Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? (33864 Views)

Pls Help! My Girlfriend's Family Are Showing Me Olosho Vibes / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by ajbiggie(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bro if u want help ur ex family do it, u dont need to tell ur girlfriend. u dont need tell ur girlfriend or even ur wife when u need to help someone. JUST HEIP THEM.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by boykas(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:
Good evening people please I need your advice regards to this, I got separated from my ex girlfriend last year because she told me her travel plans abroad I was a bit sceptic About the nature of job she’ll do there, she’s the type that’s ready and willing to do anything to help her family.

After everything I told her not to embark on the journey that she should be patient with me, once my business picked up I’ll care for her and her family, she refused and traveled last year, few months before she left she gave me some money to add to my business I wouldn’t want to state the actual amount but a bit huge. Of recent her family really suffering because my ex had issue with the person that took her abroad so she’s passing through difficult time though she’s hiding some info from me since she’s not able to make money, she called me of recent that I should please do anything to help her family.

Now I’ve got a new girlfriend I told my new girlfriend about the issue but she said I shouldn’t give my ex family any money, because we ain’t together anymore that if I do she’ll leave me

Please people help me what should I do? My mind is really disturbing me and I still love my ex I wish I’ve a way to bring her back to Nigeria so we can start a family I don’t care the type of job she went there to do and I don’t mind what she has been through. She did so much for me, she made sacrifice that this my new girl won’t do, I don’t even know if my new girlfriend loves me or because of my money.

Though I love my new girlfriend but part of me is with my ex I don’t know if she’ll will be willing to return though I’ve not discussed it with her. And now my new girlfriend threatening to leave me if I assist or give back the money my ex gave me as support for my business before she travelled to her family I’ve been down for days thinking so much.

I really wish to see that ur new girlfriend because her brain need some on jest I on am not sorry for that..
Your ex did something that you can never forget, lets forget she dated u, she did what humanity could have done for her fellow being. If you help her family, you are reciprocating the gesture she showed you before she left. from ur write up I can see she loves her family and she don't want them to suffer and wouldn't want her to use her own problem to affect urs.. I love that... And much kudos to that.. If you really love her. Do what is best.. Believe me I wouldn't want to continue the relationship with ur new girl after she ulter that words, peace
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Wandeayo(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Try to help her family within your capability, you should remember the good time you guys spent together, and moreover, you don't need any permission from your girlfriend, if she want to leave, the door should be open for her.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Very useless human being. She gave you a huge sum of money to boost your business before she traveled out of the country. Now, she is pleading with you to help her family, you are coming to ask us. If she was financially okay, she would never ask you to help her family.

You see why helping a black man can sometimes
be difficult! She helped you. To help her back now is difficult for you!
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by kutedres(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:
please no need for insult. Should I assist my ex’s family and lose my new girlfriend? What if my ex don’t want to come back to the country I’ll lose two of em. Please give me a reasonable advice not insults

Asking a question wether to assist her family or not shows how fragile ur heart is, u are not supposed to be called a man. No wonder your new GF is the one controlling you, u are suffering from emotional low esteem, despite telling ur new gf about the financial support you got from the girl before traveling out and she still insists you shouldn’t help the family should have been a red flag that even if your mum is sick and needed money she will command you not to dare drop a dime. I think you are as wicked as your new gf. You better emancipate yourself from women slavery because it seem to me that you are under an influence. #WomanWrapper.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Rexnegro(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:
Good evening people please I need your advice regards to this, I got separated from my ex girlfriend last year because she told me her travel plans abroad I was a bit sceptic About the nature of job she’ll do there, she’s the type that’s ready and willing to do anything to help her family.

After everything I told her not to embark on the journey that she should be patient with me, once my business picked up I’ll care for her and her family, she refused and traveled last year, few months before she left she gave me some money to add to my business I wouldn’t want to state the actual amount but a bit huge. Of recent her family really suffering because my ex had issue with the person that took her abroad so she’s passing through difficult time though she’s hiding some info from me since she’s not able to make money, she called me of recent that I should please do anything to help her family.

