Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? (514 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by NEWBIN: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
John 11:25-26
[25]Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

[26]And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

Who is Resurrection but God? Who is. Life but God?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Janosky: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
NEWBIN:

[25]Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

Bros, where did Almighty God resurrect?
Who killed Almighty God?
Bros , John 11:27, Martha is calling you a LIAR grin
John 19:7, The people who killed Jesus said they killed God's son grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by sonmvayina(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jesus is lucifer's son.. Lucifer means "the light bearer" and Jesus is the light according to John 12...

He has got nothing to do with God... Christianity is an offshort of the cult of inanna... Inanna is the Babylonian goddess of death and war... She is lucifer, she is Mary the mother of Jesus in Christianity. She is the queen of heaven and morning star..
Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by eplanning: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2020
If you find where he said I am the Most High, worship me or I and YAHUAH are equal let me know. For now, you can keep turning around like merry-go-round looking for what will quench the fire of truth burning in your heart.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by eplanning: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2020
sonmvayina:
Jesus is lucifer's son.. Lucifer means "the light bearer" and Jesus is the light according to John 12...

He has got nothing to do with God... Christianity is an offshort of the cult of inanna... Inanna is the Babylonian goddess of death and war... She is lucifer, she is Mary the mother of Jesus in Christianity. She is the queen of heaven and morning star..

She is also ISU AMA, NDEM and MAMMY WATTA whom you so-called African religion practitioners offer sacrifices to in worship.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Peacefullove: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2020
NEWBIN:

Humans are also Gods, When we talk about the Almighty Supreme God, Jesus is not. Jesus himself has a God he serves, the one he serves is the Almighty Supreme God, His Father.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Peacefullove:

Humans are also Gods, When we talk about the Almighty Supreme God, Jesus is not. Jesus himself has a God he serves, the one he serves is the Almighty Supreme God, His Father.

I and my father are one

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
mrsbingbagbo:

I and my father are one

The same way the father, son and all his disciples are ONE! John 17:22 smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Janosky: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
mrsbingbagbo:

I and my father are one
1 Corinthians 3:6,8. The same way Paul and Appolos are one
Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Peacefullove: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
mrsbingbagbo:

I and my father are one

COUPLES are one too, does that mean the husband is not the head of the wife ??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Peacefullove:

In the beginning was the Word and the word was God

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Janosky: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
mrsbingbagbo:

There is only one genuine way to translate Greek 1510 and Greek 2316, "was a god" .
In both places in the Greek Scriptures, Acts 28:6 and John 1:1, it is the last word.

Don't deceive yourself, "the Word" is not a speech.
John 17:17.

Luke 9:35, Jesus is a living creature when he and others heard God's word.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Peacefullove: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
mrsbingbagbo:

How does this answer the question?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Peacefullove:

How does this answer the question?

They just want to preach but they're not trained nor organized so they just get up in the bus or streets and begin speaking to no one specifically.

That's why they can't go out preaching and teaching the way God's holy spirit has organized true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses).

All what they're doing here is just envious works of no use! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Maximus69:

They just want to preach but they're not trained nor organized so they just get up in the bus or streets and begin speaking to no one specifically.

That's why they can't go out preaching and teaching the way God's holy spirit has organized true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses).

All what they're doing here is just envious works of no use! cheesy

Jw cultists with corrupted scripture new world translation
Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Preciousgirl:

By their FRUIT you will know the true Christians! Matthew 7:16-20

So what is the name of your Church? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Janosky: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Preciousgirl:

LIAR >: grin
Continue to console yourself.
John 20:17 , Acts3:13, Rev3:5,12 you delete them komot from your brain, your heart and your Bible
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Janosky: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Maximus69:

By their FRUIT you will know the true Christians! Matthew 7:16-20

So what is the name of your Church? cheesy

Bros, Maximus69, you want her daddy G.O to loose one 'Precious source of feeding bottles"?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by sonmvayina(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
eplanning:

She is also ISU AMA, NDEM and MAMMY WATTA whom you so-called African religion practitioners offer sacrifices to in worship.

She is oshun in yoruba mythology..
Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
NEWBIN:

JW cronies has flooded the thread like an angel of light seeking for whom to deceive. Beware!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by Janosky: 3:22am On Aug 30, 2020
bloodofthelamb:
JW cronies has flooded the thread like an angel of light seeking for whom to deceive. Beware!

Bros,why you dey console yourself and DECEIVE YOURSELF grin

* John 11:27
'Martha said to Jesus:
"Yes, Lord , I have believed that you are the Christ,the Son of God. The one coming into the World"

Martha, The sister of Lazarus get SENSE wey you and the OP reject grin

Worse still, Triune pagan IDOLS WORSHIPPERS go to great DUBIOUS length to Add, REMOVE and commit FORGERY to TWIST the holy Scriptures to suit their DELUSION

John 11:27, Martha no gree for them
Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:09am On Aug 30, 2020
Janosky:

There is only one genuine way to translate Greek 1510 and Greek 2316, "was a god" .
In both places in the Greek Scriptures, Acts 28:6 and John 1:1, it is the last word.

Don't deceive yourself, "the Word" is not a speech.
John 17:17.

Luke 9:35, Jesus is a living creature when he and others heard God's word.
If the Word is not a speech as you say how come He is described as the wisdom of God? At least, your organization agrees that Christ is the wisdom of God that is why they linked Jesus Christ to Proverb 8:22.

How come something outside and separate from God became the wisdom of God? You people should be reasoning o, and don't allow only the GB to be doing the reasoning.

Also, how come a created being according to you becomes the wisdom of an eternal being?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? by eplanning: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2020
Peacefullove:

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

To Forgive Is Divine / Do Prayers For Nigeria Really Work / Did The Bible Or God Forbids Gambling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.