Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? (33861 Views)

Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by tolguy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
it's immature to tell your gf anything about your ex and her family

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Charmingrascal(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
The only thing I picked here is that ur new girlfriend is toxic and she will show your family 'pepper' if u eventually marry her.

Mark today's date

1 Like

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm more concerned about your current girlfriend. I mean you need to put her to some tests. This will let you know some real stuffs about her.

And ask your girlfriend, if it was her own family...how would she feel if you don't reciprocate the kindness she once rendered?

1 Like

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
crackhaus:

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, that's a figure of speech as far as I was concerned. cool
A figure of speech of a sexual nature. Fucky fucky.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Amos1423(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
What I expected was something like 'Guys, my girlfriend wants to give me money, should I accept? ".

E be like devil never use you play ball before cause with your writeup here it seems you want enter field with bro devil.

Upon all the sense wey you get, you still no wan use am Shea?
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by golddare: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:
Good evening people please I need your advice regards to this, I got separated from my ex girlfriend last year because she told me her travel plans abroad I was a bit sceptic About the nature of job she’ll do there, she’s the type that’s ready and willing to do anything to help her family.

After everything I told her not to embark on the journey that she should be patient with me, once my business picked up I’ll care for her and her family, she refused and traveled last year, few months before she left she gave me some money to add to my business I wouldn’t want to state the actual amount but a bit huge. Of recent her family really suffering because my ex had issue with the person that took her abroad so she’s passing through difficult time though she’s hiding some info from me since she’s not able to make money, she called me of recent that I should please do anything to help her family.

Now I’ve got a new girlfriend I told my new girlfriend about the issue but she said I shouldn’t give my ex family any money, because we ain’t together anymore that if I do she’ll leave me

Please people help me what should I do? My mind is really disturbing me and I still love my ex I wish I’ve a way to bring her back to Nigeria so we can start a family I don’t care the type of job she went there to do and I don’t mind what she has been through. She did so much for me, she made sacrifice that this my new girl won’t do, I don’t even know if my new girlfriend loves me or because of my money.

Though I love my new girlfriend but part of me is with my ex I don’t know if she’ll will be willing to return though I’ve not discussed it with her. And now my new girlfriend threatening to leave me if I assist or give back the money my ex gave me as support for my business before she travelled to her family I’ve been down for days thinking so much.

1. Put relationship aside, you are bound to help her family since she gave you huge money before travelling.
2. Let the new one go if she want to go, infacts you need to clear your mind about her before you go ahead in another relationship unless your marriage go suffer o.
3. Talk things out with her if she's willing to come back to start afresh.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Dimex03(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
madridguy:
Firstly, that your current GF no be better woman, if you continue seeing her, she go drive away every of love ones.

Secondly, help your ex family with immediate effect.
see ehn... This matter no hard, the bros they Bleep up. Even in his write up he knows the right thing to do, the lady didn't ask for the money she gave him she only pleaded with him to help her family.

1. First leave that your current Babe, so sorry to say she's no good for you.
2. As you are reading this, sharply extend arm of help to your ex family.
I don talk my own.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by crackhaus: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ishilove:

A figure of speech of a sexual nature. Fucky fucky.
Lol grin
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Perostick(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
[qu[color=#000000][/color]ote author=Truthlord12 post=93330629]Good evening people please I need your advice regards to this, I got separated from my ex girlfriend last year because she told me her travel plans abroad I was a bit sceptic About the nature of job she’ll do there, she’s the type that’s ready and willing to do anything to help her family.

After everything I told her not to embark on the journey that she should be patient with me, once my business picked up I’ll care for her and her family, she refused and traveled last year, few months before she left she gave me some money to add to my business I wouldn’t want to state the actual amount but a bit huge. Of recent her family really suffering because my ex had issue with the person that took her abroad so she’s passing through difficult time though she’s hiding some info from me since she’s not able to make money, she called me of recent that I should please do anything to help her family.

Now I’ve got a new girlfriend I told my new girlfriend about the issue but she said I shouldn’t give my ex family any money, because we ain’t together anymore that if I do she’ll leave me

Please people help me what should I do? My mind is really disturbing me and I still love my ex I wish I’ve a way to bring her back to Nigeria so we can start a family I don’t care the type of job she went there to do and I don’t mind what she has been through. She did so much for me, she made sacrifice that this my new girl won’t do, I don’t even know if my new girlfriend loves me or because of my money.

