Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? (460 Views)

Sex Is Life And Could Bring In Death If Not Well Managed. / Exactly What Happens After We Die at d Valley Of The Dead road( Photo ) / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by ucee64(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2020
If you could bring someone back from the dead, who would that be?for me my dad I miss him so much he died in 2011 on my birthday its still feel like yesterday.I d' give anything to bring that man back I love you dad
Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by AgathaMoses(f): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2020
My aunty
Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by TheSERAPH: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2020
This kind of wishes can be only granted in fairy tales. Once someone dies, it is the end of their journey on earth, no second chance nor reversal(only 1out of 1m cases) . They will be left alone to face the consequence of their work while on earth. Where they will spend their eternity will be determine by what they did while on earth. Some will go to hell where there is gnashing of teeth with fire burning with sulphur while few go to Heaven and sing with the angels.
You that is still alive have the chance to repent from your sins, you still have the chance of confessing JESUS as your Lord and Saviour. Repent from Sin and Live a Righteous life. Rapture is real and it can happen anytime
Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2020
My son cry
Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by Grace2Grace(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2020
My mum
Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by Fidelismaria: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2020

Adolf hitler

Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Two persons actually: my paternal grandma and one maternal uncle.
Grew up with this grandma. She sacrificed alot to see me smile. She taught me many virtues. Unfortunately, she died early this year. Was about to write my second semester's second paper when the news of her demise got to me. Imagine, those at home hid the news from me until a week after when our parrot (last born) called me and told me. They know what she meant to me hence the concealment. She is still the first person to induce tears from me. If I had such power to raise dead, I would not hesitate to exercise such power on her after my graduation and spoil her with money.

This my maternal uncle too. He died when he was still young. The only uncle of mine to relate with me in such... cry cry Rest in Peace to them all.
Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by jawalis(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
My younger brother.
Still like a dream.
Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by Jamest162: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chadwick Boseman

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by paulolee(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
would turn down the wish bcoz have lost soo many closed people and have mourned and forgotten about them, its better the have more joy and peace wherever they are than coming back to this wicked world..
wats the need of having them back when they would still live to die again??

1 Like

Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
paulolee:
would turn down the wish bcoz have lost soo many closed people and have mourned and forgotten about them, its better the have more joy and peace wherever they are than coming back to this wicked world..
wats the need of having them back when they would still live to die again??
Factorlogy
Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by CHIMaaaah(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
my sweet mum, she left while I was barely a year cry cry I miss you even though I never felt what mother's love means
Re: If You Could Bring Someone Back From The Dead, Who Would That Be? by Sundrus: 2:06am On Aug 30, 2020
cry

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Nigerian Woman Divorces Her Husbands Because Of Underwear. See What Ha / Crazy Myths Before And After Marriage / How To Get Rid Of Your Eyes Problem Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.