Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Million Money Smart Contract; The Dollar Earning System - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Million Money Smart Contract; The Dollar Earning System (195 Views)

Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / Million Money Smart Contract / Million Money Smart Contract Under Ethereum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Million Money Smart Contract; The Dollar Earning System by Funmitrends(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Million Money Smart Contract; The Dollar Earning System
A smart contract is a computer program or a transaction protocol which is intended to automatically execute, control or document legally relevant events and actions according to the terms of a contract or an agreement.
Source: Wikipedia

Do you see yourself earning as high as $100,000 or more in profit alone?
Do you see yourself travelling the world and getting paid while doing so?

Do you want to build a wealth stream your next generations will benefit from?

If your answer to all of these is Yes, then this post is for you.

Finally, you can now earn legitimately in dollars from the comfort of your house and get paid into your Naira account without breaking the bank.

Million Money trades on the world’s most secure digital asset; CRYPTOCURRENCY. This means that your business is secured from unstable economic situations and policies.

Get More Information and Video Proofs here >> https://funmitrends.com.ng/2020/08/28/million-money-smart-contract-the-dollar-earning-system/

Re: Million Money Smart Contract; The Dollar Earning System by jom28gy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Is a fraud,I have put money on it,on various platform, relying on might promises, they gave me, how many months now,I have not seen anything

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Wholesales Of Hp Desktop,printer's,thermal Papers / Scrap Metal For Sale / I Cant Pay My Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.