Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix (80977 Views)

Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by TruthinAction: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xbee007:

The mental gymnastics to make sense out of nonsense. The existence of dinosaur is absolutely undebatable as it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. They lived millions of years ago until an asteroid wiped them off the surface of the earth. The Bible on the other hand places the age of the universe around 6000yrs ago.

The Bible did not place the age of the universe around 6000 years. It is the existence of man on the earth that is estimated at that number of years. And the earth didn't begin with the creation of man.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Pelecius: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
danyero:
These verses below describe a table-top earth, how you cannot see that is beyond me.

Job 9:6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Job 26:10 He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.

Job 28:24 For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;

Job 37:3 He directeth it under the whole heaven, and his lightning unto the ends of the earth.

Revelation 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

The question should be: how does this says the earth is flat?
Shakes the earth out of her place and pillars tremble is purely poetic which is why it says those pillars can be ‘astounded’ in the book of Job 26 vs 11.
Then, the earth truly hangs on nothing
How does the third passage points to a flat earth?
Passage 4 and 5 is funny again. The same word is used for planet and land and the context determines what it should mean. For an observer in a localized position, what should that passage mean? The shoreline or the edge of an imaginary flat earth? How could one see the edge even if all places are plain?
For the revelation passage, first, it is a prophetic vision where unimaginable beasts are described as far as the author could describe them. Secondly, it could be as a figure of speech denoting the four compass points since earth’s sphericity has been known hundreds of years before the author penned that down. Hence it is not reasonable to force one’s view that he talked about a flat earth that has corners (vertices)
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by dantajay: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na wa, if an egg is 80 million years how old is now the earth we live in... some lies are very fantastic.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by xamuell: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

You cannot fit in science with your religious mumbo jumbo in one place.
This is cognitive dissonance at its finest. undecided
It is not. The Bible have spoken of some beasts whose description is like nothing we know. It said that the earth hangeth on nothing corroborating scientific theory. I could get the list of them. I just can't remember them all. If you choose to look for the hidden facts, you would find something. That's why it was clearly stated that he who has wisdom should deduce the words in this book(Bible). The Bible is full of encrypted clues
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by wirinet(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xbee007:

The mental gymnastics to make sense out of nonsense. The existence of dinosaur is absolutely undebatable as it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. They lived millions of years ago until an asteroid wiped them off the surface of the earth. The Bible on the other hand places the age of the universe around 6000yrs ago.

Asteroid ke? 90% of Nigerians don't understand what an Asteroid is. One hit our backyard in ondo state about 2 months ago, and we called it tanker explosion or boko haram bomb. It took oyimbos to tell us it was an Asteroid. Luckily it hit a deserted road just after midnight, else our ultra religious people would have attributed it to punishment from God or Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by xamuell: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
BotherMleeper:

But you believe the stories about some white-bearded guy in the sky served by winged creatures who supposedly created the universe in 6 days 4,000 years ago.....all without a shred of evidence.

At least the paleontologists have dinosaur fossils.
have you ever seen one with your eyes. In this era of computer tech, you believe something that you haven't seen in your very b4 eyes
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by wirinet(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
dantajay:
Na wa, if an egg is 80 million years how old is now the earth we live in... some lies are very fantastic.
The earth is estimated to be 4.5billion years old.

Google is free.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by wirinet(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
xamuell:
have you ever seen one with your eyes. In this era of computer tech, you believe something that you haven't seen in your very b4 eyes
Dinosaur fossils are all over natural history museums in more advanced nations.

Dinosaur fossils have been found, photographed and drawn since the 17th century.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
mployer:

You are so Daft.

Who created what science is copying?

Even your esteemed scientist, Eistein, believed in a created universe.

He said he believes in God that manifest himself in orderliness of the universe, But he doesn't believe in God that interferes in the affairs of humans.

He saw the handwork of God in the beauty of creation but God wasn't revealed to him personally.
Stop lying on Einstein's head, he was agnostic and he never made such stupid comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
jaxxy:

I’m sure u can pass ur point without being unnecessarily insultive and capable of having a civil discussion even if I missed ur exact question. If u want me to prove his resurrection to u I’m not sure u will believe that if Ure looking for hard facts. How do u prove that with facts beyond witnesses of people??

There are many events in history and theories in science that can’t proven with hard facts bt have been accepted or have to accept. undecided
Like?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Xbee007(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
TruthinAction:

The Bible did not place the age of the universe around 6000 years. It is the existence of man on the earth that is estimated at that number of years. And the earth didn't begin with the creation of man.
Existence of man at 6000 years? That is just untrue. Have you heard of the Dufuna canoe? It is the oldest canoe ever discovered in Africa and it is over 8000 years old. This means that there are Africans wise enough to create a canoe using tools when the Bible said human never existed yet. That is just one of the numerous inconsistencies and outright falsehood in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by seunayantokun(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
wirinet:

Science is very aware of its limitations and it openly admits it.

But you find it easy to believe all the information in the bible or the Koran?

Thank you.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
These religious people have brought their argument again, when we now disturb them they start crying "live and let live" the most practised religion is hypocrisy indeed.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:
It is easier for a black man to believe a tribe of people are God's chosen, a woman had a child without intercourse and the product of that birth ended up walking on water, dying and thereafter resurrecting and ascended unto to a place called heaven, than to accept that dinosaurs whose remains we see all the time ever existed.

