Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,413 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? (305 Views)

How Has Nairaland Helped You? / How Has NL Helped You? / Karma : In What Way Have You Been Rewarded For The Good Or Bad Thing You Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? by propsvilla3: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
I saw a post on twitter where some hungry Journalists were bashing nairaland. Unfortunately for them they don't know that nairaland has blessed a lot of people in Nigeria.

Share the ways in which Nairaland has benefited You. As for me I have met a lot of Business partners and have been enlightened here.
Re: In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? by juanjo2: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Apart from learning that "Igbo amaka" nothing special. grin grin grin

Check my saggy if you are much interested to know all about how to start up a Snail farming business

You will enjoy the preogram
Re: In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? by Quantitative(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Doesn't help at all. because mods banned people as if dey are pursuing them...

Imagine 10 years ban...

Mtssswwwww.
Re: In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? by Valoa432: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lastest update,meet new friends and preach the gospel.
Re: In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? by Ugaboy: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
10years... bans...2030, what a joys
5years bans, ban on a thread
|
and they have given me potential customers, with the aid of my signature...
...they have given me a girl, im about to fall inlove with.
Re: In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? by SpicyMimi(f): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Information is money! I have gotten life saving information here, and I almost opened a thread to thank Seun and all members of Nairaland.

God has really used this forum to bless most of us cheesy

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? by illicit(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
I have met wonderful people here for business and pleasure.
Re: In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? by propsvilla3: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Information is money! I have gotten life saving information here, and I almost opened a thread to thank Seun and all members of Nairaland.

God has really used this forum to bless most of us cheesy

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Spicymimi has said it all. Information is key! If not for Nairaland, i won't be updated on the latest happenings around me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Geometry Dash APK / Why Is It So Difficult To Find Help/information On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.