Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? (4586 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Can God Ask Me To Marry Someone I Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by simplepee(f): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hello people.
Just for fun. If God gives you an opportunity to change or correct one thing in your body, what part would you love to change and what will be your reason?

I'll go first. Mine is NOSE, it's very small embarassed embarassed. Anyone I share a room with takes in most of the air in that room cheesy cheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Hathor5(f): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nothing! Not because I am perfect but because there is only one me in this world and I am perfectly imperfect. In the age of fake beauty and unrealistic beauty standards, I want to try my best to appreciate the way God created me.

15 Likes

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by dingbang(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
simplepee:
Hello people.
Just for fun. If God gives you an opportunity to change or correct one thing in your body, what part would you love to change and what will be your reason?

I'll go first. Mine is NOSE, it's very small embarassed embarassed. Anyone I share a room with take in most of the air in that room cheesy cheesy.
funny.. Cute girl kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by DICKstractor: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Literary, my heart

I no dey fit love person. To me, love is scam no matter her genuine it seems

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by simplepee(f): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
DICKstractor:
Literary, my heart

I no dey fit love person. To me, love is scam no matter her genuine it seems
Hmmmmm.
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Slawormir: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by DICKstractor: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
simplepee:
Hmmmmm.
What?
You asked a question and I answered. Did I sound weird?
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by King2019(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
My eyes

Don't ask why...
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by simplepee(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
King2019:
My eyes

Don't ask why...
lol But they are beautiful
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by simplepee(f): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
DICKstractor:

What?

You asked a question and I answered. Did I sound weird?
No sir.
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by chichijas(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
my tongue.
I have speech problem....
I Know all I want to say but to produce it is a very difficult shit.

16 Likes

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Juliusmomoh: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
simplepee:
No sir.
My d,,,,,,,,,k ... Too mighty
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
My tongue
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by simplepee(f): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
dingbang:
funny.. Cute girl kiss
Tell us yours and face fromt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by dingbang(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
simplepee:
Tell us yours and face fromt.
hey, be nice. Rudeness makes you ugly

11 Likes

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by simplepee(f): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
dingbang:
hey, be nice. Rudeness makes you ugly
lol sorry

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
My head

It's big

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 29, 2020
My ROSISKY
my rosisky is very long one girl has complained about it before saying it touching her stomach I was scared that day,, I don't know why tall guys have long Rosisky undecided
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
My head

It's big
You go know book baje cheesy

And who knows he might be dull like that with his big calabash head grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 29, 2020
chichijas:
my tongue.

I have speech problem....

I Know all I want to say but to produce it is a very difficult shit.
Are you among those people that can't pronounce R grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by dingbang(m): 3:04am On Aug 29, 2020
simplepee:
lol sorry
kiss
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by fati2001(m): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2020
grin

my legs. I want slim legs Lik East Asia.
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2020
simplepee:
Hello people.

I'll go first. Mine is NOSE, it's very small embarassed embarassed. Anyone I share a room with takes in most of the air in that room cheesy cheesy.

Slightly thicker lips and maybe a little longer legs� am so short�
Also bigger breasts please�

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by simplepee(f): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Missyford31:

Slightly thicker lips and maybe a little longer legs� am so short�
Also bigger breasts please�
Ah ah anty you are greedy, only one na tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by vanida6: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Nothing am perfectlly ok,proudly chocolate skin wink
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Offpoint: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2020
My sense, I no get sense

13 Likes

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Offpoint: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2020
vanida6:
Nothing am perfectlly ok,proudly chocolate skin wink
Which kind make up be that on your eyebrows? Who draw am?
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by allwell51: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Hathor5:
Nothing! Not because I am perfect but because there is only one me in this world and I am perfectly imperfect. In the age of fake beauty and unrealistic beauty standards, I want to try my best to appreciate the way God created me.

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by AgathaMoses(f): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2020
my beli 2 big
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You go know book baje cheesy

And who knows he might be dull like that with his big calabash head grin grin
no, I'm not brilliant but I'm intelligent.

Tbh you get bad mouth oo

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by Aimerosa25(f): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2020
My legs ND thighs , need them a little slimmer.
Re: What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? by div111(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
my dick. I want to have a 10- inch viper

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Alive, What About You? (pics) / Being Happy & Looking Good: Is The Best Revenge, Yes Or No? What Do You Think? / Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.