Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video (35536 Views)

Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 29, 2020
All this one is story. I told him to come to Nigeria if dem born him well. He blocked me. He is a coward.

1 Like

Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 29, 2020
CheGuevara101:

My brother abeg, me sef I'm tired. All these politicians both Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are all criminals. They are enjoying their loots together while you and I are here crying.

Abeg good night Jare. Nothing personal. You're still my person.
Nothing Personal here .Do have a lovely night rest.
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by CheGuevara101(m): 1:42am On Aug 29, 2020
uruba23:

Nothing Personal here .Do have a lovely night rest.
No wahala. You too
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Yebosola:

Everybody on faceless forum is a pauper to u, right? Borrow yourself brain, most of u trying to remove specs from lagosians eyes forgot to remove logs in your eyes, was it Tinubu that exchange your destiny with kerosene from you area? That's my grievance with u minions crying up and down like a headless chicken, yet same Lagos is where u run to for greener pastures, isn't that hypocrisy of the highest order?

Lol. DIMWIT! So in your shallow mind, I'm probably igbo and I live in Lagos. Everyone who says something against your Lord and King is igbo and lives in Lagos right?. Useless fellow.

I'm not igbo and I live in the North!.

Tinubu is a thief! You can cry from now till eternity, he remains a thief and more than16,000 people (the highest ever in this country) have signed a petition for the EFCC to probe him.

A thief is a thief!
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by jaxxy(m): 5:50am On Aug 29, 2020
supportnija:
I think this Reno guy have not recovered from their defeat

Doesn’t mean we shud allow impunity. Smtn grossly wrong and we look the other way. He is hypocritical bt right.

SocialJustice:
Nobody can recover losing the presidency in Nigeria. It is one of the most lucrative businesses in the world.
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by nku5: 6:28am On Aug 29, 2020
babaolofin:

Reno, you know I have replied you several times in the past. Each time, you have nothing to say against the worst corruption in the human history perpetrated under Jonathan government.

The weakness and sickness of Buhari are what allowed you a space to demonstrate your foolishness.

The IBOs did more than this before 1998 PDP Presidential primary which took place in Jos. Despite lack of Internet and Social media, the attacks of IBOs against Obasanjo was enormous, acidic and the highest in the history of primary elections till date. The vendetta against Obasanjo was much just because he was contesting against Alex Ekwueme. They wanted him disqualified or withdrawn by assault which was not possible. They ended up creating more enemies for Alex Ekwueme.

Reno, I had expected two million IBO match against Tinubu at Onitsha and Aba to be coordinated by you since the IBOs are too self centered to be urbane, refined and behaved in civilized manner but choose the market / traders ways.

I wish you best of luck.

Reno is Itsekiri, a group many of you say is a sub-yoruba group. But that aside why are you lying about what happened at the 1998 PDP primaries with Obasanjo so shamelessly? Everybody knows that the Igbo heavyweights in PDP like Orji Uzor Kalu and Jim Nwobodo supported Obasanjo over Ekwueme. The same Obasanjo that got more votes in the South East than South West.

Face your Itsekiri brother and stop lying please
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by xolomonstrides(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2020
joelbooks:
Reno ... what about Ibori , your former Governor

Ever heard of double jeopardy?
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Yebosola(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. DIMWIT! So in your shallow mind, I'm probably igbo and I live in Lagos. Everyone who says something against your Lord and King is igbo and lives in Lagos right?. Useless fellow.

Tinubu is a thief! You can cry from now till eternity, he remains a thief and more than16,000 people (the highest ever in this country) have signed a petition for the EFCC to probe him.

A thief is a thief!

Cry me lagoon, nobody ask u where u crawl from, shalaye Alhaji, u are ashamed of your enclave, continue with your folly.
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by akdjr(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Demarketing Tinubu won't bring PDP near power neither will their propaganda halt Tinubu ambition if at all he has. Reno should talk about Ibori, Odili who get perpetual Court injunction from anyone probing him. Tinubu is ready for any case u have against him.
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Yebosola:

Cry me lagoon, nobody ask u where u crawl from, shalaye Alhaji, u are ashamed of your enclave, continue with your folly.

I mentioned where I came from and where I live to show you how stupid you are. Not everyone who criticizes Tinubu is igbo and not Nigerian stays in Lagos.

Useless being! Tinubu is a thief. If you don't like the statement, hit your head on the wall.

And I hope you have eaten today? Or has Tinubu shared 2k to you and your likes? grin
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Yebosola(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Meninmen:

I mentioned where I came from and where I live to show you how stupid you are. Not everyone who criticizes Tinubu is igbo and not Nigerian stays in Lagos.

Useless being! Tinubu is a thief. If you don't like the statement, hit your head on the wall.

And I hope you have eaten today? Or has Tinubu shared 2k to you and your likes? grin

Hater are liable to die young ,igbe rara, lakere e ma ke wodo, omo irankiran.
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Yebosola(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Xda59:

He is working for atiku. BAT is a private citizen and not a goverment official but still they won't stop masturbating over his name. The northerners milking this country to death are all there flaunting their ill gotten wealth with impunity but hell no, reno omokri is blind to all that. It is all about Tinubu; one of the few strong men left in the south whose political influence cuts across the lenght and breath of the country which a southerner needs 100% to ever become president because the northerners have the numbers on their side take it or leave it. It is a northern agenda in progress and once they succeed, their presidency is theirs for keeps.

That idiot doesn't worth response, we knew his leave dancing naked on water, his drumers are beneath the river, eleribu somebody.
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Yebosola:

Hater are liable to die young ,igbe rara, lakere e ma ke wodo, omo irankiran.

Lol. Hating on you or hating on Tinubu?

Yeye person.

Tinubu remains a thief!
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
rescuenaija:
Shut up! The video is fantastic and speaks to the issues.

I don't see anything good in Buhari or Tinubu (or most of these clowns that call themselves politicians in this country). And I don't give 2 fvcks about them. But the song and dance in that video is next level terrible.
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Iamgrey5(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Meninmen:

A thief is a thief!
Northerner

Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Northerner

Lol. Look at how foolish they are. So every one residing in the North is a Northerner? Sorry for you grin
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by Iamgrey5(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Look at how foolish they are. So every one residing in the North is a Northerner? Sorry for you grin
I talk anything bro grin
Re: 'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video by PoliteActivist: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
rescuenaija:
Shut up! The video is fantastic and speaks to the issues.

I agree with you - I liked the video a lot myself too... but.. guess who is now president? So much for all that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire / 5 Reasons Why Wike Cannot Dissolve The Newly Elected LG Chairmen In Rivers State / President Buhari Receives Governor Amosun In The State House Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.