Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 1) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 1) (126 Views)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 20) / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) / Cambridge IELTS Practice Tests Series (1 – 13) Student’s Book With Answers (PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 1) by emekakalu26(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2020
Do you really want to eat this year's
food?...I
know you'll like to eat it; because the last food I cooked on year 2018 was eaten by
many individuals who was waiting to eat
more
that'll be coming out from my kitchen when
next the need arises.
Do you know what? That was 2018 food, I was calculating
previously, some things I forgot to add
inside
the food while cooking it, which I was
sensitive enough to point out that, there
was a lot which wasn't added to it.
This 2020 year's food, I prepared to add
everything addable, just to make sure this
year's food becomes enjoyable, and
impactful
( oh! You don't know food can impact? remain
there na)...hmm! What a food it'll be.
Previous years food was titled
"Unconventional
", and this year's food is titled(.......the name
will be released during the launching process).
I know you would want to get more
updates
about this food, then follow this series part
as it'll be coming your way by tomorrow. To your greatness. #Chukwuemeka_Kalu #Book_Launching_Series

(1) (Reply)

2020-a Nabteb Neco-mid-night-answer-before-exam / Discount On Gre, Toefl Registration- Call 07052407482 / Visit Our E-library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.