Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues (14890 Views)

Amazing Herbs That Helps For Fertility , Hormonal Imbalanace , Low Sperm ,etc / Smelling Your Partner's Farts Actually Has Many Health Benefits - Researchers / The Many Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Aside getting a Free bottle of 25cl Honey. You also get the 2 report along side when you get the Amazing Herbs Black Seed oil.

Here is table of content
TABLE OF CONTENT FOR DIET HEALING BREAKTHROUGH

Table of Content

Introduction

Chapter One
Alternative Diet

Chapter Two
Nutritional Health Tips

Chapter Three
Cooking Health Tips

Chapter Four
Combinational Meals

Chapter Five
Wrong Combinational Meals

Chapter Six
10 Rules to Eating Balanced Meals

Chapter Seven
Simple Meal Plan

Frequent Asked Questions
Conclusion

BLACK SEED OIL, THE CURE FOR EVERYTHING.

Contains everything you need to know about the black seed oil and how you can use it to reverse anything and everything.

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Let me tell you the bitter truth you dont want to hear.

Those who you see Dying are not unfortunate.

You can die just like them at anytime if you do not take your health serious.

Stop acting like God is on your side while not on others side.

Those who are battling severe health challenges in the hospital once thought like you.

You are not immuned to misfortune if you dont prevent it.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Do you even know that once you hit age 30 your antibody start diminishing?

It means what you injest into your body is what keeps it alive also kills it gradually.

God created the science of eating so we can feed our body with healthy intake thereby living a long life but some people do just the opposite and then wonder why their health is failing them.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dandruff Gone for Good 100% since applying the Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil on the Head

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
One thing that is very sure for me is that, the reviews can never cease... As long as I am a major distributor of this product , reviews will keep flowing like a river

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
He was so impressed with the almost instant result of the Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil that he wanted to call it a coincidence... Lol ofcourse its not coincidence. It's what it is....

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Its 10/10/2020

A unique day to place order for your Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil and get an extra FREE Amaris Pure Natural Bee Honey.

Dont Dull.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
As it dey hot, amazing herbs black seed oil ni ke #Sorosoke ke ma lo breakdown...its what it is... mi o le pariwo

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by nnekaike(f): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
what is the price of this oil please.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2020
nnekaike:
what is the price of this oil please.
kindly call 09063204011 or WhatsApp +2347063667303 for enquiries...
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Wahala for who no dey use Amazing herbs Black Seed oil

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Double Wahala for who no dey use Amazing herbs Black Seed oil once again

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Very fresh testimony

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2020
You shouldn't miss having this at home

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Some and many more

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Your health should be your number 1 priority in life.

Take that to the bank
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2020
Wahala for who no dey use amazing herbs black seed oil.... Testimony from a patient with ruptured spleen... incase you dont know... even Herbal practitioners patronize us ..Double wahala for who no order after seeing this.

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Excellent testimonies from around the world

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
More

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
More..

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
More

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
More..

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
More....

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wahala for who no dey use Miracle Oil...

Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
What else are you waiting for?
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
You cant keep suffering in silence... call us or WhatsApp us now.
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by Heyitsme: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please how and where can I buy it
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2020
Heyitsme:
Please how and where can I buy it
call us on 09063204011 or WhatsApp us on same number for price and also how you can order.

We look forward to seeing your call or message.

Thanks
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Your healing is here
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by GodWrites: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
MukaboxNG:
you can place an order for 2 bottles by calling 09063204011 or chatting us on WhatsApp on +2347063667303 and yea we can do same day delivery to you

Does one need to continue using after seeing result?

For how long does one need to take it? Also, will stopping reverse the result?

Based on the review, it sounds like a magical potion lol.

I would also love to try it, hope you deliver to Abia State, I have a pick up there.

Don't forget my questions please...
Re: Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues by rodgermetty(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
GodWrites:

I would also love to try it, hope you deliver to Abia State, I have a pick up there.

Don't forget my questions please...

Answer: Result is final

Answer: you take it till you are cured... stopping cant reverse your issue.

Answer: it's a miracle oil rather.

Answer: we can drop it via transport, no problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Army Did Not Neglect Lance Corporal Emmanuel (daily Trust) / 'Pure Water' Exposed To Heat Can Be Cancerous – Expert / Lagos Discharges More 48 COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.