Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix (80960 Views)

Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
If their stupid carbon dating was that accurate, taiye Taiwo won’t fool his club that’s hes 17 when he was well over 28 when he joined the club.....

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kondomatic:
80 million years ago?

The universe is 13.5 billion years old. You need to believe that there are a lot of things we do not know yet

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Juliusmomoh: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
NobleSeed:
lol girl friend Ke.no time for that now oh bro.
Hahahaha... U better start dat stuff now oo....
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Ayilara1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

You made absolutely no sense.
First, your god has never been proven to exist.
Secondly, science is not perfect and errors are acknowledge?ed, mistakes are corrected.
Science advanced, that's why it discovered microorganisms...
But if we were to look for your imaginary sky daddy where would you direct us to?

Evolution of science in itself makes it gullible, imagine you telling a scientist before the discovery of microorganisms that they do exist he'll argue to the greatest stretch that they don't since he didn't see them. How gullible will that person be in this age?

So, not seeing God isn't a justification of him not being I existence since there's a possibility of seeing him one day - Youll never see him tho

Those part of the space you people haven't been to before might be where he resides.

I'm a biologist and I know how little of the ocean has been examined.. DDoesn't that suggest to you there are somethings right in the ocean scientist have no clue about?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by skyhighweb1: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by OdenKelechi(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
How many years old is the world??
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Barbsamiin: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
80 million years, that is a long time.
Lols cheesy
Stephenmoka4:
Lols
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Powerfly(f): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:
It is easier for a black man to believe a tribe of people are God's chosen, a woman had a child without intercourse and the product of that birth ended up walking on water, dying and thereafter resurrecting and ascended unto to a place called heaven, than to accept that dinosaurs whose remains we see all the time ever e
xisted.

We see all the time 4 where? Nah who dey follow you dey see all the time?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by TronMaster: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:

How can you say I believe science without asking when I am a scientist myself?

We use the existence of fossils to date geological strata with the proof of it being oil and gas deposits.

You guys are laughable.
Where's your certificate bro. Your license to practice archeology.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by davidtemi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
NobleSeed:
Hmm 80 million What!!!
Op Abeg allow God use you for once na
no mind dem, Dem go dey call years as if in the beginning na dem b4 God

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by seanwilliam(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
BotherMleeper:

People like you ought to be killed and your organs harvested to sustain the useful ones.
ok, shey na like that dem take kill your family??
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Passionatebabe: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:
It is easier for a black man to believe a tribe of people are God's chosen, a woman had a child without intercourse and the product of that birth ended up walking on water, dying and thereafter resurrecting and ascended unto to a place called heaven, than to accept that dinosaurs whose remains we see all the time ever existed.

But as a believer in "science" one of your most trusted subjects is "evolution". The big bang happened, rocks and other inanimate pieces suddenly became single and multi celled organisms. Fish, frogs and other amphibians quickly transformed to lions and monkeys. These ones in turn became YOUR ancestors. When reminded that goats continue to be goats and fish continue to be fish, you claim there were "missing links".

You refuse to believe in God and his son Jesus even archeological and other evidences confirm so many things written in the Bible. True Christians believe in the "right science" not just any science. So stop condemning what you don't know or what you refuse to know, only to believe in "unproven science"

Moreover, in your understanding, it is only "black man" that believes in God! What more can I say!?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
subtract 2020 from 80m yrs. This one pass long ooo.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by nedzuby: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
NobleSeed:
Hmm 80 million What!!!
Op Abeg allow God use you for once na

How old do you think the earth is?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=NobleSeed post=93320489]Hmm 80 million What!!!
Op Abeg allow God use you for once na [/quo
te]
Lwkmd o
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by mployer(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
danyero:
The religious ignoramuses here should donate their brains to science, such disgusting mentalities they have.

Your science that is still battling with corona virus.

Your science that copies from natural mechanisms. Yes, the camera is a copy of the mechanism of the natural eye. You can only copy from someone higher than you.

