Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Identity Of The Real Owner Of Quorum Aviation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identity Of The Real Owner Of Quorum Aviation (1095 Views)

Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Lack Of Quorum Forces Senate To Adjourn Plenary. Only 10 Senators Present. / Saraki Conducts Senate Proceedings Despite Alleged Lack Of Quorum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Of The Real Owner Of Quorum Aviation by OK2NVME: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
The helucioter that crashed a few minutes ago in Lagos is operated by Quorum Air which was set up in 2018.

I glossed through their website and found one Abiola Lawal as it's MD/CEO.

The guy is young and from what I can gather from his linkedin page is that he had no professional or technical experience in Aviation which to me means he is a front

I say this because the past 5 years has been terrible for the Aviation industry owing to the recession and economic slowdown caused by the ineptitude of the Buhari govt.

Foreign airlines have scaled or cancelled their flights into Nigeria owing to low patronage and same thing is happening to local operators who are barely surviving.

It takes no genius to know that whoever invested in this airline in 2018 has the money to throw around and is subsidized by public loot.

Could Quorum Air be linked in any way to the missing Lagos State helicopters?

You be the judge.

Who really owns Quorum Aviation? My bets on that opolo eyed theif

1 Like

Re: Identity Of The Real Owner Of Quorum Aviation by Vorim18: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
our money, our death
Re: Identity Of The Real Owner Of Quorum Aviation by jom28gy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
The license of the company, should be withdrawn first for operating on the grounds of inexperienced,
Re: Identity Of The Real Owner Of Quorum Aviation by GamalNasser: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
The guy is young and from what I can gather had no professional or technical experience in Aviation which to me means he is a front

So because he doesn't have any professional or technical experience means he can't own it? grin grin

Most Aviation professionals can't afford to open Aviation companies oo besides there is no way he can get an ATL without having an aviation professional on his board , it's a prerequisite you must meet before you even submit your application
Re: Identity Of The Real Owner Of Quorum Aviation by OK2NVME: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

So because he doesn't have any professional or technical experience means he can't own it? grin grin

Most Aviation professionals can't afford to open Aviation companies oo besides there is no way he can get an ATL without having an aviation professional on his board , it's a prerequisite you must meet before you even submit your application

Where did he get the money to invest in an insolvent economy during the height of a recession into a highly cash dependent venture like Aviation?

He is a front.

3 Likes

Re: Identity Of The Real Owner Of Quorum Aviation by nickxtra(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dumb post
Re: Identity Of The Real Owner Of Quorum Aviation by Vatod(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
OK2NVME:

Thank God you viewed that thread of last night.
I made another on same topic this morning and it was trashed.

It is no coincidence that their choppers are crashing.

God is punishing them as I said yesterday .

Corruption will kill them all.
what if they intentionally crashed the it!
Re: Identity Of The Real Owner Of Quorum Aviation by MasterG(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2020
Vatod:
what if they intentionally crashed the it!

My bet

1 Like

Re: Identity Of The Real Owner Of Quorum Aviation by bitterpill: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2020
OK2NVME:
The helucioter that crashed a few minutes ago in Lagos is operated by Quorum Air which was set up in 2018.

I glossed through their website and found one Abiola Lawal as it's MD/CEO.

The guy is young and from what I can gather from his linkedin page is that he had no professional or technical experience in Aviation which to me means he is a front

I say this because the past 5 years has been terrible for the Aviation industry owing to the recession and economic slowdown caused by the ineptitude of the Buhari govt.

Foreign airlines have scaled or cancelled their flights into Nigeria owing to low patronage and same thing is happening to local operators who are barely surviving.

It takes no genius to know that whoever invested in this airline in 2018 has the money to throw around and is subsidized by public loot.

Could Quorum Air be linked in any way to the missing Lagos State helicopters?

You be the judge.

Who really owns Quorum Aviation? My bets on that opolo eyed theif

You made so many assumptions and put a bet on them.

Na so?

(1) (Reply)

Fomer Militant, Tompolo, Sing, Dances With Group After Making Public Appearance / Us Elections: He Who Laughs Last, Laughs Best / Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.