Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price (935 Views)

Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? / I Now Have 1kobo 1975 Coin That Magnets / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price by RearVoice: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2020
A quite new DeFi coin called yearn.finance project token (YFI) has surpassed the price of Bitcoin since yesterday. At the time of redaction, one YFI token was worth $14,685 versus Bitcoin’s price of $11,868, a situation called flipping in the crypto world. It had risen some 1,400% in one month.

One YFI token is now worth $19,512.89 (N7,560,120 naira ) Wow!
Re: The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price by davetwinson: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
The link is not working
Re: The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price by mamatwiny(f): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
It is not the only one. Few others have been there.
It is now 2btc. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price by adamsbrowny: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Airdrop has ended
Re: The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price by samsamo48: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
mamatwiny:
It is not the only one. Few others have been there.
It is now 2btc. Lol
Please which other ones are there? Are they also doing airdrop? So a coin can bypass BTC to this level? How come we don't hear about these coins?
Re: The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price by mamatwiny(f): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
samsamo48:

Please which other ones are there? Are they also doing airdrop? So a coin can bypass BTC to this level? How come we don't hear about these coins?

Active traders know. I am not sure they are doing airdrop.
Re: The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price by RearVoice: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
davetwinson:
The link is not working
Contact Me on WhatsApp for Link
Whatsapp Link in Signature
Re: The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price by timitayo77: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price by timitayo77: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
RearVoice:
A quite new DeFi coin called yearn.finance project token (YFI) has surpassed the price of Bitcoin since yesterday. At the time of redaction, one YFI token was worth $14,685 versus Bitcoin’s price of $11,868, a situation called flipping in the crypto world. It had risen some 1,400% in one month.

One YFI token is now worth $19,512.89 (N7,560,120 naira ) Wow!

The Awesome news is Yearn.Finance(YFI) will be having an Airdrop, where they'll be distributing Free 0.05 Yearn.Finance(YFI) tokens worth 956 US Dollars(N370,411.76 Naira) each to everyone that Participates in this Airdrop.

All you need to Participate in this Airdrop is Just a Telegram Account (Download Telegram From Google Play and register for free) and a Yearn.Finance(YFI) receiving address to receive your free YFI

To get the Yearn.Finance(YFI) receiving address (Download "Trust Wallet" from Google play and create a Wallet for Free) then Click the "+" Icon at the top right corner of the app and search "YFI" (Note: the blue Icon) and click on the stuff to the right of it to add it to your Wallet.

In Telegram Make sure you go to settings and create a Username (e.g Tochi1978)

After you've gotten both your Telegram and YFI receiving address, Click on this Link

[Post Modified] Contact me on WhatsApp for the Link, it's free(it seems the link does not work on Nairaland) My WhatsApp Link just under this Post or in My Signature.

It should open up in the Telegram app
Click "Start"
When asked, input your Telegram Username(for example: @Tochi1978)
Then Click on "Wallet-Withdraw"
(To get your receiving address to input here,Open your Trust Wallet app Click on the Yearn.Finance icon that you added to your Wallet, you'll see "COPY" click on it to copy your YFI receiving address)
Paste your Yearn.Finance(YFI) address

Done. Easy right?

Yearn.Finance will Distribute Rewards(0.05 Yearn.Finance(YFI) $956) to each participant on "September 05" 2020

To sell YFI tokens for Cash, Convert It to Bitcoin and sell or keep for more increase in Value if you like.

Don't miss this opportunity.
What do they mean by us needing to have pay 0.001ETH for gas before we get the airdrop?
Can you explain this please?
Re: The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price by timayorlaptop(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2020
Here is the right link (NL canceling the link it is (tdotme/yearnfinance_bot?start=r0985953402
https:///yearnfinance_bot?start=r0985953402

After you download the trust wallet and you have searched for YFI on TRUST WALLET.
>>>Just search YFi (yearn.finance) on Telegram and it will show u the bot to earn the free YFI

Or ch@t my WhatsApp for details 080 60705019

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week / How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ? / Scam Alert!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.