Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Become A Pro In COMPUTER REPAIRS While At Home - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Become A Pro In COMPUTER REPAIRS While At Home (155 Views)

Become A Pro In Computer Repairs While At Home / Become A Pro In Computer Repairs In No Time / Computer Repairs And Maintenance ⛑ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Pro In COMPUTER REPAIRS While At Home by fivercash(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
START AND RUN A COMPUTER SERVICE REPAIR
Many People are wasting money, time, years on how to repair systems. Some don't even get the full knowledge in due time..
I'm gonna teach you on the fundamentals of System repairs.
With your dedication and commitment you be a pro in no time.
WHATSAPP ME NOW: 07052514186
Re: Become A Pro In COMPUTER REPAIRS While At Home by Morris101686(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Good day readers,

I had an encounter when I was formatting my mini laptop system. After running the Operating System window 10 to be precised it got stucked at the range of 93% all effort made to finish the formatting was furtile, hitheto I cancelled it and start to reformat the window with the same window 10 at this time it stopped to format indicating no bootable device which I was directed to Hit any key.

Although I followed the instructions given by pressing a key but at this time it brings out a boot manager option where I was directed to click enter or ESC to exist after pressing the key exist it reads No bootable device please restart, and this have not go beyond this.

So I take heed to come online to drop this error to my fellow lads to assist me with on how to handle this, which have lingered for an hour to get fixed.

I can't afford to go through the stress of some incompetent engineer and bruhaha of computer village guys thats why I crave your indulgence to help a fellow.

Thanks for your candid advice. Looking for a favourable response

(1) (Reply)

Hp Compaq 6730b Intel Core 2 Duo 250gb 3gb Ram 2.40ghz 40k SOLD OUT / CCTV Camera Price In Abu Dhabi | Swiftit / Infinix Hot 8 Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.