Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 (3935 Views)

I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED / Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! / 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by BSF: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dear MOD , Please assist me to put on front page to save others.
I needed to make a purchase and my MasterCard was declined. I then reached out to https://oyintrade.com and got a contact that I chatted with on Whatsapp. The chats took place on 19th , 27th and 28th Of August 2020.

I paid him using the following bank account

Access Bank
Ololade Ibukun Olatoye

The number listed on Website: 08117575130

Since after the payment he has gone into Ghost mode and I am surprised that someone would establish a secured website with all the details and still be involved in Fraud? All attempt to get his response has been met with insult.

A report has been forwarded to AccessBank fraud desk.

I will be grateful if anyone can help with appropriate emails of CBN, EFCC , NFIU to report the fraud.

Thanks MOD

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by daddytime(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sorry

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by teamb: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
BSF:
I needed to make a purchase and my MasterCard was declined. I then reached out to https://oyintrade.com and got a contact that I chatted with on Whatsapp. The chats took place on 19th , 27th and 28th Of August 2020.

Access Bank
Ololade Ibukun Olatoye

Since after the payment he has gone into Ghost mode and I am surprised that someone would establish a secured website with all the details and still be involved in Fraud? All attempt to get his response has been met with insult.

I will be grateful if anyone can help with appropriate emails of CBN, EFCC , NFIU to report the fraud.

Thanks MOD

Hi BSF, am teamb the registered owner of OYINTRADE, is a registered trademark by cooperate affairs commission.
Currently we don't operate via any website, so sorry you fall into the hand of a scammer. Will recommend you contact your bank and dispute the payment you can also contact a lawyer to get a court order for you which will help in tracking the scammer down.
You can contact me via my business number or my personal number on my bio and I will be happy to help.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by Kobicove(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
BSF:

Access Bank
Ololade Ibukun Olatoye

Thanks MOD

How could you even start and conclude such a business transaction online without even requesting at least one physical meeting?! angry
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by BSF: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
teamb:

Hi BSF, am teamb the registered owner of OYINTRADE, our business number is 0909 398 6088 and our Instagram page is @oyintrade.
OYINTRADE is a registered trademark by cooperate affairs commission.
Currently we don't operate via any website, so sorry you fall into the hand of a scammer. Will recommend you contact your bank and dispute the payment you can also contact a lawyer to get a court order for you which will help in tracking the scammer down.
You can contact me via my business number or my personal number on my bio and I will be happy to help.
Thank you.
@ Bolded
Every thing you described about your Oyintrade is on the website(https://oyintrade.com), and you are saying you do not have a website? Then, he has cloned your business and registered a website with it. You check the website and see if it does not look like your business.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by americaninja1: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lol.. u don’t have a website and the scammer runs a website.. Means d scammer has more business acumen than u. U should b d1 legibly running a website and scammer running nairaland and Instagram but seems ur case is otherwise.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
mehn Dem Don use this guy cashout quick ...nigga go dey drink beer and fish now lol
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by makeitijn: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2020
americaninja1:
Lol.. u don’t have a website and the scammer runs a website.. Means d scammer has more business acumen than u. U should b d1 legibly running a website and scammer running nairaland and Instagram but seems ur case is otherwise.
they and the scammers are working hand in hand

4 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by makeitijn: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2020
BSF:

@ Bolded
Every thing you described about your Oyintrade is on the website(https://oyintrade.com), and you are saying you do not have a website? Then, he has cloned your business and registered a website with it. You check the website and see if it does not look like your business.

like I said. It's a format in Yahoo.
"Looks real on one hand " then enter the dark web and steal from people , and then come out and say it wasn't you
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2020
teamb should be investigated!

You should have adequate security in your business to ensure scammers don't use your business as decoy for fraud!

teamb must take full responsibility!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2020
I couldn't read the chat, but i suggest you go to your bank. It'll only stress you, but last last, you'll get back the money.

How much were you scammed?
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by teamb: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
teamb should be investigated!

You should have adequate security in your business to ensure scammers don't use your business as decoy for fraud!

teamb must take full responsibility!!

1st of all sir I have a registered business with CAC all payments are been paid into my business account. Any registed business will never ask you to pay into a private bank account
I do update my customer via whatsapp status about this scammers.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by teamb: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
americaninja1:

1st of all sir I run my business on Instagram/whatsapp I believe I don't need a website because 99% of my customers are referrer.
Most of my customers prefer call/chat via whatsapp then website.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by Tolu121: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
teamb:

1st of all sir I have a registered business with CAC all payments are been paid into my business account. Any registed business will never ask you to pay into a private bank account
I do update my customer via whatsapp status about this scammers.
so someone else is using your domain(website) and you didn't fight to get it back as registered business owner

Man, you are the scammer

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by teamb: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Tolu121:
so someone else is using your domain(website) and you didn't fight to get it back as registered business owner

Man, you are the scammer

1st of all sir. I never knew the domain exist until when this individual posted it here on Nairaland also I already told the guy to take legal action on the scammer and our business line is always active if he need our help.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by SavageResponse(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
makeitijn:
they and the scammers are working hand in hand

Do you have strong evidence to support this claim?
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by shokkboi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Stop been scammed again!!!