Though I love my new girlfriend but part of me is with my ex I don’t know if she’ll will be willing to return though I’ve not discussed it with her. And now my new girlfriend threatening to leave me if I assist or give back the money my ex gave me as support for my business before she travelled to her family I’ve been down for days thinking so much.[/quote] even if she has married to someone else,the help she render to u should not be forgotten.I believe part of the money she gave to you make your business to pick up.to whom much is given much is expected,a word is enough for the wise one.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Chukapage(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
prizlezzlalasky:
Do you really have to create a thread for this?

Well my humble submission is that you should know that your current girlfriend is just flowing with the current tide, (if you know what I mean).

About your ex, she was and still is your soul mate , her actions towards you only spoke one word(true love).
Please uncle help that family, they really do need it at the moment, their daughter saw the future, hence she invested in a fertile land (you)...

So pls do the right thing and wait for things to unfold naturally..
All the best
Tell him his current girlfriend is a fair weather Opportunist like all bitches stop trying to shield or sugarcoat the truth with "Flowing with the Tide"
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by xtervaganza(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:
Good evening people please I need your advice regards to this, I got separated from my ex girlfriend last year because she told me her travel plans abroad I was a bit sceptic About the nature of job she’ll do there, she’s the type that’s ready and willing to do anything to help her family.

Though I love my new girlfriend but part of me is with my ex I don’t know if she’ll will be willing to return though I’ve not discussed it with her. And now my new girlfriend threatening to leave me if I assist or give back the money my ex gave me as support for my business before she travelled to her family I’ve been down for days thinking so much.
only thing I wish to say is that thunder fire your new girlfriend.

But let me add, if I were you I'd break with the new girl and marry the former one. A girl that can invest in you is 1 in a billion. You only need to make her slow down on some decisions she will make

1 Like

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by MrHandsome2013: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:

Bro you really disappointed me.
I used to look up to you but you really disappointed.
This your Ex family deserve your help.
Don't forget those that supported you when you were no body.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by WoundedLamb: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
crackhaus:
Lol, this thread though...

Understanding the psychology of human behaviour can be quite thrilling. grin

Just imagine if the OP's post went something like this instead:

Now I wonder what the advice would have been in this case.

The same people who would usually claim that marriage does not bestow any special privileges, is not important, and isn't an achievement, are somehow usually the same people who would subconsciously rate the position of a wife to be more important than that of a girlfriend.

I guess in fact then, that until one is married, they must not take their relationship too serious because there's no legitimacy to it. You should only take a woman serious after you have married her, never before.

No offence to the unmarried people who will probably take this personal... ahh no fück that, the pun was intended.

Wife or not, the OP should help the ex. Given the current situation, helping the family of the ex who isn't even in Nigeria is only pertinent. They aren't together anymore and they are far apart, I see no imminent threat to his current relationship

1 Like

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by PROPHETmichael: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:

If you don't want to help her, at least refund the "huge" money she gave you when you were struggling in your business. Failure to do so, I decree and declare, that your business will scatter and your new fair weather girlfriend will leave you without thinking twice.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Bahamas95(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
You must be very foolish to have told your new girl about your ex.

When you wanna give your parents or siblings money you can as well seek for her permission. Nonsense!........You better go and give that poor girl's family some money if you don't want thunder to fire you. OP I swear, I wish I could punch your nose.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Angrymode: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
GboyegaD:
What I don't understand is why you needed the new lady's permission.

There are certain things you shouldn't tell your woman about. This is one of them bro.

Since the mistake is already done, OP should just ignore her and do it. He owe it to his ex for helping him out.

If his current girl decides to walk, let her go. Like someone rightly pointed out, his current babe is the type that will not allow him to help even his mum one day.

OP should use hus head!
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by apokan200(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Are you really human imagine look at the trash you saying,someone helped you when you have nothing to become something and now that you are in position to help this said person you are scared of a lady who was no where to be found when you have nothing haa bros you be simp.come to think of it do you think this your present gf would have waited or dated you if you have nothing imagine she was your ex who gave you money then,she is fucking wicked you don’t need this type of your present gf around you because she is evil people like this drive good people away from you because they are toxic,they don’t believe in human feelings and they see people around them as a competitor and is bad

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by crackhaus: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Wife or not, the OP should help the ex. Given the current situation, helping the family of the ex who isn't even in Nigeria is only pertinent. They aren't together anymore and they are far apart, I see no imminent threat to his current relationship
Of course he should, but it doesn't have to be at the detriment of his current relationship.
There are ways...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Beey(f): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:

