Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) (8355 Views)

What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs? See Reactions / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Twoclans(f): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
0KNM:

I have been dead, boobs brought me back to life

What gain is it for a man to live without no good boobs to sück?

Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by uboma(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
0KNM:

I have been dead, boobs brought me back to life

What gain is it for a man to live without no good boobs to sück?

Emphasis on good boobs.

I agree with you.

Lol
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by uboma(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Twoclans:

Let me mention him correctly 0KNM

Sweetie come and tell us why you love boobs so much

Aha! I see the difference now, thanks for the correction.

How are you doing by the way?
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Twoclans(f): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
uboma:

Aha! I see the difference now, thanks for the correction.

How are you doing by the way?

I am doing great cheesy thanks for asking.

How is the personality behind the moniker uboma doing?
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Celebritytalk: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Congrat! Bobrisky buy herself a N100 million Mercedes Benz Birthday Gift.

Watch Video Clip Below ⬇⬇⬇

Please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel For latest Celebrity Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zA4M2YJAUU
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by uboma(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Twoclans:

I am doing great cheesy thanks for asking.

How is the personality behind the moniker uboma doing?

I am well, thank you.

Do enjoy the rest of the weekend and stay safe.
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
uboma:

Emphasis on good boobs.

I agree with you.

Lol
I love boobs. I get turned on at the sight of good boobs/nips when unclothed. I get CHARGED and reCHARGED up by good boobs.

The legendary KSA once said ‘adun madeke’ that which is sweet without being put in the mouth

Boobs, it’s a spiritual thing. It is mental and we live by it
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by uboma(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=Twoclans post=93366795][/quote]

What's up with the face?

You do not agree with him, I guess.
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Twoclans(f): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2020

Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by uboma(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
0KNM:
I love boobs. I get turned on at the sight of good boobs/nips when unclothed. I get CHARGED and reCHARGED up by good boobs.

The legendary KSA once said ‘adun madeke’ that which is sweet without being put in the mouth

Boobs, it’s a spiritual thing. It is mental and we live by it

Lol.

It's hard to find a man who does not love boobs. I wonder why this is so though.

What sizes do you like?
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by uboma(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=Twoclans post=93367697][/quote]

Make una free us na.

Go somewhere private, both of you.
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Twoclans(f): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
uboma:

What's up with the face?

You do not agree with him, I guess.

Hmmm oKNM can turn a perky boob to flat tyres in one week.Guy man cannot do without boobs angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by uboma(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Twoclans:

Hmmm oKNM can turn a perky boob to flat tyres in one week.Guy man cannot do without boobs angry

Wow!

So how do you manage his appetite for em?
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Twoclans(f): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
uboma:

Wow!

So how do you manage his appetite for em?

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Natural remedies to keep boobs perky to the rescue winkthere are also natural remedies to keep the p tight. wink

Runs out back to BBN thread grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by brain54(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Sexual feeling, excitement and activities aren’t something one can explain merely with a mental reasoning. It goes beyond that.

Mere looking at sex, one would wonder what pleasure is in the intromission. The activities are psychological and goes beyond the physical activities we see
u get sense!
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by uboma(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Twoclans:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Natural remedies to keep boobs perky to the rescue winkthere are also natural remedies to keep the p tight. wink

Runs out back to BBN thread grin

Hahahahaha.

I am glad that the natural remedies work for you.

@0KMN,

Take am easy with my sister, Twoclans.
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
uboma:

Lol.

It's hard to find a man who does not love boobs. I wonder why this is so though.

What sizes do you like?

some guys don’t.

38d and some sizes lower are cool for me. I don’t like it too massive. Just average
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Twoclans:

All for you
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Iceberghill(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Increases once lifespan grin
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Prof0fficial: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
just helping you yet u have mouth to ask why
Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Liposure:
"they wonder how i live with five shots/niggas is hard to kill on my block"
Two of americas most wanted
Make I even download am again sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Liposure:
"they wonder how i live with five shots/niggas is hard to kill on my block"
Two of america's most wanted

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bought 2 Packs Of Boxers Yesterday See What I Saw When I Opened It / My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me / (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.