Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers (22842 Views)

Apostle Elisha Asuquo And Pastor Aniekan Ibanga Killed In Akwa Ibom / Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna / Gunmen Kill Senator Elisha Abbo’s Uncle, Kidnap Nursing Stepmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Yankee101: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
They went straight to the address of the CAN chairman

Just know their attacks are not random. They are planned

And if you're fighting true Christians you're done for

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by passiveincome01: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
really
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by NENGIsmells: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2020
ChiefIheanacho:

I knew you must be Godless inorder to be this unfortunate angry
I BELIEVE IN NO GOD. I BE GOD MYSELF. I PLAY COME YOUR WAY U GO HATE ME. I AM STILL TRYING TO SEE IF THAT GUY WILL SELL ME YOUR DETAILS. F HE DOES U ARE FINISHED
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by dragunov: 1:29am On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:
So, the CAN chairman prayer no fit reach or protect the other people particularly the 14 year old girl.

E for open him burglary proof door for dem then continue him prayer na or him for continue prayer forget to call police.

See wetin you de type.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Franking: 2:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Which kind saved by prayers be that? Don't those other victims pray?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by lexy2014: 4:23am On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:
So, the CAN chairman prayer no fit reach or protect the other people particularly the 14 year old girl.

E for open him burglary proof door for dem then continue him prayer na or him for continue prayer forget to call police.

Does this comment make sense?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Danboyi88(m): 5:29am On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
this is politically motivated.
Guy find way evacuate with your family biko till the situation improves
thats our greatest wish but not easy as you think, most resident used the last penny to build houses here. high percentage of people here are pensioners,involved in small scale farming to feed ourselves. the last time Kidnappers came, na local guns we use defend and defeat them but i guess they came prepared this time
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by TONIOI: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2020
elrofai d shot dwaf , and his ear infection senior brother will sit down there and do nothing about it , if u can't create a soul , don't take one , RIP to those who lost their lives .
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Mrpojj(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:

Are u saying prayers doesn't work?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by MoIbrahim: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Pollosa1:
God! At this juncture we don't know who is a bigger failure between Elrufai and Buhari

It is double standards that we exempt Ortom from the insecurity of Benue because he is "only a governor" but blame el-Rufai for the insecurity in Kaduna because he is "the governor".
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by MoIbrahim: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2020
GOFRONT:
And Sanusi lamido said lastweek "Gov Elrufai, thank you for the good work you are doing"
It is double standards that we exempt Ortom from the insecurity of Benue because he is "only a governor" but blame el-Rufai for the insecurity in Kaduna because he is "the governor".
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by MoIbrahim: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
The north must reap wetin dem m sow. Next
Those who brains think only in terms of north vs south, muslim vs Christians, etc
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Mistakemaker: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Danboyi88:
its was close to ma house
failed government. i bet even the NA dont have those kind of guns. pray for us
Are you from kaduna?
Shey that location is after that kaduna river?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Mistakemaker: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Danboyi88:
thats our greatest wish but not easy as you think, most resident used the last penny to build houses here. high percentage of people here are pensioners,involved in small scale farming to feed ourselves. the last time Kidnappers came, na local guns we use defend and defeat them but i guess they came prepared this time
Life is worth it than any other thing.. Afterall if them kill u, u will automatically relocate to the grave(God forbid).. Make a hay while the sun shine
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Truth be told, the way Kaduna state has became under Elrufai is too scary.

Nepotism, bigotry, autocratic leadership, banditry, kidnappings, is now the order of the day.

May God deliver the people of Kaduna from such leadership.

Kaduna that used to be the pearl and toast of the North
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by andyanders: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Kirigidi:
What are you saying? Northern Christians should relocate from their own ancestral lands and leave it for Fulanis who are not indigenes? What sort of cowardice advice is that? It's like saying Yoruba people should relocate from Ibadan just because Fulanis who are strangers are attacking them.

Listen, there is this saying that a man who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. Ojukwo said ' only a madman who confronts a man with a gun. Have u seen a man who fought an armed soldier, police or even an armed robber and survived them? You that is not a coward, why have not confronted the injustice in Nigeria or this gorvernment?

Why are the so called Christians in kaduna not to have carried arm, to fight the useless Fulani terrorist? Go and find a place to stay.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Mhanie(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Here is another Bank Giveaway❗❗

*Kuda bank by MICROFINANCE* they are giving 200 for successful registration.

� Step:1�
Download Kuda here:
https://kudamobile.page/RvAqm9LUWvXFyJr76

� Step 2.
Open and Input your Bvn with other details.

� Step 3. Insert the below referral code after your bvn.
*JFAL5CKE*

Note: referral gives you #200

� Step 4: follow the other process and confirm your email address

� Deposit 100 to your account for activation of your account. This is very important to get your account up and running, if you don't activate the account, they won't credit you..