As a woman, I don’t understand my gender at all. Many women suffer from the PHD syndrome aka pull her down. They don’t know how to lift each other. Some are fake. Will smile with you & then talk about you with the same mouth. With that said, you owe your ex help in her time of need. You said that she made a huge sacrifice to boost your business. It’s only best you return the favor. You know she went an extra mile that your current GF wouldn’t go for you.She doesn’t want you to help your ex because her loyalty is not in people but in things. She values things more.If you still love her, stop wasting your time & the so called girlfriend’s heart .Try see if your ex is willing to return home & work things out with you, then decide your next move.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by silibaba: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
the money you ex gave you was a gift. she gave it out of free will. no need to return it. except you must retun it in folds.

for me ooo, i will rather return the new girl friend to her family.

you may regret it if you continue anything with her. she sound heartless.

your heart can never lie. its only your heart that can look into your face and tell you the painful truth.

the choice is your little bro.

Truthlord12:

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Meteng: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
madridguy:
Firstly, that your current GF no be better woman, if you continue seeing her, she go drive away every of love ones.

Secondly, help your ex family with immediate effect.
@OP, this is your best advice
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by zeekcom83: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:
please no need for insult. Should I assist my ex’s family and lose my new girlfriend? What of if my ex don’t want to come back to the country I’ll lose two of em. Please give me a reasonable advice not insults

So if you lose ur new girl friend now won't you find another girl or what are you saying. What has this new gf contributed into you life. My friend don't just be an ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Mires: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:

If what you wrote is true, read it yourself and see how you de mumu

1 Like

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
SIMPISM is a disease whose cure is a dose of REDPILL 3 times a day 24/7.

Emancipate yourself from simpish.

Can u guys pls stop using that word 'simp' it is so annoying
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by fasa199(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ask yourself this question,

If your sister tells you a story like this how will you feel??

Someone that helped raised you up, now she needs you urgently and you want to abandon her because of your present girlfriend.

Cmon bro that’s wrong. A good turn always deserves another.

She is down today but won’t surely remain down forever.

Bro, help that lady.

Your girlfriend telling you not to help her, hmmmmm watch out for her. She may stop you from helping even your family members when she is in the house fully.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Pearly255(f): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
For this pandemic we all need help

Pls do no stories

Though I nor even read the caption undecided
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by ICEWIN: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
1.Help your ex back,because she did same to you.
2.if your new gf decide to leave,because u help your ex let her go,were she dey when your ex support u with money?
3.your new gf just gave u a threat message,if u help she will go.
well a good woman is suppose not to hav such attribute,shes in control of u.
4.shes your ex doesnt mean u people will not role and doesnt mean when she want genuine help u should not render.
remember problem are meant 4 anybody,if u like call jesus 3million times,u will still hav problem,cuz it was part of creation.
5.so as long the word "help" is in her statement,plz do help her out,u dont no 2moro,your new gf dont no what will happen nxt.
6.be guided
7.u still love your ex likewise your new gf,well your new gf dont lov u,if she do she will giv u a go ahead,cuz Jesus said love your neighbour as you love yourself.
8. If you have the relevant things to her need please do help her.
9.talk to your gf about ur decision.
if she chose to go plz allow her to go,cuz thats not a good reason for her to go.
10.help pains at first but pays later and in future direct or indirectly.
TAKENOTE
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Openbusiness: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:

Oga she gave you money before she travelled of which u said the money is a bit huge. So why will you now be debating such a thing? So your new girlfriend is now controlling your life? Mr go and help her family and stop being ungrateful before God will punish u and collapse your business. Nonsense! Even if it is to give her back the money she gave you to help her family, do it. You OWE her that. Don't be a wicked soul.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by vincent7000(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Man before she left NIGEIRA she helped you now why wouldn't you return the favor my helping her family for old time sake
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by freeman67: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Which Kain talk be this one na? An investor in your business want a share of her devidend from the business she invested in and you said someone that maybe has never contributed anything in your life is saying you should not do what?

Why not let your new girlfriend know exactly what your ex has invested in the business and the need for you to start paying back? If after that she still do not want you to pay them back then you should be wary of her.

I think you are making suspicious of you sending that money too because you seem not to have gotten over her. If so, why getting involved with another person?
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Do d right thing. U know wat to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Bridal Shower #rnb2017 / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.