Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

Anycast Or Chromecast Which One Is Better? Please, Advise - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anycast Or Chromecast Which One Is Better? Please, Advise (174 Views)

Please Advise: Invest In Nigerian Stock Exchange Or US Stocks / Can I Entrust Carbon With My #150k Savings? Please Advise. / Brisk Capital Or Quintessential Or Tonso Elite PLEASE ADVISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anycast Or Chromecast Which One Is Better? Please, Advise by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hello guys,
I am planning to buy the best out of this 2 devices Anycast 12 plus and Google Chromecast.
I have read many article as to regards the 2 devices but I need an advise from experienced people in the house. The 2 gadget seems good but I need the best out of the 2.
Can one cast with Google Chromecast without an internet connection? And if you don't mind you can add the screenshort of your own cast

(1) (Reply)

Why Bitcoin Is A Great Investment / How To Do Keyword Research With Only Free Tools / Invest For Next Year December So You Can Have A Great Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.