Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask To Men (965 Views)

Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) / What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. / Note:: How Women Ask For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask To Men by Chrisrare: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
There are five questions that a woman should never, ever ask her man unless of course you want him to lie to you. The five questions are:

1. "What are you thinking right now?"
2. "Do you love me?"
3. "Do I look fat?"
4. "Do you think she is prettier than me?"
5. "What would you do if I died?"

What makes these questions so bad is that any of those questions can lead to a major argument and/or divorce if the man does not answer properly, which is to say dishonestly.

Below is the detailed analysis of each question, which in turn provides the best possible answer. Also the most commonly used wrong answers are listed.

1. What are you thinking?
The proper answer to this question, of course is, "I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful, caring, thoughtful, intelligent, beautiful woman you are and what a lucky guy I am to have met you." Obviously, this statement bears no resemblance whatsoever to what the guy was really thinking at the time, which was most likely one of the following things:

Football!
How fat you are.
How much prettier she is than you.
How one game cut his ticket
The containers he's expecting... And so on

2. Do you love me?
The correct answer to this question is, "Yes." For those guys who feel the need to be more elaborate, you may answer, "Yes, dear". Wrong answers include:

I suppose so.
Would it make you feel better if I said yes.
That depends on what you mean by "love".
Does it matter?
Who, me?

3. Do I look fat?
The correct male response to this question is to confidently and emphatically state, "No, of course not." and then quickly leave the room. Wrong answers include:

I wouldn't call you fat, but I wouldn't call you thin either.
Compared to what?
A little extra weight looks good on you.
I've seen fatter.
You say what?

4. Do you think she's prettier than me?
The "she" in the question could be an ex-girlfriend, a passer-by you were starring at so hard that you almost cause a traffic accident or an actress in a movie you just saw. In any case, the correct response is, "No, you are much prettier." Wrong answers include:

Not prettier, just pretty in a different way.
I don't know how one goes about rating such things.
Yes, but I bet you have a better personality.
Only in the sense that she's younger and thinner.
You say what?

5. What would you do if I died?
Correct answer: "Dearest love, in the event of your untimely demise, life would cease to have meaning for me and I would hurl myself under the front tires of the first trailer that came my way."
This might be the stupidest question of the lot.

So how have you been answering these questions? And for those that have been answering these questions wrongly, you will do well to take a leaf from the aforementioned tips.

https://www.smart-jokes.org/five-questions-and-their-correct-answers.html

1 Like

Re: The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask To Men by Barbsamiin: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
lols
Re: The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask To Men by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
What are we now?
Re: The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask To Men by johnkey: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Thread for SIMPs
Re: The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask To Men by Basit46: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bro code 305

Never tell a girl you love her. She will take it for granted

1 Like

Re: The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask To Men by Konquest: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Chrisrare:
There are five questions that a woman should never, ever ask her man unless of course you want him to lie to you. The five questions are:

1. "What are you thinking right now?"
2. "Do you love me?"
3. "Do I look fat?"
4. "Do you think she is prettier than me?"
5. "What would you do if I died?"

What makes these questions so bad is that any of those questions can lead to a major argument and/or divorce if the man does not answer properly, which is to say dishonestly.

Below is the detailed analysis of each question, which in turn provides the best possible answer. Also the most commonly used wrong answers are listed.

1. What are you thinking?
The proper answer to this question, of course is, "I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful, caring, thoughtful, intelligent, beautiful woman you are and what a lucky guy I am to have met you." Obviously, this statement bears no resemblance whatsoever to what the guy was really thinking at the time, which was most likely one of the following things:

Football!
How fat you are.
How much prettier she is than you.
How one game cut his ticket
The containers he's expecting... And so on

2. Do you love me?
The correct answer to this question is, "Yes." For those guys who feel the need to be more elaborate, you may answer, "Yes, dear". Wrong answers include:

I suppose so.
Would it make you feel better if I said yes.
That depends on what you mean by "love".
Does it matter?
Who, me?

3. Do I look fat?
The correct male response to this question is to confidently and emphatically state, "No, of course not." and then quickly leave the room. Wrong answers include:

I wouldn't call you fat, but I wouldn't call you thin either.
Compared to what?
A little extra weight looks good on you.
I've seen fatter.
You say what?

4. Do you think she's prettier than me?
The "she" in the question could be an ex-girlfriend, a passer-by you were starring at so hard that you almost cause a traffic accident or an actress in a movie you just saw. In any case, the correct response is, "No, you are much prettier." Wrong answers include:

Not prettier, just pretty in a different way.
I don't know how one goes about rating such things.
Yes, but I bet you have a better personality.
Only in the sense that she's younger and thinner.
You say what?

5. What would you do if I died?
Correct answer: "Dearest love, in the event of your untimely demise, life would cease to have meaning for me and I would hurl myself under the front tires of the first trailer that came my way."
This might be the stupidest question of the lot.

So how have you been answering these questions? And for those that have been answering these questions wrongly, you will do well to take a leaf from the aforementioned tips.

https://www.smart-jokes.org/five-questions-and-their-correct-answers.html
grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Shocking Story Of Married Woman Who Slept With Father And Son Together / Please Nairalanders Advice Me / Rihanna Show Off Her New Piece From Savagex Fenty Lingerie Line In Val Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.