Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). (3539 Views)

Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) / BREAKING: Yinka Ayefele Finally Confirms Wife’s Delivery Of Triplets In US / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by wale377(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Yinka Ayefele & His Merry Makers Band , MON, is a Nigerian music producer and gospel singer. Made music videos from 1999 to the present.

In 1997, Yinka ayefele was involved in a ghastly accident which damaged his spinal cord and confined him to a wheelchair.

He recently shared a video of him on his Instagram thanking God how he is able to stand again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyDDEhBE0SM

Quoting Yinka Ayefele.

“I feel so relieved of my pain...
Hon Oludare Akande bought this for me.
You will never experience pains in your entire life. Thanks so much..Dare Akande tinje Obama lamerica...

You raise my hope of walking again.

I believe!!!. “

Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by AntiWailer: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
The yahoo yahoo prophets no see this one to remove from wheel chair.

Except people we don't know.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by SirMichael1: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na wah oh.

I remember watching his music videos while i was in junior high. His resolve to prosper even with a visible challenge and his always-happy countenance in each video is inspiring. Never ever give up!
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by wale377(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
wale377:
Yinka Ayefele & His Merry Makers Band , MON, is a Nigerian music producer and gospel singer. Made music videos from 1999 to the present.

In 1997, Yinka ayefele was involved in a ghastly accident which damaged his spinal cord and confined him to a wheelchair.

He recently shared a video of him on his Instagram thanking God how he is able to stand again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyDDEhBE0SM

Quoting Yinka Ayefele.

“I feel so relieved of my pain...
Hon Oludare Akande bought this for me.
You will never experience pains in your entire life. Thanks so much..Dare Akande tinje Obama lamerica...

You raise my hope of walking again.

I believe!!!. “

Hakeem4 see

Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by hakeem4(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
God couldn’t make him stand. Let’s thank science

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Abdulhakeem78(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
hakeem4:
Your little knowledge of God has failed you obviously. I could remember vividly when he was brought to my school, begging for money to fly him out of the country. Uncle Yinka can't even under rate what God has done in his life. Hold on to your faith and leave others out of your low comment.

10 Likes

Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by hakeem4(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:

Your little knowledge of God has failed. I could remember vividly when he was brought to my school, begging for money to fly him out of the country. Uncle Yinka can't even under rate what God has done in his. Hold on to your faith and leave others out of your low comment.

I can’t remember him going to the church for surgery. If god couldn’t heal one of his. Why do you expect me to think god cares about me and other living things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Abdulhakeem78(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
hakeem4:

I can’t remember him going to the church for surgery. If god couldn’t heal one of his. Why do you expect me to think god cares about me and other living things
You still fail to comprehend the piece said above. God has placed everything in its right place. Church isn't a hospital and their functions aren't the same. Ask science and scientists to tell you when you are leaving this world. I mean the day and the exact time you will die. He got the money for the surgery from the churches.........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by longetivity(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Allamdullilahi
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
If you even see his wheel chair abi ma bicycle sef! It was glittering and sliding on tiles, sparkling with multicolored lights.
Always smiling! He was greeting cheerfully.
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by hakeem4(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:

You still fail to comprehend the piece said above. God has placed everything in its right place. Church isn't a hospital and their functions aren't the same. Ask science and scientists to tell you when you are leaving this world. I mean the day and the exact time you will die. He got the money for the surgery from the churches.........
god didn’t place anything for us. I just wonder how you reason. You’re now claiming god has given scientist brain to be able to solve problems. And those same scientists are telling you we don’t need an intelligent designer to create us.

Please god is irrelevant in all spheres of life

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lovely
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Chingykay77(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
hakeem4:

Na science give you breath?
Abi why science no fit explain how bone dy grow for foetus wey turn into pikin ?
God is able to do the impossible
He(God) has done it before and will continue to do it

Even Ayefele sef believes in God
Don't be an atheist
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Uyi168: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Even the remote control wheel chair he's using
he's the only one using it in Nigeria no record of any other person using it
Gone are the days when we still have real prophet like ayo babalola they will command him to stand up and walk and he will
It's well sha if it's the will of God for him to walk again he will definitely walk
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by NNAMDIII(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
hakeem4:

I think you have to start following capslocked here to know more
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by merieam16(f): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Thank God
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Even the remote control wheel chair he's using
he's the only one using it in Nigeria no record of any other person using it
Gone are the days when we still have real prophet like ayo babalola they will command him to stand up and walk and he will
It's well sha if it's the will of God for him to walk again he will definitely walk
no prophet has any power to do miracle its all a scam. They cannot heal ayefele or Cobham. They only heal arrangee people
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by CAPSLOCKED: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
no prophet has any power to do miracle its all a scam. They cannot heal ayefele or Cobham. They only heal arrangee people

HEALINGS, MIRACLES, DELIVERANCE, PROPHECY.

4 SCAM WORDS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN REAL.
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by tillaman(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2020
sad
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Abdulhakeem78(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2020
hakeem4:
god didn’t place anything for us. I just wonder how you reason. You’re now claiming god has given scientist brain to be able to solve problems. And those same scientists are telling you we don’t need an intelligent designer to create us.

Please god is irrelevant in all spheres of life
You and your acclaimed scientists are much like plagiarists, maybe due to sharp deterioration in some beneficial knowledge. The clear evidence of life and death is enough for any sound minds to know what GOD is about.
Don't beg the questions that have been asked, Mr no God,
Tell me the day of your death,
The time it would happen,
The year it would come,
The first social media outlet that will break the news of your death,
Probably, the numbers of people that would perform your burial rites.
I will actually reply your mention(s), if you have answered the aforesaid questions correctly.
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Are you a Christian or a Muslim?
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by hakeem4(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:

You and your acclaimed scientists are much like plagiarists, maybe due to sharp deterioration in some beneficial knowledge. The clear evidence of life and death is enough for any sound minds to know what GOD is about.
The year it would come,
I will actually reply your mention(s), if you have answered the aforesaid questions correctly.
I really don’t expect any reasonable answer from you. You’re just proving evolution right that you’re just half a chromosome from becoming a chimpanzee.

I don’t think scientists are plagiarist in the first place. The bible plagiarised other religious book and your Koran plagiarised the bible and the Jewish Torah.

I can’t answer those questions cause I know nothing about death neither do you you just claim god knows.

1 Like

Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Are you a Christian or a Muslim?
none
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
none
Oh no wonder
Stay safe over there bro
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by Tmb78(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Someone should call odumeje o.His attention is needed here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After 23 Years On Wheel Chair, Yinka Ayefele Finally Able To Stand (video). by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:

The year it would come,
Can you answer those questions too?

This is what you religious folks like doing, using the unknown to create fear in the minds of people. Since you are an expert on death-related issues. Tell us when you are dying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Young Lady Brutally Murdered Alongside Chop Boii In Abuja / Claudia Lynx Without Makeup / Mike Ezeruonye Gets 3 Plots Of Land For Being Nice To A Total Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.