Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account (7309 Views)

Can I Transfer Funds On My UBA Africard To My Dom Account ? / Diamond Bank Current Dom Mastercard Needed!!! / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
hello people, I need help. I have a GTB USD acct. I want to withdraw directly and exchange with berūae dey change. But I don't know the fee I will be charged. I mean the withdraw fees etc. Can you please enlighten me if you have withdrawn to GTB bank.

Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Raphael9(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Henrymorre:
hello people, I need help. I have a GTB USD acct. I want to withdraw directly and exchange with berūae dey change. But I don't know the fee I will be charged. I mean the withdraw fees etc. Can you please enlighten me if you have withdrawn to GTB bank.

Hi,

if you want I can buy the payoneer funds from you? Good rate.
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Raphael9:

Hi,

if you want I can buy the payoneer funds from you? Good rate.
I know. I just want to transfer to my Dom acct
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Godson213: 12:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Henrymorre:

A dollar is 420. It will be calculated
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by SoliBayNG: 4:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Initiate the withdrawal... Before you withdraw... You will see what payoneer will collect. For some banks like Polaris, whatever you see you will get is what will hit your account.

You will still do it regardless, so why are you worrying about what you can't change?

No matter the charges, it will still make more financial sense than withdrawing to your naira account.
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by frankmoney(m): 5:16am On Aug 29, 2020
SoliBayNG:
Initiate the withdrawal... Before you withdraw... You will see what payoneer will collect. For some banks like Polaris, whatever you see you will get is what will hit your account.

You will still do it regardless, so why are you worrying about what you can't change?

No matter the charges, it will still make more financial sense than withdrawing to your naira account.
quick question . Do banks give dollars over the counter to domiciliary account holders ?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by SoliBayNG: 5:28am On Aug 29, 2020
frankmoney:
quick question . Do banks give dollars over the counter to domiciliary account holders ?

Yes they do. We withdrew at work last week.

A good tip to follow is to call your account officer to help you confirm if the bank has dollars (based on dollar scarcity). Else sometimes you will go to three or four branches before you get- if you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by ceejay80s(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Continue to need help, u will turn beggar soon

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Can I withdraw from my payonner USD account to my domiciliary account
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Fishandchips(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
You can open a kuda bank account and link your payoneer account to it the withdraw directly to your account.
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Karleb(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fishandchips:
You can open a kuda bank account and link your payoneer account to it the withdraw directly to your account.

For real? shocked
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by samsard(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fishandchips:
Terrible idea. The rate is too POOR. Much better to withdraw to dorm or sell to an exchanger if he has make a payment

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by etin06(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
LOVELYSKINZNEW:
Can I withdraw from my payonner USD account to my domiciliary account
Yes you can , I have done that plenty times

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Rivero: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
etin06:

can I also withdraw euro to my Dom account? and if so how long will it take to reflect
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Zackattack: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
etin06:

Hello, please I will need your consult. I have a payoneer account that I use on fiverr and currently, the 'make payment' button has been disabled from my account. I want to open a dom account and link it to my payoneer. So that I can use this to cash out. I don't know what to do.
Which bank is the best in this service?
Can I open with zero dollar?
Do I need to use debit card details to link the payoneer and my dom account (like you do with local bank account)? If so, what is the cost of obtaining a debit card.
I will appreciate if you can send your phone number or email to komzy589@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by etin06(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zackattack:

Hello, please I will need your consult. I have a payoneer account that I use on fiverr and currently, the 'make payment' button has been disabled from my account. I want to open a dom account and link it to my payoneer. So that I can use this to cash out. I don't know what to do.
Which bank is the best in this service?
Can I open with zero dollar?
Do I need to use debit card details to link the payoneer and my dom account (like you do with local bank account)? If so, what is the cost of obtaining a debit card.
I will appreciate if you can send your phone number or email to komzy589@gmail.com
Thanks.

