Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues (14902 Views)

Amazing Herbs That Helps For Fertility , Hormonal Imbalanace , Low Sperm ,etc / Smelling Your Partner's Farts Actually Has Many Health Benefits - Researchers / The Many Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by ebuka1997: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
rodgermetty:
It's not doubt some of you must have heard about black see oil but you haven't given it a second thought.

Some may have even tried but bought fake and gave up because they saw no result.

Well back then in 2016 when I first used black seed oil I didint see much difference.

It was later on i realised that i had used fake.

Not until last year a friend of mine told me about the oil that have been doing wonders on his health and i decided to see it and funny enough, it was black seed oil but this time it was amazing herbs black seed oil and not just any black seed oil.

Based on how own travails, it has done some much in improving his health and at first i was sceptical as to what made the difference from the one i used in the past.

Thou not cheap i still went ahead to buy it since this my friend could not be lying.

Bought same amazing herbs black see oil and started using and infact that same day i felt my body just been at peace with itself.

By 3 weeks almost everytin i used to complain about were gone.

I used to have this monthly migrain which probably was due to my high BP and then authorities and joint pain and not forgetting the weakness.

But all this vanished slowly by the 3rd week and my BP stabilised.

Ever since then i have been using it and recommending it to family and friends.

The funny thing is i was already placed on drug at the hospital for my BP but with black seed oil i have since stopped using and my BP has been normal all the time.

Sometime ago this same friend of mine Aged dad had a stroke and since he had the black seed oi lat home he uses, he gave his age dad the oil and amazingly the man slept and by the time he woke up he was already talking and in 2 weeks time he was already walking normally.

Well since then I have been like what else will I gain if I dont bring awareness about this product and also bring it to your doorstep so you can easily access it.

Yea I have them and no need to go far as you can order them directly from me on WhatsApp +2347063667303

Dont take my work for it, see reviews yourself below

How much
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2020
ebuka1997:

How much

WhatsApp +2347063667303 .. price cannot be dropped due to the instability of the exchange rate, proce may fluctuate..

Thank you
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
You still in doubt?
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 6:47am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Howdy, lost a lot of weight with the help of the Miracle oil and I had to resume gym to build my packs and bicep

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
I used to be this fat

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Your health can't wait....
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Best decision you would make this year
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
We sell what works and your guess is as good as mine...we never run out of testimonies.

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
What are you waiting for?
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
What is it that makes you uncomfortable and give you sleepless light partaining your health?

Let's talk about it...
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by adedayo77: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Any nairaland that has used this product should share his or her testimony here
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
adedayo77:
that would be great if there are any but I have alot of personal testimonies from buyers ... alot of them already posted here
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
adedayo77:
also if you check well sone nairalanders already left their comment many months ago when I ran a Facebook advert to the thread
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fresh testimonies after I sent a BC to buyers who bought last year, while some have exhausted it some are still on it because they bought more

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 18, 2021
adedayo77:

I have used it, still using it and will never stop using it.

My method

Mix it with honey and warm water. That's my early morning tea.

Add it to a chilled cup banana smoothie, now that's my aphrodisiac. grin

Mix it with any of the good Maca, especially black or red maca, now that's a quick solution to make babies with my woman. grin grin

I don't need any pharmaceutical drugs, not even paracetamol. grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 6:19am On Feb 18, 2021
litigator:

I have used it, still using it and will never stop using it.

My method

Mix it with honey and warm water. That's my early morning tea.

Add it to a chilled cup banana smoothie, now that's my aphrodisiac. grin

Mix it with any of the good Maca, especially black or red maca, now that's a quick solution to make babies with my woman. grin grin

I don't need any pharmaceutical drugs, not even paracetamol. grin grin grin grin
Thanks for your feedback @litigator . This is very much appreciated
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2021
And here is another fresh testimony from yesterday

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by blessingee: 7:32am On Feb 18, 2021
adedayo77:

I am not someone who likes to give reviews, but on this amazing black seed oil, I will tell you for free that it works.

Two reasons I decided to try it.

1. I used to have this perpetual knee pain and mjgraine which refused to go. Someone introduced me to this oil and immediately I started using this oil, the pain and migraine left. The funny thing is that the oil also helped me shed more weight without necessarily having to hit the gym.

2. With migraine, sleeping became a problem. The use of this amazing black seed oil has immensely aided my sleeping and I can say I am more healthy now.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2021
blessingee:

I am not someone who likes to give reviews, but on this amazing black seed oil, I will tell you for free that it works.

Two reasons I decided to try it.

1. I used to have this perpetual knee pain and mjgraine which refused to go. Someone introduced me to this oil and immediately I started using this oil, the pain and migraine left. The funny thing is that the oil also helped me shed more weight without necessarily having to hit the gym.

2. With migraine, sleeping became a problem. The use of this amazing black seed oil has immensely aided my sleeping and I can say I am more healthy now.

Thanks for your feedback blessingee.
Much appreciated.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Another breaking testis.... this man's case was a very serious one but today its history

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2021
His case was a very serious one but here we are today

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Some more excellent review from user... work even for his skin

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
You dont want to be left out if you ask me
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Do you?
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2021
You should
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2021
Happy Sunday. To a better Health
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2021

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
It cant be better than this

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2021
It's all you needed
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2021
Testimonies are endless
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2021
More and more

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'Pure Water' Exposed To Heat Can Be Cancerous – Expert / Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients / LASG Bans Use Of Residential Premises As Burial Sites, Embalmment Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.