Science that has no explanation to origin of life except some big bang nonsense.

I am an engineer. Engineering is simply the application of natural laws to solve human problems. Did you ever ask who put the laws in place? Whomever put it in place is bigger than you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Okuda(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
madridguy:
The whites don't want to rest about the dinosaur grin God we need this animal back on earth.

it would come infact the one wey pass sef go come when the end is here.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Mpanyi: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:

Oh you mean like when the church claimed the Earth was the centre of the universe?

Perfect like when we found tjhat a rainbow is simply a spectrum of white light broken into its constituents and not a promise about anything to Noah?

Surely, you believe science.

You are using a scientific device to respond on this forum.

grin

You've talked about this your science thing so much. I can bet you are not even a scientist. I am. Tell me your science position on the universe. How many galaxies we have? How black holes came to be? Many stuff like that. All I can tell you is your science is still as confused as ever in knowing these things. The more they think they have known the more they find out from what they think they have known that there are many things, including in their new findings, they are yet to know. What is the latest about Einstein's law (call am theory if you like) of relativity? I know you don't know. It's being challenged. Defer to the Creator of the universe who gave man trillions of homeworks and man has not even done twenty.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by richforever123: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
1StopRudeness:
If their stupid carbon dating was that accurate, taiye Taiwo won’t fool his club that’s hes 17 when he was well over 28 when he joined the club.....

Carbon Dating only calculates ages in approximately 50,000 years, not 2 - 5 yrs, please read up Carbon Dating
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Jabioro: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Liars every everywhere,even in the academia , research and dissonaur researcher are doing greatly in lying..80 millions years..Jesus Christ will surely bow here..

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by bullabong(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:
It is easier for a black man to believe a tribe of people are God's chosen, a woman had a child without intercourse and the product of that birth ended up walking on water, dying and thereafter resurrecting and ascended unto to a place called heaven, than to accept that dinosaurs whose remains we see all the time ever existed.
You don talk am finish !they prefer going from the unknown(spiritual) to the known,than going from the known(physical) to the unknown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ayilara1:

Evolution of science in itself makes it gullible, imagine you telling a scientist before the discovery of microorganisms that they do exist he'll argue to the greatest stretch that they don't since he didn't see them. How gullible will that person be in this age?

Again, you're making absolutely No sense.
@bolded...if you told a scientist that microorganisms exists, he'd ask you for proof, and it's your duty to provide proof that microorganisms exists. So, how were you able to know that microorganisms existed in the first place? Think! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
undecided
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by ifeanyi8890: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
I tire ooo
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ayilara1:

I'm a biologist and I know how little of the ocean has been examined.. Doesn't that suggest to you there are somethings right in the ocean scientist have no clue about?
Going by your poor logic, I could say " A Unicorn with five heads that sh!ts rainbows lives beneath the sea, (even though I haven't seen one) and that would be a fact. Do you agree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by omoadeleye(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by mxhibit(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Notatribalist:
It's actually 80billion years ago,even before God was born..
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
mployer:

Your science that is still battling with corona virus.

Your science that copies from natural mechanisms. Yes, the camera is a copy of the mechanism of the natural eye. You can only copy from someone higher than you.

Science that has no explanation of origin of life except some big bang nonsense.

I am an engineer. Engineering is simply the application of natural laws to solve human problems. Did you ever ask who put the laws in place? Whomever put it in place is bigger than you.
- Science will eventually provide your ungrateful ass with a vaccine, just like it provided the vaccines that helped you survive childhood.

- The copying ability of science most probably helped in the creation of the device you typed with. There is nothing essential to the 21st century whose creation can be traced to your holy book.

- The result of the big bang is an observable phenomenon. Your creation story has a god that created plants before there was even a sun, your Bible is ignorant of basic photosynthesis.

- You may have gone to school but your education didn't exceed the ability to read and write, there is a further one, the ability to reason.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight / Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.