My Dom account is GTBANK and I opened it with zero balance , you just have to provide two references that have maintained a current account with any bank for at least 6months .

I didn't use debit card to link my Dom to my payoneer account. The cost of dollar debit card is #1000 in gtbank
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Crazeworld(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
etin06:

Please what are the charges attached to withdrawing to domiciliary account from Payoneer? Does Payoneer charge for each withdrawal?

Since you use GTB, is there any charges on inflow and when you want to withdraw USD over the counter?
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Narnah(f): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
etin06:

Good evening.
Please any idea on the average time to reflect in your dom account?

I withdrew from my payoneer account on the 22nd(date completed), however, as at the time of typing this, I haven't gotten any email of it dropping in my Gtb dom account.

I'll please appreciate a timely response from you.

Thanks
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by samsard(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Narnah:

Good evening.

I withdrew from my payoneer account on the 22nd(date completed), however, as at the time of typing this, I haven't gotten any email of it dropping in my Gtb dom account.

Thanks
Takes about 2-3 working days sometimes.
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Krystalzkris(f): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2022
Narnah:

Good evening.

Thanks
when did the money later reflect. I'm having the same delay with access Dom account
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Narnah(f): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
2 or 3 days I think.

Maximum should be like 5 days.

Krystalzkris:
when did the money later reflect. I'm having the same delay with access Dom account
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Krystalzkris(f): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2022
Narnah:
2 or 3 days I think.

Maximum should be like 5 days.

thank you. I actually got it early

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by nawtiemiss(f): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Krystalzkris:
thank you. I actually got it early

How many days did it take? I'm having the same issue.
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Krystalzkris(f): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
nawtiemiss:

How many days did it take? I'm having the same issue.
they sent it the next morning after I made my post. So basically I only had to wait one working day

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Femiivictorr(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2022

Every Nigerian Freelancer Ask This Boiling Question Everyday �� - Do You?

The question is,

� "What is the best alternative to the extremely low direct payoneer funds withdrawal?"

Here is the truth.

Using grey.co, domiciliary accounts, etc are not any better because each of the platforms you use along the way charges you, then leave you with an unfair amount.

Instead of that,

I use another method that helps me get my whole money out without any type of charges.

Example: If I have $800 in my payoneer and the black market rate is #730, I get my whole #584,000 out with no charges at all.

Would you like to know how to?

I've made a 2mins video explaining this method.

Click here (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SriWX9fD7oM ) to watch it.
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by Zyxsc: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
etin06:

Broh, can I still withdraw payoneer USD to my Nigeria domiciliary account? Is it still working?
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by gocare: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Femiivictorr:

Every Nigerian Freelancer Ask This Boiling Question Everyday �� - Do You?

The question is,

� "What is the best alternative to the extremely low direct payoneer funds withdrawal?"

Here is the truth.

Using grey.co, domiciliary accounts, etc are not any better because each of the platforms you use along the way charges you, then leave you with an unfair amount.

Instead of that,

I use another method that helps me get my whole money out without any type of charges.

Example: If I have $800 in my payoneer and the black market rate is #730, I get my whole #584,000 out with no charges at all.

Would you like to know how to?

I've made a 2mins video explaining this method.

Click here (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SriWX9fD7oM ) to watch it.

so the solution is to sell to you?
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by MrPADDY(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2022
Sell your Wise, USDT, UBA Africard ($) funds, and other digital currencies to us at juicy rates and fast payment.

~ Wise funds exchange and fast payment
~ USD, GBP and EUR bank accounts to receive funds from verified marketplaces
~ Wise account set up guide
~ Wise $20 initial deposit for account verification
~ Wise Business account and virtual dollar card for unlimited payment

Learn More
https://www.nairaland.com/7386761/transferwise-funds-exchange-instant-payment
Re: I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account by migabeatz: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Deleted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start A Shawama Business Today With Just 80,000 And Make Huge Amount Of Money / Budget: FG Targets N100bn From Islamic Bond, And / I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.