Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues (14915 Views)

Amazing Herbs That Helps For Fertility , Hormonal Imbalanace , Low Sperm ,etc / Smelling Your Partner's Farts Actually Has Many Health Benefits - Researchers / The Many Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by chukwuibuipob: 4:07am On Sep 15, 2020
rodgermetty:
it does if you are consistent with the use
which one of them
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
which one of them
all of them sir
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2020
One4me:
Obviuosly, @odgermatty and @MukanoxNG are one and the same person posting as if they are different, that much is obvious.
Since this is claimed to be a good product, what l find suspicious is the length you have gone to, within the last few days, t[b]o create so many alternate usernames, trying to fool readers[/b] into thinking there is a rush for your Product, even as you condemn the BRAND of others.

In the last five days, you have created @Franskeinstein98, @Brandguy, @ProfEmeka1, etc, to FRONT as buyers.

WHY? You are a Distributor and you dont need to do all these agressive and borderline-deceptive marketting!
Does this not reflect on your integrity and question whether people can trust the product you are giving them, to be exaclty that which the manufacturer in the US has on its website?
https://www.amazingherbs.com/PREMIUM-Black-Cumin-Seed-Oil-8-oz
Please keep it straight. undecided
mukaboxNG and rodgermetty is my account sir.. there was a time i was restricted from replying, so i used mukabox to reply so since i have used both account to reply... they are the same entity and there is no where it was stated that it was a crime was it or is there anywhere it was said that i was posting as another person... both account were sharing the same content and yeas they can go to whatever link you ask them to and thats also fine by me but then will they get the needed support? ofcourse not and mind you i use this products and i have also used the latter [product and i gave my honest review and others review if you want i can share you a chat by consumer who have tried the latter and see their feedback for yourself and my reviews are geniune. but i understand why you are pissed.. i will take down where you felt i condemned the brand.. its not really as you thought... i was only making the comparison because several people have outrightly objected the product does not work because they have tried the latter and it didint work for them but well i will pull down the comparisson.. thank you
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2020
Got a bottle this morning and here is what he has to say.. more reviews from users will come up as they testify

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by chukwuibuipob: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2020
rodgermetty:
all of them sir
How much
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
How much
kindly call 09063204011 or chat us on+2347063667303
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2020
Healed completely

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by chukwuibuipob: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2020
rodgermetty:
kindly call 09063204011 or chat us on+2347063667303
I'm not on whatsap.Why not tell the price here
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2020
Dementia improving

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
I'm not on whatsap.Why not tell the price here
sir this is a forum, if I drop the price here and the price increased due to exchange rate it will cause confusion or if it reduces.

Dropping different prices with time doesnt makes sense so if you call we tell you the price and how to order.

I hope you understood?
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
The reviews are coming earlier than I expected........................

He bought it just was week and was skeptical because he actually bought 2 bottle..

I sense that he was afraid of wasting his money such that he was even asking me when he will see result after just a few days but I ask him to calm and continue, it's just a week and a half and here he is testifying...

amazing herbs black seed Rocks

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Whole family loves it

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
More Energy in the morning

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2020
Can breathe much better.

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Menopausal symptom subsided

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2020
This is the best review I have seen so far... The oldie laid it down so good... If you think this is not for you, you may want to think again

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amazing Herbs black seed oil never fails

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Blood sugar come down 40 points

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
I say if your on the fence about using this product give it a shot

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
This particular person gave up on black seed oil after using 15 bottles of a particular brand without seeing result, but here we are after less than a week

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
Apt! The only product that worked without a prescription.

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
we no longer have respiratory issues. haven't puffed in more than a decade.

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
there was a noticeable difference in my lower back.

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 6:18am On Sep 17, 2020
immuno Booster

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2020
Helping with autoimmune diseases

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2020
All in just 1 person

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Yea every household

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2020
This is all you will ever need

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
I have seen results around my midsection.

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2020
Result is priceless

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2020
He initially said he didint noticed anytin and after a few days he is testifying to having a very sound sleep and guess what in 2 weeks time am 100% sure he will say better than just sound sleep... He will be blown away

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Excellent

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Distributes 35,000 Test Kits To Kano, 14 States / FG To Recover Millions Of Naira Wrongly Paid To 588 Doctors / COVID-19 Update For September 27 2020 In Nigeria - (1,450 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.