Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body (60461 Views)

Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Lawsaite: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
V
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by humilitypays(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Sholaco: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
What ever you sow, you must reap undecided greed is in their blood

3 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by ZikWanTor: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hahaha..My brother killing the show since 1900

2 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by 02Kebreal(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
He doesn't want U,that's all

2 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by chimax1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Haha, this kiddwaya na werey, see as em just de observe. My kind of man! This girl should stfu already, as shes interested in the man cos of the money, that's the same way my guy wants her body..person wey go still collect this night!

23 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Starkid3010(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Yeah you're right
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Confirmedzombie: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Useless Igbos olisho and gold digger.
Mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Deal with him and go for his dad when you come out of the house useless people that don't know what they want

3 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Only servile men take opportunistic women seriously. Men of timber and calibre know that it's either a conscientious woman or no woman at all.

2 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by caesarsconcept(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Which body abeg. �
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
God please pick up my call so that UDOKA BEST LOVE will start to offer something
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Dextre(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
winkmart:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica broke down in tears again over billionaire son, Kiddwaya and his attitude towards her.

Erica while crying to fellow housemates over Kidd in the presence of Kiddwaya, expressed that Kiddwaya does not reciprocate the love she feels for him.

According to Erica, Kiddwaya doesn’t act like she’s special to him, and all he cares about is her body.
She said apart from her body, he doesn’t care about anything else.

She further dragged the hell out of him, calling him a spoilt brat who feels he can get anything he wants without asking too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4gBixzKBKI

Well,I saw this coming. Kidd did warned you about this,said it was risky catchng feelings for him. There you go,voluntary exit dey

1 Like

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by lamalang(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
He’s a guy born will silver spoon. Who doesn’t know what the future hold
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Budline1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emotional blackmail

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by benn94(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
meobizy:
He had her body for three good weeks. There's nothing to explore again. It's unfortunate that there are no fit looking females this season. Give the guy a Debbie Rise or Marvis with TBoss's packaging and he wouldn't give this local Igbo girl a second look.
And what does her being Igbo have to do with anything?

10 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Shut up girl. It seems you have lost focus on why you're in the house in the first place. Which stupid love are you talking about? The love you could get before you entered the house or the love you think you've found in front of millions of watching eyes and several cameras?

Senselessness on all fours.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Obierika(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Thank God say she don decode

2 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by FGonline: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
N

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Dareajii: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
She they craze laycon way love am genuinely she no gree because of money

10 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
No hard feelings in the house
You all just have lust for each other
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Tmb78(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lol

8 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by oluwasegun007(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
What else do you want him to offer you??

Employment letter.

9 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Grateful02(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
e don happen. y she revelation now na? she for don wait make Kidd lunch the SOMETHING 1st
Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by crazygod(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Well I get sex is what you also have to offer undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
My Secondary School Teacher Taught Me Most Of The Lies I Tell Today...
She'll Tell Me To *Write A Letter To My Uncle Abroad When She Knows My Uncle Is In The Village Cultivating Cassava and yam*

13 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Goldencheese(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
She no know before say na her body the guy man want? Smmmh
winkmart:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica broke down in tears again over billionaire son, Kiddwaya and his attitude towards her.

Erica while crying to fellow housemates over Kidd in the presence of Kiddwaya, expressed that Kiddwaya does not reciprocate the love she feels for him.

According to Erica, Kiddwaya doesn’t act like she’s special to him, and all he cares about is her body.
She said apart from her body, he doesn’t care about anything else.

She further dragged the hell out of him, calling him a spoilt brat who feels he can get anything he wants without asking too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4gBixzKBKI

2 Likes

Re: Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
With Laycon she cant be bothered because he's broke but she's having emotional headache over this one because of money. Chai money sweet

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses / Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.