apology(video) / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by epicmadam(f): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2020
epicmadam:
Akpi seeds for bigger breast, butt and hips is available.

Guys please don't message me o, I don't have the one for tick dick...but you can buy for your babe
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by dojnr4real: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2020
This guy is a clown
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by youngsahito(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2020
only God knows the truth
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Oludara202: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2020
Very disgraceful, lies. The police didn’t state that he was drunk or so but I think so.

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Em5(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2020
With due respect, his recount sounds a bit incoherent. Either from poor communication ability or being economical with the truth.
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Would have mistaken these event as if na for 9ja e happen but since I heard Greece policemen I rest my case.

NB.. Could have been manguire was targeted because of the way he bully player on the field
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by ojaysam25(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by freemi(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Dgoz:
Next time.... holiday in England
or nigeria
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Lifestone(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Tundetunapaa:
Really even with uniforms and id card
Oga try and read before comments nau !

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Molutex(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2020
We all understand this, our captain. Proper investigation can show there are some rival fan's involve, especially the blue ones. GGMU

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by encryptjay(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Stick to one lie na. He keeps altering his tales. Your career is over indeed.

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by freemi(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2020
gungab:
Common Meeenh
Nice Angle. But , how was there approach, didn't they show you some ID
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by freemi(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2020
gungab:
Common Meeenh

Nice Angle.
But , how was there approach, didn't they show you some ID
goan read it again

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2020
logon599:
There are always 3 sides to every story. I pray he recovers from this and his career as well.

That's not true in Nigeria. Every blogger has his own version of the original story.
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Abusadiq01(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2020
There is this badluck dat has befallen Man United player these days

Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2020
Your carrier is over .... Man u fan niii grin grin grin
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2020
olaric:
Feels like he's trying so hard to convince us. Footballers lie a lot. His defence lawyers must have told him to keep up with this line of argument. He probably became Man United captain a bit too early.
He is so dissapointing. He should have appologised but he said he saw nothing to apologise all about. Ego and Pride finish him. Career dainted.
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by davidtemi(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Ode

He still dey define "apology"
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2020
This guy is not helping himself. Just apologize and let it go now! You beat up men in uniform and you claim you thought they are kidnappers! Are you in Nigeria?!
(I know he said plain-clothed but I watched the video of the fight and 1 of the officers was in uniform)
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Kizzy224: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2020
You thought they where kidnappers and decided to bribe them well done Sir. This guy is from africa decent precicely NIG.....
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Skymason20(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2020
na Chelsea police arrest am so oh grin fear Chelsea fans grin
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Tundetunapaa:
reading is a big problem to you understanding is a bigger one try to read more it will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by daddytime(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Talentless, skillless, over-hyped and overpaid British wastes as usual.

Person wey no deserve to even captain one championship club not to talk of Leicester na him dey carry Man.U captainship give all because of their national team.

Mediocres.

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Crazy societies wey hungry and bitter people full. Greece and Sweden.

Why will police be telling him, " Your career is over " ? Like say nah Nigerian police

Anyone thought he made that up ?

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by davidtemi(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2020
Dgoz:
Next time.... holiday in England
...or Lagos Nigeria grin grin
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by bignero: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2020
RonaldoVido:
Crazy societies wey hungry and bitter people full. Greece and Sweden.

Why will police be telling him, " Your career is over " ? Like say nah Nigerian police

Anyone thought he made that up ?

really?
i thought scandenavia was some of the best places on earth?

been to sweden before?
Re: Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers by mmsen: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Tundetunapaa:

They were in plain clothes and did not identify themselves.

Police in many of those southern European nations are very crooked. This doesn't surprise me at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remembering The Golden Eaglets Of Yester Years / Tottenham Fan Banned From Football After Throwing Banana Skin At Aubameyang / Portugal Climb Up To 5th In Latest FIFA Rankings As Belgium Stretch Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.