Now I’ve got a new girlfriend I told my new girlfriend about the issue but she said I shouldn’t give my ex family any money, because we ain’t together anymore that if I do she’ll leave me

Please people help me what should I do? My mind is really disturbing me and I still love my ex I wish I’ve a way to bring her back to Nigeria so we can start a family I don’t care the type of job she went there to do and I don’t mind what she has been through. She did so much for me, she made sacrifice that this my new girl won’t do, I don’t even know if my new girlfriend loves me or because of my money.

Though I love my new girlfriend but part of me is with my ex I don’t know if she’ll will be willing to return though I’ve not discussed it with her. And now my new girlfriend threatening to leave me if I assist or give back the money my ex gave me as support for my business before she travelled to her family I’ve been down for days thinking so much.
a girl that talks the way your new girlfriend talks is not a good girlfriend talkless of a person . that is a red flag u shouldn't overlook. for me go ahead and help the family of ex girlfriend without thinking twice . if ur new girlfriend want to leave to hell with her. like you said u don't think if she can make half of the sacrifice ur ex made. bro go ahead and help that family. God bless you bro as you help her family.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by gunners160(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:
please no need for insult. Should I assist my ex’s family and lose my new girlfriend? What if my ex don’t want to come back to the country I’ll lose two of em. Please give me a reasonable advice not insults

you don't want to be insulted and u are typing this rubbish. this lady gave u money not a small money but a huge one to become successful now u are talking about one stupid. selfish gf DAT contributed nothing to you other than a p"*sy
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by intruder15(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:

If you lose ur girlfriend because you helped a family, then the girl is not worth having as a girlfriend.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Agbebakun22: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:

Bro u dey make me vex ooo, you are nothing but a simp, must tell your girlfriend that u wanna help ur ex who gave u some cash to join business before he left.. U are a bad fellow Aje.. Na people like u dey make woman see person finished person weh never be your wife don dictate how u wan spend your money.. Oga carry your yeye comot from my face.. Lemme consult oracle first

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Yusman316(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
merieam16:
There are sumthinz better left unsaid, y on earth would u tell ur girlfriend u wana help ur ex. Help d girl' family if u want to and stop making it look complicated

He probably wanted to brag about it. If not why bring it up in the first place? Even if the ex didn't give him a dime before leaving the country, he should be able to assist her family without telling anyone
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by usagee36: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
For a woman to give you life, she truly love you which is your mom. See that lady as your mom. She gave you money without condition. What if she is testing you and want you back? Leave that wicked girl now because she is after her own selfish interest. Ask the girl if she will come back to be with you. Besides which country did she go to? If its not Canada, America, UK or Europe, let her come back bro. God bless you as you wise up.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by andyanders: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Freeeanijor:
I was overwhemed with emotions that I felt like crying bro. People are so heartless in this world. This guy has lost touch with the essence of virtuous values such as loyalty, friendship and gratitude. May this type of a friend never locate us.
Ameeen.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by DICKstractor: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
SIMPISM is a disease whose cure is a dose of REDPILL 3 times a day 24/7.

Emancipate yourself from simpish.
What will you have him do?

Is he a simp because he still loves his ex and having the intention of paying her good deeds with good

Or

He is a simp because he let his new girlfriend dictate his life
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Xano(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:

Interesting

As regards the bolded, she dared you and gave you a warning.

My advice, your ex helped you financially when you needed it; do as such to your family. But limit it to finance, then move on.

You can inform your now girlfriend about it. If she quits the relationship, you would meet another lady(not your ex girlfriend) with a good heart.

