Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues (14881 Views)

Amazing Herbs That Helps For Fertility , Hormonal Imbalanace , Low Sperm ,etc / Smelling Your Partner's Farts Actually Has Many Health Benefits - Researchers / The Many Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by whyzie4real: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2020
Can this be used for with athritis.. like suffering it for over 6 years now?
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2020
Olalekandelaz:

If this really worked for Migrain then I would love to get it right away.

Hope i get get it delivered to me today?
ofcourse it does, it has personally helped me fight the migraine I get monthly and am sure it will do same for you.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2020
whyzie4real:
Can this be used for with athritis.. like suffering it for over 6 years now?
if you check the images I dropped well you will realise so many people have testified to using it to treat their athritis and it has been excellent for it so far. Personally I also used this and my own athritis is long gone and I am more energetic now
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2020
heromusicky:
Will this work for a nursing mother who wants to shed some weight?

Is it safe for them to use?
yes it will work and infact amazing herbs black seed oil will aid her in producing more breast milk and even better quality. And no it doesn't not have effect on the milk so it's very safe
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2020
Basit002:
Can this product help with balancing blood sugar?
yes it can, if you take a good look at the reviews you will see several consumer who have gave positive reviews about the product helping them to balance and improve their blood sugar as well as overall health

1 Like

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by whyzie4real: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2020
Awesome
How can I get this in Abuja?
MukaboxNG:
if you check the images I dropped well you will realise so many people have testified to using it to treat their athritis and it has been excellent for it so far. Personally I also used this and my own athritis is long gone and I am more energetic now
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Uthmern:

Okay I would also like to place an order to enjoy the benefit, how do I go about that?
you can place an order for 2 bottles by calling 09063204011 or chatting us on WhatsApp on +2347063667303 and yea we can do same day delivery to you
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by Olalekandelaz: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2020
MukaboxNG:
ofcourse it does, it has personally helped me fight the migraine I get monthly and am sure it will do same for you.

Please I will chat you on WhatsApp to place my order.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2020
whyzie4real:
Awesome
How can I get this in Abuja?
we can send to you via bus if you want it same day and we can also send via courier if you want to your doorsteps

you can place an order by calling 09063204011 or chatting us on WhatsApp on +2347063667303 and yea we can do same day delivery to you
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2020
Olalekandelaz:

Please I will chat you on WhatsApp to place my order.
yes you can do that.

You can place an order by calling 09063204011 or chatting us on WhatsApp on +2347063667303 and yea we can do same day delivery to you
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by Basit002(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2020
MukaboxNG:
yes it can, if you take a good look at the reviews you will see several consumer who have gave positive reviews about the product helping them to balance and improve their blood sugar as well as overall health

Please how do I go about placing order for this as I am in kogi state
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2020
Basit002:

You can place an order by calling 09063204011 or chatting us on WhatsApp on +2347063667303 and yea we can do same day delivery to you via bus to Kogi state

1 Like

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2020
Basit002:

You can place an order by calling 09063204011 or chatting us on WhatsApp on +2347063667303 and yea we can do same day delivery to you via bus to Kogi state.

1 Like

Basit002:

You can place an order by calling 09063204011 or chatting us on WhatsApp on +2347063667303 and yea we can do same day delivery to you via bus to Kogi state

1 Like

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by 042report: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Wow I used to believe all black seed oil are the same after using hemani black see oil and I didint get the desired result I was expecting.

Seeing this post really opened my eye.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2020
042report:
Wow I used to believe all black seed oil are the same after using hemani black see oil and I didint get the desired result I was expecting.

Seeing this post really opened my eye.
well they are not the same, I have personally used hemani black seed around 2016 with no result too and if you check this thread, you will see where I talk about it
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by 042report: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2020
Pls how can I get it in akwa ibom state?
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2020
042report:
Pls how can I get it in akwa ibom state?
You can place an order by calling 09063204011 or chatting us on WhatsApp on +2347063667303 and yea we can do same day delivery to you via bus to akwa ibom state
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by saemyth(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2020
This are excellent reviews and I have read so much about black seed oil but seeing all this review gives me even more confidence to want to try it.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by moyingee: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Can this help with tummy fat reduction in both Male and female?
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2020
saemyth:
This are excellent reviews and I have read so much about black seed oil but seeing all this review gives me even more confidence to want to try it.
ofcourse you should try it I am very sure you will be back to testify.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2020
moyingee:
Can this help with tummy fat reduction in both Male and female?
yes it can help, if you check the images clearly you will noticed those who have used it successfully for their tummy fat.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by saemyth(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2020
I will chat you up on WhatsApp later in the day after work .
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2020
saemyth:
I will chat you up on WhatsApp later in the day after work .
alrrite sir, you are always welcome to do that
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by moyingee: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Do you have any distributor in Kaduna state? I want to get one

MukaboxNG:
yes it can help, if you check the images clearly you will noticed those who have used it successfully for their tummy fat.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2020
moyingee:
Do you have any distributor in Kaduna state? I want to get one

We can deliver to you via bus to Kaduna state or if you want door step we use courier

You can place an order by calling 09063204011 or chatting us on WhatsApp on +2347063667303
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by Gabson006: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2020
Wow amazing herbs black seed oil. I have been looking for how to order it lately but no where to get it.

Thank God I finally found you
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2020
Gabson006:
Wow amazing herbs black seed oil. I have been looking for how to order it lately but no where to get it.

Thank God I finally found you
eehya, the product is not that readily available like that in the country but you can always get from us
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by Gabson006: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2020
MukaboxNG:
eehya, the product is not that readily available like that in the country but you can always get from us

Okay pls I will call your line in a moment
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by Puritygrace: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Please is there anywhere one can get this product in kano as I needed it urgently?
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2020
Gabson006:

Okay pls I will call your line in a moment
alright no problem sir

1 Like

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by MukaboxNG: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2020
Puritygrace:
Please is there anywhere one can get this product in kano as I needed it urgently?

We can deliver it to you via bus or courier whichever one your choice is.

You can place an order by calling 09063204011 or chatting us on WhatsApp on +2347063667303

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust / Army Did Not Neglect Lance Corporal Emmanuel (daily Trust) / 'Pure Water' Exposed To Heat Can Be Cancerous – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.