Sell your bitcoin, cashapp and gift cards at a very good rate with us....

Stop been scammed again!!!

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by americaninja1: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
teamb:

1st of all sir I run my business on Instagram/whatsapp I believe I don't need a website because 99% of my customers are referrer.
Most of my customers prefer call/chat via whatsapp then website.
u can put it all over ur social media handle that u don’t run a website to avoid people getting scammed by the website. Plus u will be able to exonerate urself Incase if that happens again.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by BSF: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2020
americaninja1:
u can put it all over ur social media handle that u don’t run a website to avoid people getting scammed by the website. Plus u will be able to exonerate urself In case if that happens again.

How can he say he does not run a website. How His story about only doing this business on social media does not make sense. Everything he described about Oyingtrade (registered with CAC) is on that website. I feel he is in connivance with the scammer.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by makeitijn: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
BSF:

How can he say he does not run a website. How His story about only doing this business on social media does not make sense. Everything he described about Oyingtrade (registered with CAC) is on that website. I feel he is in connivance with the scammer.
he is the scammer and the scammers are him, oyintrade
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by BSF: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
makeitijn:
I have established the following:

1. Oyintrade owns the following numbers 0909 398 6088(on social media) and 08117575130(on the website-https://oyintrade.com)

2. Teamb moniker who claims he is the owner of Oyintrade and he DOES NOT operate any website is actually lying.

3. Teamb is the owner of https://oyintrade.com - see the whatsapp page below with Oyintrade(08117575130)-(teamb-0909 398 608)

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by BSF: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
makeitijn:

You can imagine him(teamb/oyintrade) telling me sorry for falling into the hands of scammer and he is the scammer, operating as two different entities(on social media and Oyintrade.com) He said he DOES NOT OPERATE ANY WEBSITE!
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by teamb: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
BSF:

I have established the following:

1. Oyintrade owns the following numbers 0909 398 6088(on social media) and 08117575130(on the website-https://oyintrade.com)

[b[/color]]1st of all sir we doesn't operate on any website. You paid into a personal account will advise you go after the scammer instead of pointing fingers.
Think for yourself how can a business has two different numbers on different platforms [/b]

2. who claims he is the owner of Oyintrade and he DOES NOT operate any website is actually lying

Our office address is at 44, Rafiu Babatunde Street Lekki Lagos why not come pay us a visit ]

3. Teamb is the owner of https://oyintrade.com - see the whatsapp page below with Oyintrade(08117575130)-(teamb-0909 398 608)
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by teamb: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
will recommend you call your bank and dispute the payment you claim was sent to the scammer or get a court order

Last Our customers are based on recommendations so don't OPERATE any website for now.

This will be the end of my response here.

STAY SAFE SIR.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by BSF: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Initially I believed you were separate from the scammer.
But my further research shows that , you project different identities on a website and social media.

I just posted the nairaland profile of oyintrade your tradename on nairaland.The owner lays claim to all your social media handle as well as the mobile number you are touting on Nairaland.

This is not a coincidence.It a connivance by same person showing different online faces.

teamb:
Our business number is 0909 398 6088 any other number aside from his number is a scammer

will recommend you call your bank and dispute the payment you claim was sent to the scammer or get a court order

Last Our customers are based on recommendations so don't OPERATE any website for now.

This will be the end of my response here.

STAY SAFE SIR.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by LikeAking: 1:23am On Sep 01, 2020
@ op us juju follow am up.

some leprosy thing no go bad sha.

which online biz,no go get a website.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by makeitijn: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
BSF:

You can imagine him(teamb/oyintrade) telling me sorry for falling into the hands of scammer and he is the scammer, operating as two different entities(on social media and Oyintrade.com) He said he DOES NOT OPERATE ANY WEBSITE!
he is the scammer.. what will you say about a scam telegram Bitcoin group of over 30k members with an escrow admin. Only to pay 24k for Bitcoin and your get banned immediately and your money gone
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by Great100000: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
BSF:

Access Bank
Ololade Ibukun Olatoye

Thanks MOD
Ha!!! This same Guy just scammed me. He is a big time scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

M.m.m. Has Crashed Again / Looking For Pawnshops or reliable money lender Around Ikeja And Environs / Learn How To Make N100+ Every Hour On BC Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.