Is it not easier for you to attack Christianity alone as if its the only religion on earth?

Buddhism has its beliefs
Islam has its beliefs
Ecanka has
Ogun worshippers have
Sango worshippers etc.

Are you sure all these believe in your 80 million years Dinosaurs too, that its only Christians that you have to attack.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
TruthinAction:

This is inconsistent, studies show that the modern man may have arrived about 200,000 years ago.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Firespitter: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
lecowas:
grin ordinary 80 million una dey shout, scientists wey dey dish years like Abacha loot grin...

Wait fess, I am supposed to support them o because I be science student dat year cheesy
You are still a science student my man. It is all over your comment

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
SegFault:

This is inconsistent, studies show that the modern man may have arrived about 200,000 years ago.

https://www.famousscientists.org/10-most-famous-scientific-theories-that-were-later-debunked/
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

https://www.famousscientists.org/10-most-famous-scientific-theories-that-were-later-debunked/
I don't get. It said nothing about modern man's appearance on earth. And by the way I said may.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Timsilver(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
All I see is mental slavery and ignorance in display. We are wise but there's little or zero indigenous technological development. Believe it or not.

80 million years is a fact until it disproved.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by wirinet(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
mployer:

You are so Daft.

Who created what science is copying?

Even your esteemed scientist, Eistein, believed in a created universe.

He said he believes in God that manifest himself in orderliness of the universe,
But he doesn't believe in God that interferes in the affairs of humans.

He saw the handwork of God in the beauty of creation but God wasn't revealed to him personally.

The Universe is anything but ordered, it's a very violent and chaotic place, with galaxies colliding, stars collapsing and deadly rays permeating everywhere. If your God did indeed create this universe, then he or she is very incompetent.

When Einstein made the famous quote "God does not play dice with the universe" he was referring to the evidence that suggested that the quantum world cannot be determined precisely and had to rely on probabilities, like rolling a dice.

Experiments proved Einstein wrong and that the world of the very small is ruled by probabilities and not deterministic as Einstein thought.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by BotherMleeper(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
xamuell:

Yes I've, several times at the American Museum of Natural History. Lots of fossils there.

Have you ever seen an angel?

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by jaxxy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
SegFault:

Like?

Earth is round.

Galaxy beyond galaxies.

Black hole.

Dark matter.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by wirinet(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Is it not easier for you to attack Christianity alone as if its the only religion on earth?

Buddhism has its beliefs
Islam has its beliefs
Ecanka has
Ogun worshippers have
Sango worshippers etc.

Are you sure all these believe in your 80 million years Dinosaurs too, that its only Christians that you have to attack.

It's easier to attack Christianity, because Christianity first attacked us. Christianity attack our people's cultures, religions and even physically. It was used as a vehicle to enslave and colonize my people. And Christianity continues to attack us everyday, on the streets, in the markets and in our homes.

Buddhist, Eckanka, Ogun and sango worshippers have never attacked me or any African. In fact I have never physically met any of them, not to talk of harassing me in the bus or in my homes.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by MrColdsweat: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
Xbee007:

Facts are always fact. They are unchanging and the constant of life. Our understanding of some truth keeps improving and some have reached their zenith already. For example, we both know that if someone jumps out from the top floor of a skyscraper unto a bare pavement (without parachute), they will definitely die. It is an unchanging fact.

Dinosaur existed: Fact
God exists: Unproven and highly unlikely.
[/s]

Facts change.

Facts are often beliefs accepted as true.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
wirinet:

It's easier to attack Christianity, because Christianity first attacked us. Christianity attack our people's cultures, religions and even physically. It was used as a vehicle to enslave and colonize my people. And Christianity continues to attack us everyday, on the streets, in the markets and in our homes.

Buddhist, Eckanka, Ogun and sango worshippers have never attacked me or any African. In fact I have never physically met any of them, not to talk of harassing me in the bus or in my homes.

Attack you on the streets, in the bus and in your home? grin

With what if I may ask. Dagger, Guns, or bombs.

Please find a befitting word to use for your problems. Attack is not really what you mean. Google the right words for your hate towards Christians. grin

Attacking midfielder. grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Judolisco(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:
It is easier for a black man to believe a tribe of people are God's chosen, a woman had a child without intercourse and the product of that birth ended up walking on water, dying and thereafter resurrecting and ascended unto to a place called heaven, than to accept that dinosaurs whose remains we see all the time ever existed.
it's called faith... Blessed are those that have not seen yet believed
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by xamuell: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
BotherMleeper:

Yes I've, several times at the American Museum of Natural History. Lots of fossils there.

Have you ever seen an angel?
I havent seen an angel. But just like I don't know if your telling the truth, why should you believe me.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by xamuell: 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xbee007:

Who told you the earth is 6000yrs old
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by xamuell: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
danyero:
True.

According to the Bible, the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around the Earth. If you want you can look up evidence that that is not the case. So you should ask yourself if the Bible is a reliable source of facts.
I ask for the umpteenth time, where is such statement in the Bible.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by ibuildstuff(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
NobleSeed:
Hmm 80 million What!!!
Op Abeg allow God use you for once na
God does not exist

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Judybash93(m): 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kondomatic:
80 million years ago?

How old do you think the earth is sir?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Judybash93(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Judolisco:
it's called faith... Blessed are those that have not seen yet believed

Faith to me is an excuse people use to believe in things based on bad evidence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight / Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.