� You get free 25 transfer to any bank of your choice.

Happy Earning..
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Lordsonn: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Can't these people form dangerous vigilante group? The vigilante group in my village, even soldiers are afraid of them. They kill any Fulani that mess up and take their cow meat to village square for everyone to get a share. Southern Kaduna should form dangerous vigilante force and give it to these Fulani fire for fire
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Lordsonn: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2020
andyanders:

Listen, there is this saying that a man who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. Ojukwo said ' only a madman who confronts a man with a gun. Have u seen a man who fought an armed soldier, police or even an armed robber and survived them? You that is not a coward, why have not confronted the injustice in Nigeria or this gorvernment?

Why are the so called Christians in kaduna not to have carried arm, to fight the useless Fulani terrorist? Go and find a place to stay.
I'm a northern christian and I can say this is a coward advice. Nobody is living, Na fire for fire
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by dalass(f): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Danboyi88:

Wow.... Kudos to you guys.....

I guess you also need to also upgrade and develop better strategy to prepare for onslaught against these wicked foes...

Are they just kidnappers or robbers and murderers? Do they kidnap for ransom or they just disappear with the victims?

We pray for safety for you people. That those behind them be exposed in Jesus name
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by gbagyiza: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict:Kaduna youths are still sleeping... Get guns and kill too ..my days as a footballer I learnt one thing from my coach.. THE BEST FORM OF DEFENCE IS TO ATTACK... that made us unbeaten for like 2years...we nor say make you nor score o, we go surely score our own too... If Kaduna people attack too, they will reduce these guys too...

#NYM

Same government that failed to protect the people will not allow people to defend themselves. The moment they got information that people in a certain area have acquired weapons just to defend themselves, the government will send army, police n other security agents to go n arrest the people.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by freshkpomo(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2020
gbagyiza:

Same government that failed to protect the people will not allow people to defend themselves. The moment they got information that people in a certain area have acquired weapons just to defend themselves, the government will send army, police n other security agents to go n arrest the people.

Have you ever asked why there are so much guns in the south, especially cultism related Get a safe place for your guns, you can keep daggers and axes at home...
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Mikenuelmike: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Yea!!!! The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob answers prayers!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Danboyi88(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Are you from kaduna?
Shey that location is after that kaduna river?
I'm in kaduna, yea you are right about the location but is much closer to the kaduna refinery
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by ebonycc: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kaduna state needs serious prayers.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
It is well
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Danboyi88(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
dalass:

Wow.... Kudos to you guys.....

I guess you also need to also upgrade and develop better strategy to prepare for onslaught against these wicked foes...

Are they just kidnappers or robbers and murderers? Do they kidnap for ransom or they just disappear with the victims?

We pray for safety for you people. That those behind them be exposed in Jesus name
Amen, the are herdsmen kidnappering both the rich and poor, few victims are released while others are killed after paying ransoms.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Mistakemaker: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Danboyi88:
I'm in kaduna, yea you are right about the location but is much closer to the kaduna refinery
Seriously kaduna needs lots of security overhaul.. Is a mess, anyone can be attacked
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by dalass(f): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Danboyi88:
Amen, the are herdsmen kidnappering both the rich and poor, few victims are released while others are killed after paying ransoms.

Its a shame to those with security votes who only embezzle such and do next to nothing.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by Cityguy: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Gabe427:
May God continue to protect The Innocent

But I'm tired of the ending of every Nigerian Crime Narrative

" We called The police but before they arrived but the Assailants/ robbers / Kidnappers fled the scene "
I suspect someone called to tell them to leave so the police team coming would not meet them.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers by 41lady(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict:Kaduna youths are still sleeping... Get guns and kill too ..my days as a footballer I learnt one thing from my coach.. THE BEST FORM OF DEFENCE IS TO ATTACK... that made us unbeaten for like 2years...we nor say make you nor score o, we go surely score our own too... If Kaduna people attack too, they will reduce these guys too...

#NYM

You are right and I have experience that and been telling them while I was in kaduna, never run away when they come to attack, when you run, they get more momentum to attack.

I remember in 1992, zango kataf riot, 2000 Miss world fight in kaduna, my Dadd he never run and leave his house, let anybody who want trouble to come and meet him in his house. As my Mummy and one lecturer of Kaduna polytechnic (May his soul R. I. P, Mr Andrew) try to run to 44 Baracks, the hausas block their front and they have to return home and meet my Dadd and he was laughing at them.

Same goes, during the france riot "Je suis Charle" they came to our streets, all the southern kaduna people that were in kaduna city than started running to 81 barack, Me, my brothers and Dadd wore our short and singlet, stay at the gate with our stick, bow and arrow, and my Dadd with his double barrel inside the house, when the almajiri see we didn't run, they divert and they could not enter our street.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man / Akwa Ibom: Two Dead, Three Injured In Clash Over Love Affair / Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.