Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Have You Had A Bitter Taste Of Forex? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Had A Bitter Taste Of Forex? (1096 Views)

CBN Stops Sales Of Forex To Bureax-De-Change / CBN Orders Reduction Of Forex Sale To Bureau De Change / CBN To Switch 5-10% Of Forex Reserves To Chinese Yuan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had A Bitter Taste Of Forex? by mikeunegbu: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2011
People always sigh when i mention Forex. It seems they've all had a bitter taste of its whip when they tried it. I, too, had a taste of its whip. But the difference is, i took responsibility for my mistakes. It was my greed and nothing else that caused my losses. But to other people, they'll either not forgive the people who mentioned it to them in the first place, or the 'juju' from village which was responsible for their losses.

Partly, i blame the advertisers for portraying Forex as a get rich quick business; exactly what alot of Nigerians wanna hear. It seems like a way out of misfortunes or economic distress. So why isnt everyone in it? Why did u learn about it if its a secret? Why isnt the guy advertising it driving in a limousine? Well, caution is the answer.

The truth is that Forex is just a business like every other. You dont just jump into a business and make all the money you want. You first of all study, learn, acquire experience, and ultimately by using your natural reasoning, you invest cautiously. To me, No newbie is qualified for high investment plus high risk trading. I usually advise every person who wants to go into it to take their time and learn, and then seek for some substancial amount which will not make them thirsty for high risk. Every newbie investor should concentrate on low risk trading. As a newbie, do not trade for yourself yet, subscribe to some signals and experiment with them, they dont always win, but they give you an idea of how the market will go for the day, and some of them have more wins than losses. Forex is not a win-win game, its a win-lose game so dont expect to win every trade, and dont feel defeated when you lose a trade. its all part of the psychology.

You might be asking, where do i get substancial money to invest, because you think thats why people are always tempted to trade with little capital and high risk? Well think about this. A friend of mine just finished his MBA and he still felt depressed that he may not be able to get a job afterall, so he wants to register for PhD. Well, why stick your head studying if all you can do with your education is look for a job? Whats the essence of education if you cant be resourceful with it without a job? I would advise him to put that money for PhD into business and forget about PhD till he can make use of the MBA resourcefully. I can teach you how to start a business with a small capital, just follow the topics i will be posting on my business community forum at www.nigerianpro.com

Lastly, if you got some skill and you want people to find you wherever you are located, please be a part of our business community www.nigerianpro.com, the site was created for Nigerians to advertise their services to the public for free. You may have some skill or service which can be paid for but you neglect it and resort to looking for a job instead, well, do the right thing and let people know you exist and you can do something and get paid for it. If you wanna expand your business presence too or advance your career, then the community is for you because you can network with other professionals and businesses. Grow with the community and spend more time resourcefully too.

www.nigerianpro.com
A Nigerian Business Community
Re: Have You Had A Bitter Taste Of Forex? by paulo1234: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
of course somebody make the money in this game. The market maker, the ebooks sellers, swindler who deceive other to part away their money. Of course if you know how you wont be here. keep trading and show us your result in the last 12 months

Forex is speculation. Speculation like pool business. If you have money you can afford to lose, it may interest you but if not run for cover. Do not say you were not told lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Had A Bitter Taste Of Forex? by mikeunegbu: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
paulo1234:

of course somebody make the money in this game. The market maker, the ebooks sellers, swindler who deceive other to part away their money. Of course if you know how you wont be here. keep trading and show us your result in the last 12 months

Forex is speculation. Speculation like pool business. If you have money you can afford to lose, it may interest you but if not run for cover. Do not say you were not told lipsrsealed

Thats not a good way to judge the business. Of course, people lose. But watch it carefully, people lose because the maximize their risk. You cant be trading with high risk in a business you're new to. I blame the advertisers for creating an impression that its a get rich quick business. If you wanna trade forex, take it easy, maximize your investment, use low risk (i use a risk of X25), make your wins to be 3times your losses. Do not trade at all times of the day, I trade a maximum of twice a day, mostly early morning and later in the afternoon.

If you dont heed to these advise you'll surely lose your money in no time. Infact the first time i traded, i won a lot of money, sameday i lost it all plus my investment. When i was winning, my brokers were all calling me and praising me, but when i lost money, they chided me and told me the truth, that i wasnt qualified to trade riskily. I learnt a bitter lesson but i had to pull myself together and start all over. But it was a good lesson afterall cos it made to understand alot about the business. Now i can use my experience and teach others.
Re: Have You Had A Bitter Taste Of Forex? by nwcfinance(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2011
paulo1234:

My brother I do think like you because I lost more than $10, 000USD. To me then I was like these is no business but gambling not until I met these man called "TOM YEOMAN" online and we chat. Then I now know how to go about it.

There is one thing Nigerians do when they want to start trading forex and that is sticking to the system almost 24hours is wrong. Trade like the BIG players in the game e.g BANKS, BROKERS e.t.c And that is FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS that is the only thing that moves the market.

You will get the precise direction and you will get in and out with in 2minutes with a reason amount of pips.

Bro, is no speculation but do not take it full time.

If you want to learn the secrets of news trading I can be of help but it will cost you a token not the actual amount I charge. Interested email me nwcfinancedept@gmail.com
Re: Have You Had A Bitter Taste Of Forex? by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2011
paulo1234:

You are very correct, because of greed, people introduced forex trading to every dick and tom, with the false hope that trading forex will make one rich overnight. Many Nigerians lost millions of dollars to these fraudsters. Most of the so called teachers and trainers never made a cent trading forex but are only interested in teaching others. What a scam!
Re: Have You Had A Bitter Taste Of Forex? by nwcfinance(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2011
Re: Have You Had A Bitter Taste Of Forex? by raffite: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2011
Please I want to invest my money in Forex. I need link to sites where I can deposit my money so that they can help me trade with it. Or how else can I have my money invested in Forex? My mail is awaskosko@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Need A 33,000l Tank For Rent/ Lease / My Latest Forex Collection / Thinkin Of D Best Biz U Can Do And Earn Money Dairly Witout Strees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.