Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference (38243 Views)

Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Breaking: Akwa-ibom Journalists Snub Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Ijaya123: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesicilian:
To be frank I don't blame FFK for reacting the way he did, though he took it too far. Some journalists deliberately ask you annoying, almost insulting question just to have something sensational for their bosses.

Would you say this same thing if it was Buhari that reacted same way FFK did?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by overseasnbeyond: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesicilian:
To be frank I don't blame FFK for reacting the way he did, though he took it too far. Some journalists deliberately ask you annoying, almost insulting question just to have something sensational for their bosses.
You need to buy brain!!! What questions is sensational? So you expect him to attend press conference with no fact finding questions? I don't blame you!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by uvie66: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesicilian:
what is annoying, 'about who is bankrolling you' or is he the new minister of industries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by udemzyudex(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
daddytime:
Very good.

Starve him of the attention and he'd suffocate.

Idiot.

Hahaha.. Really? Funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by uvie66: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=mustafaa post=93312218]

Oga the journalist asked a very simple question. How can someone just wake up one day and start traveling around, supervising projects?

Nigerians need to know who is bankrolling him? We also need to know who appointed him as the General Overseer of Projects in Nigeria.

Don't forget, former ministers don't receive
pension and he's not a practicing lawyer. [/quote
Yes we know they don't receive pension, but receive unofficial pension from the kpaje they have received while in office.

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesicilian:
That's nature of their job, don't you watch and listen to foreign media?
Don't you see how they throw question to whomever they are interviewing without fear or favor?
That's why FFK will never be invited by Steven saucker of #Hardtalk�

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by semyman: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
This Failed Foolish Kid has long been inconsequential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Exmay02: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
emmy9500:

NoBody ask Trump that kind of question.. Lets be critical here, if that was a court session his lawyer would have raised an objection for leading the client.

The question was not " Are your Tours been sponsored?". Instead the stupid Journalist asked "who is bankrolling you". That means He has assumed in his "Small mind" That Fani Kayode cannot be going on tour except if he was sponsored....... It says a lot about the thinking of the journalist..

But Fani Kayode overreacted sha

Lol, How often do you watch CNN? I no need argue with you, believe whatever suits you.

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by maasoap(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesicilian:

This was the same thing going on in FFK mind when he reacted the way he did. Pathetic way of reasoning

luscioustrish:
He took it too far, though journalists sometimes ask annoying questions.. .being able to avoid a response or simply ignoring them is not something everyone can do.

Annoying question indeed! That's very good and harmless question, his touring could have been sponsored by the PDP itself. But we're what we're, Africans with our crude mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by sonso: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesicilian:

That is there job.
To unsettle and expose your real self.

We now know the real FFk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Aigbehis(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesicilian:
As a Politician, you have to be prepared to answer any question no matter how weird it is. What really matter is how you answer it. Nothing is wrong if he says no body is bankrolling him. Anyways, this is the first time I am hearing the word Bankroll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by idyidy: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
It is the job of the journalist to ask any question he wishes to.just like we dont blame lawyers for asking stupid questions during cross examination.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by CrEaToRmalden(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
luscioustrish:
He took it too far, though journalists sometimes ask annoying questions...being able to avoid a response or simply ignoring them is not something everyone can do.

Crap
If they don't ask, how do you expect to be informed?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by merits(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/breaking-akwa-ibom-journalists-snub-fani-kayodes-press-conference/amp/
Let see how it goes,initial gragra.l wish they abandone him for long so he can know the implication of what he did.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Xisnin(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
anonimi:

If he is a private citizen why is he occupying public space frequently, as in permanently?
You fit reason that one
Before I answer, what is public space according to you?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Xisnin(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
BOFA2020:

Dummy, as if you won't be wailing and crying if the person involved happens to be TINUBU.
IN FACT THE WAILING AND CRYING WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT OF THIS WORLD IF TINUBU HAD BEHAVED THE SAME WAY THE CRACK HEAD FANI DID.
It is not my fault that my simple submission flew past over your head.

Here is how to reason if you still can't get it.
If there is a problem with the security of the state, you blame the governor, IG and the president.
There is nothing controversial about it and any citizen or even resident of the country can criticize
them regardless of the party,tribe,religion they belong.
They are elected or appointed and are free to resigne if they feel overwhelmed.
They are not some emperor to be worshipped and fauwed over.

When they are out of power, they become private citizens and can criticize whoever is in charge on
current issues.

It is illogical to compare a private citizen to a current office holder.

You see, it isn't that complicated to figure out where to direct governmental criticism.
I didn't even have to mention a single name to make my point.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by elisho: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
have any of them call PMB for a press meting or ask the President how much he spent on his medical stupid Pres
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by elisho: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
elisho:
have any of them call PMB for a press meting or ask the President how much he spent on his medical stupid Pres
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Akaujaa(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesicilian:

Oga, when a journalist throws a question to you, you have the right to either answer the question or chose not to answer it. It's as simple as that. If the question asked FFK was a "stupid" one, he simply should have avoided answering it by simply calling for another question from another journalist. Nobody forces a question on you.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Deputy1111(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Do you know who I am??

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by TheRareGem1(f): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
With all the 'i have been working with the press and journalists since 1999", PDP render you useless now NUJ have.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Zeesugar(f): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
His outburst clearly shows that he has issues with anger management. He should seek for help on that.

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by tomju(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesicilian:
For real? Do you blame him for calling the VP of the FRN a midget? Fake pastor, Toilet Coordinator etc? Listen, what you can't take don't dish out. It's clear that failed minister cannot handle criticism but he is number one critic of the present government. His verbal diarrhea has no limits. Shame. Akwa Ibom journalists well done.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by olakan22: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
But really, what's so special about journalists?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Rotten, smelling terrorist corpse.

Dead satanic terrorist! cheesy cheesy

[s]
BOFA2020:

Dummy, as if you won't be wailing and crying if the person involved happens to be TINUBU.
IN FACT THE WAILING AND CRYING WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT OF THIS WORLD IF TINUBU HAD BEHAVED THE SAME WAY THE CRACK HEAD FANI DID.
[/s]
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Arabaincubus: 1:11am On Aug 29, 2020
thesicilian:

Rather than insult, annoy them back.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by 1solution: 2:37am On Aug 29, 2020
seunmsg:
This is a welcome development. It sends the right message that Nigerian journalists can't be bullied. If you are a public figure, you must be ready to answer very tough questions. The media must stop giving our political elites free pass, they must keep putting them on the spot and ensure they are accountable to the people.
And how many free pass has been given to APC for mismanaging the economy of Nigeria
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by BOFA2020: 3:34am On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
Xisnin:

It is not my fault that my simple submission flew past over your head.

Here is how to reason if you still can't get it.
If there is a problem with the security of the state, you blame the governor, IG and the president.
There is nothing controversial about it and any citizen or even resident of the country can criticize
them regardless of the party,tribe,religion they belong.
They are elected or appointed and are free to resigne if they feel overwhelmed.
They are not some emperor to be worshipped and fauwed over.

When they are out of power, they become private citizens and can criticize whoever is in charge on
current issues.

It is illogical to compare a private citizen to a current office holder.

You see, it isn't that complicated to figure out where to direct governmental criticism.
I didn't even have to mention a single name to make my point.
[/s]

Took all that time to type this illogical and irrational trash that has no basis on the point of contention. I beg I have better things to do that arguing with these empty heads on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Edo State Declares 24-Hour Curfew / Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal / APC Disowns One Meal A Day Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.