All the best
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Sergioaguero: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
#CATFISH_FARMING_SECRET_UNLOCKED! You can start yours at your backyard with N15k capital and Make over N100k if you learn secret fast...
Get ebook for #N1K each.
#Whatsapp to order: 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4 or
Check us out @catfishfarming on #Instagram

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by muchtalk: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
merieam16:
There are sumthinz better left unsaid, y on earth would u tell ur girlfriend u wana help ur ex. Help d girl' family if u want to and stop making it look complicated

hope ur not thinking of going far with ur present girlfriend cos u go see pepe,that girl is not a good girl pls ditch her
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by olabash10: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
You think that your new GF will permit you to get your ex GF money before. Thou the new GF Isa yèyé GF
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Ablemed: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
HarunaWest:
so cos you wanted to help your ex family, you had to open your big mouth to tell your girlfriend..who made men this stupid for god sake.... Something you should even give her family without think about it, your announcing on NL.... I pity your type dude, your unloyalty won't make you go far.

Truthlord12 you need and deserve every insult this guy is dishing out to you

Stop being a Simp imagine a girl holding u ransom and threatening to leave you cause you want to help any Angel's family. Don't be foolish like he said and go help her family if the new girl wants to leave let her leave wtf angry
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by ykalhaji(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Una all wey dey comment for here dey craze... Op is saying he wishes his ex comes back that he will marry her and y'all want the new girl to agree to op giving money to ex's family so the family will start planning op and the ex's reunion ba ? Who does that ?

Op if your business can afford it, help with what you can afford, don't kill yourself or feel obligated (what your ex gave you was a termination compensation so she won't feel guilty for leaving you in Nigeria and not a loan) and don't beg your ex to come back, you don't owe her anything, she left you remember and she even paid you to move on(She tought she would be better of without you).

You are in a better place, even this your present gf, she isn't the one too. Your soul mate is still out there keep growing your self financially, spiritually and socially, your real soul mate will meet you at the right time bro.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Excuses: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:

Guy help your ex-girl friend weather she is intending to be with you or not...period..
what's working you...even if your ex-gave u nothing, are you now enemies with her family..

Do the needful and stop been confused! over nothing..
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by timmykaydude: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
I can't imagine having someone stupid as this OP,he can't even make a decision by himself.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Gabriel99: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Your current girlfriend is just evil and from her approach once married to you, you'll be unable to assist anyone that once mattered to you including family. Your ex is not an enemy, she was once a blessing to you, one that wished you well and had goodwill toward you. It will be greatly unfair not to help her family if you have the means. Don't help because she gave you money, but rather help because it is the right thing to do. We know people because of dire moments like this. Please reconsider your stand with this current girlfriend of yours and pray.
Anyone that was there for you when you where nothing no matter what should be listened to and assisted when you're in the position and they need it.

God bless you. It is more blessed to be the giver than the receiver.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by ZooOga: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
@op get it together man. she left you, let her enjoy her emancipation and feminism. it wouldn't hurt to return her bribe money for leaving you.

and let the new arrogant girl leave. imagine some chick threatening to leave you because of a life predicament.

Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Jerewise332(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Baba you better go and give that young lady's family money to cater for themselves... If your new girlfriend should know about it and because you are helping your ex girlfriend's family she break up with you.. Then something might be wrong with her... After all she's not your wife.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by HarunaWest(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
lafiagi007:
disloyalty is the right word, don't be offended.
thanks... I was in a hurry
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by AustineJohn908(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bros don't marry this ur gf is not you go regret m forever. lastly, abeg give your ex family that money.... remember she helped you kickstart your business....na beg I dey beg you
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by Nitah1: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:
Your new girlfriend is selfish...let her go.

.If you love ur ex as u claimed you will help her family cos she believes you can do it..don't disappoint her pls.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by ezechi24(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Truthlord12:

Oga you sound like a grown up goat....so you just can't help her family?....someone that gave you a huge amount of money ...oga return the favour abeg and stop behaving like an annoying kid.
Re: Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? by chiboy7(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
OP you are a fucking ingrate. Na this ur current gf go finish you last last since you can’t use ur brain.

Just imagine what u posted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Bridal Shower #rnb2017 / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.